E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 02:08 AM   #21
thefrog1394

My Ride: e46- 1999 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftStyle View Post
That would be our black alcantara with white or light grey stitching (difficult to tell because of lighting in photo).

We don't currently have photos of our armrest installed, but if you would be willing to install and take photos, we could offer you 50% off.

Please contact us if interested.

Thank you in advance
If no one has jumped on this yet, I'd be happy to take pictures of the install of the armrest in exchange for 50% off. Please PM me with details

Photo in Cleveland, Ohio
1999 323i - 210,000 miles and counting.
Rear Wheel Bearing Tool (SitTools B90) Rental, ~$60
thefrog1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 07:35 PM   #22
ShiftStyle
Past Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrog1394 View Post
If no one has jumped on this yet, I'd be happy to take pictures of the install of the armrest in exchange for 50% off. Please PM me with details
Sorry, we already have someone working on this.

If you need some boots, let us know and we'll work you out a great deal if you can do a DIY.

Thanks
ShiftStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:26 AM   #23
thefrog1394

My Ride: e46- 1999 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftStyle View Post
Sorry, we already have someone working on this.

If you need some boots, let us know and we'll work you out a great deal if you can do a DIY.

Thanks
Yup happy to do a DIY, I'm looking for both boots and the armrest cover actually. What kind of deal can you do for me?

Photo in Cleveland, Ohio
1999 323i - 210,000 miles and counting.
Rear Wheel Bearing Tool (SitTools B90) Rental, ~$60
thefrog1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:40 PM   #24
ShiftStyle
Past Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrog1394 View Post
Yup happy to do a DIY, I'm looking for both boots and the armrest cover actually. What kind of deal can you do for me?
Please PM us and we'll work something out for you.

Thanks
Old 12-04-2010, 09:50 PM   #25
Santiago

My Ride: 2004 325iT
Send a message via ICQ to Santiago Send a message via MSN to Santiago
I'm also curious to know how the armrest cover works. Is it a slip on? How is it installed? I didn't see anything regarding the installations on the web page.

I picked up a shifter boot for my E30 cab this past summer and love it! I decided my E46 needs the same treatment.

Life is fragile
Santiago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:11 AM   #26
ShiftStyle
Past Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
I'm also curious to know how the armrest cover works. Is it a slip on? How is it installed? I didn't see anything regarding the installations on the web page.

I picked up a shifter boot for my E30 cab this past summer and love it! I decided my E46 needs the same treatment.
The armrest simply replaces the current factory leather.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you
Old 12-07-2010, 01:13 AM   #27
Gheybe

My Ride: C6 Z06
I was wondering if the alcantara leather will match up with the OEM one? I have the shift boot, and want the E-brake boot also. Concerned about them matching up.
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:38 AM   #28
bwonders

My Ride: 2003 M3Vert HPF stg2
Can you post any pics of the armrest cover? Do you need to remove the stock leather to install your cover or does it simply slip over the stock material?
bwonders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:36 AM   #29
ShiftStyle
Past Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwonders View Post
Can you post any pics of the armrest cover? Do you need to remove the stock leather to install your cover or does it simply slip over the stock material?
There is a member that should be posting photos any day now.

As for the install, you simply remove your factory leather cover, and replace with ours. Very simple
Old 01-26-2011, 05:18 PM   #30
eatsleeplax

My Ride: ..
did you guys go out of business? the website is still down.
eatsleeplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:26 PM   #31
mbgt72

My Ride: 2002 325ci
I'm sorry to bump an old thread, but I've been trying to get in touch with Shift Style for over a month now with no response, and in another week's time, my parts will have been missing for two months time. I have received no return email since June 23rd, and shipped my product via USPS on June 28th. I have tried NUMEROUS times to contact them both via email and their contact form on their site. At this time I don't even care if they send me the alcantra boot, I just want my oem parts back as the cost to replace each part with new oem parts is going to be very pricy!

I sent my Shift Boot, Shift Knob & Shift Surround (oem carbon fiber) all to them so that I could have a alcantra Shift Boot Free (a program they do if they do not have your model in their database, which they didn't have one for my 2005 S4). I also shipped my E-Brake handle to have it wrapped and was expecting a bill for this to be done, which would be no problem as it was extra labor. But at this point, I have received NO response to any form of contact I have tried, and feel as a last resort I must track them down through forum posts. If nothing else, let this serve as a warning for anyone else looking to purchase through them or send their parts in as I did.

Thank you for your time and any help on the matter.
mbgt72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #32
Santiago

My Ride: 2004 325iT
Send a message via ICQ to Santiago Send a message via MSN to Santiago
I had no luck with them and went as far as opening a Paypal dispute, which ruled in my favour. Only then did Shift Style contact me. I offered to pay for the goods if they would ship them to me but never heard back from them again.

It's a real shame as the shifter boot I had previously purchased was really nice.

I recommend you open a dispute with either Paypal or your credit card company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbgt72 View Post
I'm sorry to bump an old thread, but I've been trying to get in touch with Shift Style for over a month now with no response, and in another week's time, my parts will have been missing for two months time. I have received no return email since June 23rd, and shipped my product via USPS on June 28th. I have tried NUMEROUS times to contact them both via email and their contact form on their site. At this time I don't even care if they send me the alcantra boot, I just want my oem parts back as the cost to replace each part with new oem parts is going to be very pricy!

I sent my Shift Boot, Shift Knob & Shift Surround (oem carbon fiber) all to them so that I could have a alcantra Shift Boot Free (a program they do if they do not have your model in their database, which they didn't have one for my 2005 S4). I also shipped my E-Brake handle to have it wrapped and was expecting a bill for this to be done, which would be no problem as it was extra labor. But at this point, I have received NO response to any form of contact I have tried, and feel as a last resort I must track them down through forum posts. If nothing else, let this serve as a warning for anyone else looking to purchase through them or send their parts in as I did.

Thank you for your time and any help on the matter.

Life is fragile
Santiago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:48 PM   #33
500rwhp

My Ride: 03 Cobra < FRC < 330
ttt

Did you guys ever work anything out? Any explanations? I would like to give them my business but need to make sure they resolved things for you two
Old 09-07-2011, 09:29 PM   #34
02alpinebimmer

My Ride: Not a BMW:(
That's too bad... I really wanted a black leather boot with cinnamon stitching.

Sent from my Droid in my private jet made entirely of gold.

I can read/reset engine codes. (87 and up)
PM ME

-Steve OK-
02alpinebimmer is offline   Reply With Quote