E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Sports Central

Sports Central
NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, CFL, NLL, Olympics etc.....

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 11:13 PM   #1
King of Chicago
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 394
My Ride: '09 & '12 Acura MDX
come out of hiding Baja Party, the Heat are a flop...

5-4 record
2 straight losses to Boston
lost 3 out of their last 4 games
5th place in the conference
3rd place in their division

yet they will be the champs? the Boston big 3 jelled out of the gates, starting the season on a 25-3 tear, didn't lose their 4th game until 33 games in, the Heat have done it in just 9. no more excuses, the Heat are ice cold.

Last edited by King of Chicago; 11-11-2010 at 11:21 PM.
King of Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:15 PM   #2
4mused
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 704
My Ride: HPF Stage 4 M3
In before the 'new team' excuse.
__________________
-Ed

4mused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:18 PM   #3
King of Chicago
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 394
My Ride: '09 & '12 Acura MDX
yeah last game it was that and Wade's rusty, well get him some WD40 because he just had another horrid game, 8pts on 2/12 shooting, and 6 turnovers to boot. the Heat are a joke, just like their fans. overpaid and overrated.

Lakers are the team to beat, perfect blend of talent, experience, depth, chemistry, speed, size, length and with championships to prove it.

72-10 may in fact be broken as Heat fans have predicted, but sadly not by the Heat...
King of Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:18 AM   #4
iwannagofast
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 858/305
Posts: 315
My Ride: 01 330ci
Send a message via AIM to iwannagofast
dude only like 2 weeks of basketball has gone by....lol while im not arguing against you im just pointing out that this is still the beginning lol... but yea they are off to a ruff start
__________________

xbox live: stopthisfall
iwannagofast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:19 AM   #5
iwannagofast
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 858/305
Posts: 315
My Ride: 01 330ci
Send a message via AIM to iwannagofast
n i dont think that any of the heat fans on this forum have said that they will win the championship this year.....
__________________

xbox live: stopthisfall
iwannagofast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:20 AM   #6
iwannagofast
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 858/305
Posts: 315
My Ride: 01 330ci
Send a message via AIM to iwannagofast
accept maybe the heat fan that has the white m3 in his sig... he swears he knows basketball but its obvious he doesn't when he talks about it so i dont count him lol


and why make another thread man... theres like 3 or 4 of them you could have posted this in
__________________

xbox live: stopthisfall

Last edited by iwannagofast; 11-12-2010 at 03:21 AM.
iwannagofast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:13 AM   #7
m1356guy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Jose
Posts: 1,360
My Ride: is worth $5k
giants won the world series, so........
__________________
m1356guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:21 PM   #8
iwannagofast
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 858/305
Posts: 315
My Ride: 01 330ci
Send a message via AIM to iwannagofast
i mad
__________________

xbox live: stopthisfall
iwannagofast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 07:38 AM   #9
King of Chicago
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 394
My Ride: '09 & '12 Acura MDX
Another embarassing loss for the Heat last night, anymore excuses Heat fans?
King of Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:28 AM   #10
Evidence
Registered User
 
Evidence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Downey, Ca
Posts: 607
My Ride: sold
Send a message via AIM to Evidence
LOL....i'm loving it

what happened to all we need is 3 players to win?

who cares if we have the worst bench in the league
who cares if we have no front court players and lack size against everyone

We have DWADE,LEBRON, and BOSH, OMG!! where gonna win 72 games and win 10 champsionships!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, what a joke.... loving every minute of this.
Evidence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:32 AM   #11
Evidence
Registered User
 
Evidence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Downey, Ca
Posts: 607
My Ride: sold
Send a message via AIM to Evidence
on the serious side.....


do you guys think pat riley will become the head coach?

and Lebrons true colors are showing up again.....i didnt see the game yesterday, but from the highlights.....he's starting to show that moody, i'm about to giving up, body language


Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannagofast View Post
accept maybe the heat fan that has the white m3 in his sig... he swears he knows basketball but its obvious he doesn't when he talks about it so i dont count him lol


and why make another thread man... theres like 3 or 4 of them you could have posted this in
we can never have enough threads like this
Evidence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:23 PM   #12
King of Chicago
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 394
My Ride: '09 & '12 Acura MDX
Lebron's new complaint is he "isn't having fun." thats his problem, this is all part of the rap video life he leads. for him, its all about money, clubs, parties, his name/face everywhere. he's not a winner, never has been. he was born with the .00000001% genetic make up enabling him to be an amazing athlete, physically. but he's no winner, not a leader, can't deal with losing, and right now has no friggen idea how to get Miami going. Bosh is a finesse player when the Heat need a banger in the paint, and Wade is simply another slasher to get in Lebrons way.

they'll improve, and they still have as much talent as anyone, but the reality is the formula always has been: 1 superstar, 1 all star, 3 role players, and a blended youthful/veteran bench. the Heat tried to create their own formula and its not working. no suprise here.
King of Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 07:18 PM   #13
iwannagofast
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 858/305
Posts: 315
My Ride: 01 330ci
Send a message via AIM to iwannagofast
i knew it would be tuff for em.... to create a team with no chemistry and overall the team as a whole has never worked together before.... they will be a great team but it will take a year... ive said this b4

dampier is gonna help us... we needed that body in the middle
__________________

xbox live: stopthisfall
iwannagofast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 07:57 PM   #14
Evidence
Registered User
 
Evidence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Downey, Ca
Posts: 607
My Ride: sold
Send a message via AIM to Evidence
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Chicago View Post
Lebron's new complaint is he "isn't having fun." thats his problem, this is all part of the rap video life he leads. for him, its all about money, clubs, parties, his name/face everywhere. he's not a winner, never has been. he was born with the .00000001% genetic make up enabling him to be an amazing athlete, physically. but he's no winner, not a leader, can't deal with losing, and right now has no friggen idea how to get Miami going. Bosh is a finesse player when the Heat need a banger in the paint, and Wade is simply another slasher to get in Lebrons way.

they'll improve, and they still have as much talent as anyone, but the reality is the formula always has been: 1 superstar, 1 all star, 3 role players, and a blended youthful/veteran bench. the Heat tried to create their own formula and its not working. no suprise here.
really? he said that? you have a link to an article I havent seen that on espn today.
Evidence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:31 PM   #15
Sponger
Banned
 
Sponger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 267
My Ride: 2000 328ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evidence View Post
really? he said that? you have a link to an article I havent seen that on espn today.
I heard it. Rough quote "We need to get back to how we started the season. There are 2 things we need to do. We need to start having fun again and get that swagger back."
Sponger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:32 PM   #16
King of Chicago
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 394
My Ride: '09 & '12 Acura MDX
and it keeps getting worse for the Heat...3 losses in a row. I may treat myself to dessert, by browing the Heat board on realgm.com. funny watching "knowledgable fans" like Baja on that board, already talking about trading Bosh and firing Spoelstra...LOL
King of Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:38 PM   #17
Evidence
Registered User
 
Evidence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Downey, Ca
Posts: 607
My Ride: sold
Send a message via AIM to Evidence
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Chicago View Post
and it keeps getting worse for the Heat...3 losses in a row. I may treat myself to dessert, by browing the Heat board on realgm.com. funny watching "knowledgable fans" like Baja on that board, already talking about trading Bosh and firing Spoelstra...LOL
not even 1\4 way thru the season and people are already jumping off the bandwagon faster then they jumped on

i love it
Evidence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:52 PM   #18
iwannagofast
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 858/305
Posts: 315
My Ride: 01 330ci
Send a message via AIM to iwannagofast
they made a website4 already for firing spo...... it made me lol.... cause spo made the heat shoot 41% and he made the bench score only 15 points last loss right?????? ive been a heat fan though the thick and the thin and i must say i am easily annoyed when heat "fans" pop up talking so much shyt when they clearly dont know about the game of basketball.... just whos an allstar and not..... cough cough about 75% of the heat fans on e46f
__________________

xbox live: stopthisfall
iwannagofast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 11:28 AM   #19
King of Chicago
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 394
My Ride: '09 & '12 Acura MDX
the funny thing is they all hail Pat Riley, who in my opinion, is the one to blame. he's the one who deviated from the proven formula, and now has a team that doesn't work. Pat Riley is also the one who coined the phrase "no rebounds, no rings," yet who does he have that can rebound? Haslem is a solid rebounder, but as we've seen, you need more than one in case the guy goes down. Everyone outside Miami expected Bosh's numbers to take a huge hit which they did, and Wade/Lebron are almost identical players, so not only did we all expect a decline in individual production, we expected it to hurt the team. and sure enough, everyone was right.

Riley is the architect of this disaster, 2 overlapping players and a soft "big" are not going to be enough to make it past the 2nd round. and to all the "70+ win" theorists, please go back to school and learn how team sports are won.
King of Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 03:33 PM   #20
iwannagofast
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 858/305
Posts: 315
My Ride: 01 330ci
Send a message via AIM to iwannagofast
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Chicago View Post
the funny thing is they all hail Pat Riley, who in my opinion, is the one to blame. he's the one who deviated from the proven formula, and now has a team that doesn't work. Pat Riley is also the one who coined the phrase "no rebounds, no rings," yet who does he have that can rebound? Haslem is a solid rebounder, but as we've seen, you need more than one in case the guy goes down. Everyone outside Miami expected Bosh's numbers to take a huge hit which they did, and Wade/Lebron are almost identical players, so not only did we all expect a decline in individual production, we expected it to hurt the team. and sure enough, everyone was right.

Riley is the architect of this disaster, 2 overlapping players and a soft "big" are not going to be enough to make it past the 2nd round. and to all the "70+ win" theorists, please go back to school and learn how team sports are won.
while you are correct at pointing out other things in this paragraph.... go write that on an espn forum or some shyt lol... i dont think anyone on e46 predicted or believed the heat would reach that number.... annalists that get paid to hype stuff up on nbatv and espn kept saying those numbers. i knew the heat where not going to be beasts right off the bat... maybe the fake heat fan with the white m3 in his sig was saying that though i dunno... its just annoying how everyone always says cmon heat what happened to the record everyone thought u where going to break.... well who the hell is everyone lol (people on espn who get paid to blow little things out of proportion)
__________________

xbox live: stopthisfall

Last edited by iwannagofast; 11-25-2010 at 04:30 PM.
iwannagofast is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use