E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Sports Central

Sports Central
NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, CFL, NLL, Olympics etc.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
01330cisp

My Ride: 330ci, 03 r6,89jeep
Does anyone know how much this is worth?

It's a Nolan Ryan Sandy Koufax autographed picture. It was bought back in 1990 for 138 dollars. I have the original receipt. It doesnt have a certificate of authenticity but has to be 100% real. I've collected a lot of memorabilia throughout my teenage years but always had the certificate. Make a long story short a neighbor of mine got evicted from her home. She was 60 years old with stage 4 cancer and couldnt afford to pay the rent anymore. The guy was a real dbag that owned the home. Anyway she had a huge dumpster of stuff and she said we could take whatever was in it that we wanted. My god was there some extremely valuable stuff in there. Found this in its original box. WAS NEVER OPENED!!!. I want to know what this thing is worth. heres the ebay link. if anyones interested in it let me know im willing to sell thanks!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1154
Old 09-29-2010, 05:01 PM   #2
iwannagofast

My Ride: 01 330ci
Send a message via AIM to iwannagofast
about 350 bucks if someone where to buy it now

xbox live: stopthisfall
iwannagofast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:17 PM   #3
01330cisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannagofast View Post
about 350 bucks if someone where to buy it now
that was just a price i threw up there lol. I truly have no idea what its worth... thats why im asking
Old 09-29-2010, 10:36 PM   #4
01330cisp

bump it
Old 09-30-2010, 02:37 PM   #5
david05111

My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Hmm, well, that's tough. Alot of people, myself included, wouldn't pay nearly what this might be worth without some sort of certification that the signatures were real. Its too easy to sell forged stuff, and let me make it clear that I'm not accusing you of that at all. But. the certificate of authenticity is HUGE for me when buying signed stuff. It gives you someone to go after should you eventually find out its not real and helps you sell it later on. The purchase receipt, IMO, is almost useless, unless the company that sold it is still in business, well-known, and respected.

I have no idea what this might be worth. I'm more of a signed ball guy, not pictures. With no certificate, I might be willing to pay half of what it might be worth but no more. Its really a roll of the dice at that point and unless you got it certified, which can be done btw, the risk to the buyer is pretty great.

Good luck

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada
david05111 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 05:10 PM   #6
01330cisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by david05111 View Post
Hmm, well, that's tough. Alot of people, myself included, wouldn't pay nearly what this might be worth without some sort of certification that the signatures were real. Its too easy to sell forged stuff, and let me make it clear that I'm not accusing you of that at all. But. the certificate of authenticity is HUGE for me when buying signed stuff. It gives you someone to go after should you eventually find out its not real and helps you sell it later on. The purchase receipt, IMO, is almost useless, unless the company that sold it is still in business, well-known, and respected.

I have no idea what this might be worth. I'm more of a signed ball guy, not pictures. With no certificate, I might be willing to pay half of what it might be worth but no more. Its really a roll of the dice at that point and unless you got it certified, which can be done btw, the risk to the buyer is pretty great.

Good luck
how do I get the certificate and how much does it cost? I knew you could get them but didnt look into it.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:57 AM   #7
01330cisp

bump
Old 10-01-2010, 09:12 PM   #8
01330cisp

bump it!
Old 10-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #9
david05111

My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01330cisp View Post
how do I get the certificate and how much does it cost? I knew you could get them but didnt look into it.
I think its PSA. They can authenticate signatures for a fee. You mail the pictures to them and they can issue something saying their genuine.

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada
david05111 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:50 PM   #10
01330cisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by david05111 View Post
I think its PSA. They can authenticate signatures for a fee. You mail the pictures to them and they can issue something saying their genuine.
thanks gonna look into this
Old 10-19-2010, 03:50 PM   #11
Novare330

My Ride: AA s/c AMBULAMPS
You should sell it and give her the cash to help her out, she sounds like shes in a really rough spot and personally id feel terrible making money off of her belongings that she threw out after she was just evicted from her home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbworld View Post
Need some opinion. Stock Titanium Silver coupe without spoiler, using the 2 Fast 2 furious skyline vinyl scheme. What do you think, do it or not? plus, i think it would look better then what most car members have here.
Novare330 is offline   Reply With Quote