E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
ghaddon

My Ride: 325ci s/c mustang gt
1990 supercharged mustang gt FT/FS

1990 Mustang GT for sale or trade. Willing to trade for a clean e36 3-series or e46. e-mail or call with what you have.

I have a file with most if not all reciepts from the original owner since the car was new in 1990

Car was never raced, it was a dd up until 1995 or so and then was just a weekend cruiser for the original owner and his wife.

I bought the car with plans of doing some track days at willow springs but it looks like I wont get around to that. There is no reason it could not be a drag car though.

The only thing the car needs right now is a new convertible top, I removed the one that was on it with the intentions of reinstalling a new one but don't have the time to do so right now. the old one had a tear but I still have it for the new top installer to see and compare to.

specs:
1990 mustang gt convertible
red

engine:
stock bottom end with 110k
iron heads with 2.02in 1.6ex
vortech v-1 supercharger with ~8psi
edelbrock upper and lower
stock cam for emissions reasons
1.72 rockers
msd coil, cap and rotor
crane cams fireball iginition with retardable timing up to 20*
95mm MAF
36lb injectors
conservative tune to keep the car safe yet still fun for street use
optima redtop relocated to the trunk
jba carb approved headers
high flow cats
40 series flows
Howe 4-core radiator
high flow water pump

transmission:
Car was originally a AOD car but the Previous owner decided to do a 5spd swap back
all parts ~3k miles old, it was hardly driven after the swap
tremec 5spd
centerforce clutch
pro 5.0 shifter

suspension:
eibach lowering springs
lower control arms in the rear
caster/camber plates in the front
I have a strut bar for the front that is not installed because it does not clear the supercharger inlet pipe, it only needs slight modification that I have not done yet.
subframe connectors

rearend:
disk brake conversion

wheels/tires:
cobra R wheels
front 17x8 with 245/45/17 bfgoodrich g-force
rear 17x9 with 255/45/17 bfgoodrich g-force

body:
Recent repaint in 2001 or 2002, excellent condition with only 2 chips on the passenger side
lx trunk lid with cerenics spoiler
lx tail lights, i have stock gt lights but liked the look of the lx lights that is why they are on the car
piaa fog lights

interior:
Buyer can choose either red recline seats, I believe they are recaros with stock seat belts or I have a set of Sparco sprint 5 fixed back seats with crow five point harnesses installed right now. I will take $400 off the selling price if you do not want the sparcos and will reinstall the recaros and stock belts.
4 point roll bar with harness bar
rear seat is still intact
black carpet
black top of dash, red under
red center counsel
red door pannels

stereo:
Pioneer deck
boston accoustics door speakers and rear speakers
boston tweeters mounted on dash
boston amp for tweeters
amp for speakers only
Two orion 12in subs
with their own amp

The car is located in northern san diego county, california

contact information:
Gatlan Haddon
ghaddon@csulb.edu
gjhyz85@aol.com
(760) 525 7700

ghaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.