E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 04:51 PM   #121
Sponger
Banned
 
Sponger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 267
My Ride: 2000 328ci
hey blown... 2 questions for you... how do you get to the off topic section of this forum using bimmerapp? I too was sitting in my car last night for an hour waiting until midnight and spent 30 minutes trying to find OT using bimmerapp. Also... what gamestop did you go to? I went to Carmel Mtn, at least 300 people there, DJ was spinning beats, it was ridiculous!
Sponger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:55 PM   #122
blownE30M3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Annapolis MD / San Diego CA
Posts: 192
My Ride: 2004 JB M3
Send a message via AIM to blownE30M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sponger View Post
hey blown... 2 questions for you... how do you get to the off topic section of this forum using bimmerapp? I too was sitting in my car last night for an hour waiting until midnight and spent 30 minutes trying to find OT using bimmerapp. Also... what gamestop did you go to? I went to Carmel Mtn, at least 300 people there, DJ was spinning beats, it was ridiculous!
Hit forums, find whatever forum you are looking for, in your case General Off Topic, press and hold it and save to favorites. Then you just hit the favorites tab, select General Off Topic and it will take you right there.

I was at the one in Vista, there were a lot of people, but they were all nerdy as hell, couldn't stand it, so I sat in my car, lol.
__________________


Home Automation and A/V Programming
http://www.xsdesignstudios.com
blownE30M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:59 PM   #123
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by blownE30M3 View Post
Hit forums, find whatever forum you are looking for, in your case General Off Topic, press and hold it and save to favorites. Then you just hit the favorites tab, select General Off Topic and it will take you right there.

I was at the one in Vista, there were a lot of people, but they were all nerdy as hell, couldn't stand it, so I sat in my car, lol.
my gf just called me a nerd for being exited to play lol
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #124
blownE30M3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Annapolis MD / San Diego CA
Posts: 192
My Ride: 2004 JB M3
Send a message via AIM to blownE30M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
my gf just called me a nerd for being exited to play lol
Yeah, I got the same treatment, lol.

Me: Aww, you have to work tonight? That's too bad. Guess I'm just gonna go play my video game.

Her: (slightly agitated) When I get off you are too.

Me: Usually I get off first so I dunno about that.

Ensue yelling.
__________________


Home Automation and A/V Programming
http://www.xsdesignstudios.com
blownE30M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:10 PM   #125
mikeluvdakids
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: da dirty, MD
Posts: 5,011
My Ride: 3 pedals + 6 gears
Send a message via AIM to mikeluvdakids Send a message via Yahoo to mikeluvdakids
Quote:
Originally Posted by blownE30M3 View Post
Yeah, I got the same treatment, lol.

Me: Aww, you have to work tonight? That's too bad. Guess I'm just gonna go play my video game.

Her: (slightly agitated) When I get off you are too.

Me: Usually I get off first so I dunno about that.

Ensue yelling.
__________________
mikeluvdakids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:51 PM   #126
dwass325
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Peoples Republic of Chicago
Posts: 405
My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
GF is traveling for work this week + I picked up Black Ops over lunch today =
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:54 PM   #127
uhhhmeeer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,524
My Ride: E36 M3
Send a message via AIM to uhhhmeeer
finally about to play
__________________
uhhhmeeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:55 PM   #128
bimmerfan08
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: I'm alive
Posts: 4,889
My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post
GF is traveling for work this week + I picked up Black Ops over lunch today =
Idk why but at this post
__________________
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:30 PM   #129
Dinan e36
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Griffin's Browser History
Posts: 386
My Ride: LEXUS IS350
Send a message via AIM to Dinan e36
game is awesome, Gameplay is way different than MW2 so might take me a day to adjust.

I was playing as VC and he actually said "Du Ma" which means Fvck you in vietnamese lol
Dinan e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:45 PM   #130
mikeluvdakids
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: da dirty, MD
Posts: 5,011
My Ride: 3 pedals + 6 gears
Send a message via AIM to mikeluvdakids Send a message via Yahoo to mikeluvdakids
i had to force myself to put the game down... I was falling asleep in Medic class and I didn't go to work to stay home n play... my diet consisted of potato chips and soda so i wouldn't have to leave far from the tv
__________________
mikeluvdakids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:59 PM   #131
rkhettry23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ridgewood NJ & NYC
Posts: 1,457
My Ride: Has2Turbos & X-Drive
Anyone play zombie mode yet? Thundergun FTW
__________________
-Raj
2009 535i w/X-Drive

2002 325xi--Parted Out
rkhettry23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:05 PM   #132
zero assault
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: WNY
Posts: 51
My Ride: 2012 BMW M3
Just beat the regular campaign. It's awesome, will probably play it again! And what a surprise at the end, I dont want to ruin it but its awesome.. And yes it involves Nazi Zombies LOL!
zero assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:09 PM   #133
IFX
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Very South
Posts: 1,344
My Ride: AW //M
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero assault View Post
Just beat the regular campaign. It's awesome, will probably play it again! And what a surprise at the end, I dont want to ruin it but its awesome.. And yes it involves Nazi Zombies LOL!


you beat it? dude get a life. I just picked it up at 4, played for 10 minutes, i'm not into it as much as mw2
__________________
IFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:12 PM   #134
bimmerfan08
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: I'm alive
Posts: 4,889
My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFX View Post
you beat it? dude get a life. I just picked it up at 4, played for 10 minutes, i'm not into it as much as mw2
__________________
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:52 AM   #135
dwass325
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Peoples Republic of Chicago
Posts: 405
My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFX View Post
you beat it? dude get a life. I just picked it up at 4, played for 10 minutes, i'm not into it as much as mw2
This game is a HUGE step backward from MW2.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:17 AM   #136
coco savage
Registered User
 
coco savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: CFBMW.org
Posts: 1,361
My Ride: 325i
9 on 9 public server.....of all friends!!
__________________
**LINK:BUY MY E46 Parts**

Random Images


Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:38 AM   #137
al0513
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Central TX
Posts: 990
My Ride: 04 Silver Gray 330CI
Pretty much a disappointment.

Going back to MW2 or MOH
__________________
al0513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:03 AM   #138
Rush4theYehO
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 1,406
My Ride: XI fts(now)
The engine that this game/Treyarch uses is just freakin lousy compared to infinity ward's feel. I'm finding it really hard to get a lot of kills in this game.
Rush4theYehO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:01 AM   #139
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
9 on 9 public server.....of all friends!!
we had games of like 8 last night on private because the connection kept dropping. The party would just break up every time we were looking for a match lol
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:08 AM   #140
bimmerfan08
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: I'm alive
Posts: 4,889
My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_lee88 View Post
Pretty much a disappointment.

Going back to MW2 or MOH
Ill be playing MW2 until I get this game
__________________
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use