E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:54 PM   #1241
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
Can zombies swim? I would go onto a yacht or cruise ship with my group, park the cruise ship in sight of land (I'm a girl when it comes to cruises) and start growing fruits and vegetables on it. At least that could be some sort of sustainable life for a while.
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:32 PM   #1242
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
btw, it was also kinda ridiculous that andrea was running through the woods all winded, with an unwieldy bag on her shoulders, and was still able to turn around and get headshot after headshot on zombies after being totally useless about a month ago. i know she's supposed to turn into a badass eventually, but that was a little much
Old 03-22-2012, 11:18 PM   #1243
SW222
Banned User

My Ride: is silver and slow.
Man, damn it, I have to wait till Fall to see Season 3??? FAWK! It's only the beginning of Spring!! Motherfcuker.
SW222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:20 PM   #1244
SW222
Banned User

My Ride: is silver and slow.
I hope that stupid, little fcuker Carl dies in Season 3 he's so annoying. He should've been dead with that gun shot wound.
SW222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:20 AM   #1245
zuckuss00

My Ride: K24Z7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
btw, it was also kinda ridiculous that andrea was running through the woods all winded, with an unwieldy bag on her shoulders, and was still able to turn around and get headshot after headshot on zombies after being totally useless about a month ago. i know she's supposed to turn into a badass eventually, but that was a little much
Common dude! Its only a TV show. If she had missed a couple shots, would you have been more satisfied with the outcome?

UUC Motorwerks | Vörsteiner | JLeviSW | VMR | DTM-Spec | Euro Dyne | ModBargains | EAS
zuckuss00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:38 AM   #1246
kyle808

My Ride: 00 328CI
damn, i fvckin hate that ***** Lori. Lori been breathing down Rick's neck about Shane and convincing him to kill Shane. So why the hell she so mad when Rick confesses about killing Shane.

Was she mad about Rick's wanting it all to end?? That he knew what Shane was planning to do but went ahead and followed Shane into the woods?

"I'm gonna die! Jesus, Allah, Buddha - I love you all!
-Homer Simpson
kyle808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:42 AM   #1247
kyle808

oh yea and that stupid fvcker Carl, that kid acts all calm and cool when he's talking to adults, but when sh1t hits the fan. He's cryin like a little b1tch everytime. ok End Rant.

-Homer Simpson
Old 03-23-2012, 12:45 AM   #1248
kyle808

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushy View Post
Can zombies swim? I would go onto a yacht or cruise ship with my group, park the cruise ship in sight of land (I'm a girl when it comes to cruises) and start growing fruits and vegetables on it. At least that could be some sort of sustainable life for a while.
i doubt they can swim. They can't even climb over a fence or climb up a ladder. Most normal humans have a hard time swimming as is.

-Homer Simpson
Old 03-23-2012, 04:51 AM   #1249
Mike Larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle808 View Post
damn, i fvckin hate that ***** Lori. Lori been breathing down Rick's neck about Shane and convincing him to kill Shane. So why the hell she so mad when Rick confesses about killing Shane.

Was she mad about Rick's wanting it all to end?? That he knew what Shane was planning to do but went ahead and followed Shane into the woods?
i think she was more mad because she was under the impression that rick allowed carl to put shane down
Old 03-23-2012, 11:41 AM   #1250
M3Inline6
I'm now boosting! Funnnn!

My Ride: 335/X5/M3/848/128i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
i think she was more mad because she was under the impression that rick allowed carl to put shane down
I think that her reaction was based on the fact that she realized that she still had feelings for Shane. I doubt that it had anything to do with Carl doing the dirty work (..she was already pulling away from Rick before he mentioned that Carl shot him).

Quote:
Originally Posted by unionjack View Post
Dude, you are massively gay for Capoeira. Yes I know this has been well established for quite some time.
Quote:
While not big, I bet it's firm and can grind the sh1t out of a crank.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:49 AM   #1251
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
I think that her reaction was based on the fact that she realized that she still had feelings for Shane. I doubt that it had anything to do with Carl doing the dirty work (..she was already pulling away from Rick before he mentioned that Carl shot him).
That's what I thought too.

Whore needs to get bit

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:56 AM   #1252
M3Inline6
I'm now boosting! Funnnn!

My Ride: 335/X5/M3/848/128i
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
That's what I thought too.

***** needs to get bit
She played that sh|t well too (..referring to the actress). So well that I wanted to jump through my LED TV and smack her. The look of disdain and contempt had me sold. Well done!

Quote:
Dude, you are massively gay for Capoeira. Yes I know this has been well established for quite some time.
Quote:
While not big, I bet it's firm and can grind the sh1t out of a crank.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:13 PM   #1253
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
definitely.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #1254
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
Quote:
pls respawn (no pun)
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:31 PM   #1255
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
pls respawn (no pun)
i always thought that. Get out on water. I don't know the rules about zombies swimming or floating or anything though.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #1256
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
If not a boat, they should find a little island or something and clear it out for habitation...

I wonder how long they'll be in the prison for

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #1257
bon3z
OEM ///Member

My Ride: '02 330ci
^ get yacht, take yacht to island. kill zombies there, if any. live on island. take yacht back to mainland if needed. pickup a pina colada machine and *****es for sand volleyball games.

no reason you can't keep it classy during the zombie apocalypse.

worst idea possible - go to a farm with shitty fencing and hundreds of points of entry, set up tents outside. also, be sure to let your child roam as he pleases, and be sure to freak the **** out when you can't find him.

anybody else get a little pissed when carol was saved? i thought for sure we were finally going to get rid of her.
bon3z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:07 PM   #1258
Mike Larry

well i just finished season 4 of breaking bad. now the next seasons of my two favorite shows arent coming for a long time. anyone have recommendations for other shows? i havent checked out mad men..
Old 03-23-2012, 01:14 PM   #1259
Mike Larry

theyre all here: http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-b...ead-season-two

Last edited by Mike Larry; 03-23-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Mike Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:35 PM   #1260
ThEnder

My Ride: has twin turbos
I was so sad during the finale because Lori and Carol both survived. Especially Lori, at least carol does laundry but as far as I can tell Lori just sluts herself out and wines about the consequences.