E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Sports Central

Sports Central
NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, CFL, NLL, Olympics etc.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2010, 12:36 PM   #21
Evidence

My Ride: sold
Send a message via AIM to Evidence
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannagofast View Post
while you are correct at pointing out other things in this paragraph.... go write that on an espn forum or some shyt lol... i dont think anyone on e46 predicted or believed the heat would reach that number.... annalists that get paid to hype stuff up on nbatv and espn kept saying those numbers. i knew the heat where not going to be beasts right off the bat... maybe the fake heat fan with the white m3 in his sig was saying that though i dunno... its just annoying how everyone always says cmon heat what happened to the record everyone thought u where going to break.... well who the hell is everyone lol (people on espn who get paid to blow little things out of proportion)
I'm pretty sure I remember seeing Baja mention 72 wins atleast once

Last edited by Evidence; 11-26-2010 at 12:37 PM.
Evidence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 03:10 PM   #22
iwannagofast

My Ride: 01 330ci
Send a message via AIM to iwannagofast
lol your prolly right.... hes the guy who i consider the retarded heat fan of the forum.....^ i even mentioned it in that lol.... and dont take that wrong in any way... i was not trying to take a shot at you... was just saying

xbox live: stopthisfall
iwannagofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:25 AM   #23
jvn_style

My Ride: E46 325i
I watched the game against the Magic last wed, early in the 4th Lebron was at the bench D Wade took over the game and they even led by 1 or 2, but when Lebron came back they were on drought for the rest of the game.. I personally think that two superstars with the same type of offensive game can't share the floor. I ain't taking anything away from Lebron he still doin his all around game. but I think he needs to score more, he's losing momentum when playing alongside Wade and always looking to pass. Too early to tell. but i beleive they're in Top 3 in the east (Magic/C's) I want success for LBJ! Damn i miss the 40pt/15/12 LBJ
Old 11-27-2010, 10:48 AM   #24
dniper71

My Ride: A car
How bad do you guys think things have to get for Heat before they consider kicking around some trade ideas?
Old 11-27-2010, 11:05 AM   #25
Evidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvn_style View Post
I watched the game against the Magic last wed, early in the 4th Lebron was at the bench D Wade took over the game and they even led by 1 or 2, but when Lebron came back they were on drought for the rest of the game.. I personally think that two superstars with the same type of offensive game can't share the floor. I ain't taking anything away from Lebron he still doin his all around game. but I think he needs to score more, he's losing momentum when playing alongside Wade and always looking to pass. Too early to tell. but i beleive they're in Top 3 in the east (Magic/C's) I want success for LBJ! Damn i miss the 40pt/15/12 LBJ
once boozer starts playing the bulls could fall into number 3 pretty easy.

Everyone outside of Miami was saying that....but no ones listened,lol

Those 40point nights weren't winning championships

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniper71 View Post
How bad do you guys think things have to get for Heat before they consider kicking around some trade ideas?
who are they going to trade? they dont have anything anyone wants......it's 3 guys and nothing else.....

Wade isn't going anywhere....lebron isn't either.....and after seeing how terrible/weak bosh is he isnt going anywhere.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:27 AM   #26
dniper71

My Ride: A car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evidence View Post

Wade isn't going anywhere....lebron isn't either.....and after seeing how terrible/weak bosh is he isnt going anywhere.
I agree with Wade and leBron not going anywhere, although no one wanting Bosh is a tough arguement at this point..... just because he is playing poorly in Miami right now doesn't mean he won't be a very good fit somewhere else so I don't think his current performance is very telling of his value. I'm just wondering what Miami could do if the season really becomes a train wreck.... what is plan B
Old 11-27-2010, 11:38 AM   #27
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Way to early to say op

Can't be a flop if everyone watches

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:09 PM   #28
Evidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniper71 View Post
I agree with Wade and leBron not going anywhere, although no one wanting Bosh is a tough arguement at this point..... just because he is playing poorly in Miami right now doesn't mean he won't be a very good fit somewhere else so I don't think his current performance is very telling of his value. I'm just wondering what Miami could do if the season really becomes a train wreck.... what is plan B
Not many teams are going to line up a trade for a power forward who wants to shoot jumpers, can't defend the post, or grab rebounds
Old 11-30-2010, 12:44 PM   #29
jvn_style

They're missing Mike Miller, and they need more bench scoring.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #30
King of Chicago

My Ride: '09 & '12 Acura MDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvn_style View Post
They're missing Mike Miller, and they need more bench scoring.
and they need a center, a point guard, and a steady set of rebounders. not to mention, Wade/Lebron are not a good combo. its like having Peyton Manning and Tom Brady playing for the same team at the same time, they take away from eachother.

The Big 3 would have been much better having signed elsewhere, i.e. Chicago.

Rose
Wade
Deng
Bosh
Noah

or

Rose
Brewer
Lebron
Bosh
Noah

both those teams are 1000x better than the current Heat.
King of Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:05 PM   #31
jvn_style

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Chicago View Post
and they need a center, a point guard, and a steady set of rebounders. not to mention, Wade/Lebron are not a good combo. its like having Peyton Manning and Tom Brady playing for the same team at the same time, they take away from eachother.

The Big 3 would have been much better having signed elsewhere, i.e. Chicago.

Rose
Wade
Deng
Bosh
Noah

or

Rose
Brewer
Lebron
Bosh
Noah

both those teams are 1000x better than the current Heat.
Bulls, for me is the best team to fit him. Lebron didn't want to go to any rebuilding teams (NY,Nets,Clipps) he's tired of the Cavs rebuilding the team season after season. He wants to win a title now. Superstar players needs momentum, and you can't gain momentum when sharing the floor to another momentum player. It's tough for the coaching staff but I'm sure Pat Riley is up to something, He's not gonna form his Big 3 for nothing. Watch out!
Old 12-02-2010, 10:44 PM   #32
iwannagofast

lakers have lost last 4 and have not scored over 100 points in the past 5 games.... OMG maybe someone should fire phil jackson

Old 12-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #33
Jamie.H

My Ride: SL500 (for now)
I wonder how many rings Jackson has.

Just saying.
Jamie.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:18 AM   #34
jvn_style

Good game Lebron! That's how you dominate! don't feed when you're hottt!!
Old 12-03-2010, 01:23 AM   #35
iwannagofast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie.H View Post
I wonder how many rings Jackson has.

Just saying.
this guy just take me seriously???? please dont take my bad poke at making fun of people saying fire spolstra after the heats early season performance seriously

Old 12-03-2010, 01:44 AM   #36
jvn_style

Quote:
this guy just take me seriously???? please dont take my bad poke at making fun of people saying fire spolstra after the heats early season performance seriously
Lol!! I know! After what Riley did before.. can't blame those people who thinks he's gonna fire Spoels and coach again... I'm a Lakers Fan, but i don't care if they lose 4,5,6 games in a row I don't even watch every game. Playoffs is where you really see what players are made of. Can't wait to see how MIAMI develops I want them to play the Celtics in an Epic 7 game ECF
Old 12-07-2010, 10:43 PM   #37
iwannagofast

awesome pic i saw. thought i would post

Old 12-08-2010, 12:25 AM   #38
jvn_style

Quote: