E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Interior

Interior
Interior BMW parts. Pedals, trim, interior panels, seats, floor mats, shift knobs, e-brake handles, steering wheels, etc...

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 10:53 AM   #1
ShafferMD

My Ride: 2003 M3
Metric Clutch Stops!!!

For those of you who have read the DIY's on installing a new adjustable clutch stop - BEWARE!

The most common clutch stop conversion involves using a 3/8 'elevator bolt'. While functional (kinda), it can be a recipe for troubles. The receiver in the floor is metric threaded. Jamming an SAE bolt in the hole can limit adjustability, damage the receiver, and can lead to failure of the stop.

What I have for sale is the proper Metric Clutch Stop, complete with rubber bumper and lock nut. I placed an order for mine, but I had to buy in bulk. My overstock can be your next mod!

$10 shipped UPS Ground to continental US, paypal fees included!!!

PM me for PayPal information. All orders placed before 12 noon CST ship the same day!

Thanks for looking -

Matt S.

(PS - My post count here is small, I spend most of my time over @ M3F...I have over 300 posts and an iTrader rating of 17...all positive. My screen name is the same - ShafferMD...look me up for credibility's sake)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_6135.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	380204  

PERFORMANCE: 245/275 PS || Stock 18" Wheels || BMW SSK || RE RTAB's APPEARANCE: Invisibulbs || AC Schnitzer Pedals || Custom Toolkit w/ M3Forum Decal || Painted Reflectors || 55W Xenon Matched Fogs CONVENIENCE: Eurotray || Dynavin DVN-E46 V4 DVD/NAV

Ask me anything about powdercoating processes...
ShafferMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:06 AM   #2
ShafferMD

Bumpity Bump...

Bump to the top...All PM's replied and purchased stops shipped. Thanks for the interest!

PERFORMANCE: 245/275 PS || Stock 18" Wheels || BMW SSK || RE RTAB's APPEARANCE: Invisibulbs || AC Schnitzer Pedals || Custom Toolkit w/ M3Forum Decal || Painted Reflectors || 55W Xenon Matched Fogs CONVENIENCE: Eurotray || Dynavin DVN-E46 V4 DVD/NAV

Old 10-23-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
ShafferMD

To the Top!

Bump - Great cheap mod...truly changes the feel of the clutch, much shorter throw...PM me for my PayPal...

Old 04-30-2011, 07:44 PM   #4
eric_waltrip

My Ride: 2000 blk 323ci 5spd
please explain this to me ?
I road in my buddies with 350hp and he switched highways at wot scared tge piss out of me felt as fast other bodies 500hp supra awesome car they are rare hopefully they will bring them back rx8s r ok but I don't like tge rear doors and odd shape and lackbof turbos
eric_waltrip is offline   Reply With Quote