E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 4.78 average. Display Modes
Old 12-30-2010, 05:08 PM   #101
NorthJersey 3er
Registered User
 
NorthJersey 3er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 20,242
My Ride: '03 M3 / '72 2002tii
Thanks guys. Bart it doesn't take much to get Khalil off lolol
__________________
Matt

co-founder of
euro techniks

NorthJersey 3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:36 PM   #102
So Lowww
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Philly
Posts: 4,979
My Ride: E36M
Quote:
Originally Posted by BmaNN View Post
hehe, my pleasure

i'm glad someone else enjoys my over-saturated photoshop tweaks
haha anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthJersey 3er View Post
Thanks guys. Bart it doesn't take much to get Khalil off lolol
hahah who told you that
__________________
S T A N C E | W O R K S
So Lowww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:28 PM   #103
FTWeisse
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Michelle Ryan's Feet
Posts: 2,878
My Ride: has no hip-hop rimz
I'm a hater and even I can't hate on that - looks slick, OP.
__________________
***JEREMY DAVID LEONARD SMITH (1987-2008)***
FTWeisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:48 PM   #104
djnekkon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Paterson, New Jersey / Orlando Florida
Posts: 15,923
My Ride: MB3ci Regensburg Bav
Hey matt, I know there were like 30 e93 m3 individual made, but never seen an e46 with frozen gray paint. Came out really good. The finish looks so neat. I hope to see it soon.
djnekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:59 AM   #105
NorthJersey 3er
Registered User
 
NorthJersey 3er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 20,242
My Ride: '03 M3 / '72 2002tii
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk325xi View Post
haha anytime!


hahah who told you that
Solly told me

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTWeisse View Post
I'm a hater and even I can't hate on that - looks slick, OP.
You are no longer eligible for the haters ball now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnekkon View Post
Hey matt, I know there were like 30 e93 m3 individual made, but never seen an e46 with frozen gray paint. Came out really good. The finish looks so neat. I hope to see it soon.

Thanks brotha. She's sitting home filthy in the garage right now. Power washer isn't working. I gotta fix that then clean her up then I'll bring her out. Hopefully a lot of the snow melts by the time I return.
__________________
Matt

co-founder of
euro techniks

NorthJersey 3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:05 AM   #106
NorthJersey 3er
Registered User
 
NorthJersey 3er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 20,242
My Ride: '03 M3 / '72 2002tii
There were 30 e92 coupes only made in commemoration to the e30 in frozen gray. No sedans and no verts. As for e46s I've only seen pics of another e46 coupe done in fg. Someone else claimed to have seen another e46 coupe as well as an existing e36m. I don't doubt them but as you know pics or it didn't happen haha. To my knowledge I'm the only vert in the world. This was also done at a BMW collision shop I don't know where the other ones were done or what process and if it is in fact a true fg bc BMW is very secretive about the color.
__________________
Matt

co-founder of
euro techniks


Last edited by NorthJersey 3er; 12-31-2010 at 08:06 AM.
NorthJersey 3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 11:02 AM   #107
djnekkon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Paterson, New Jersey / Orlando Florida
Posts: 15,923
My Ride: MB3ci Regensburg Bav
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthJersey 3er View Post
There were 30 e92 coupes only made in commemoration to the e30 in frozen gray. No sedans and no verts. As for e46s I've only seen pics of another e46 coupe done in fg. Someone else claimed to have seen another e46 coupe as well as an existing e36m. I don't doubt them but as you know pics or it didn't happen haha. To my knowledge I'm the only vert in the world. This was also done at a BMW collision shop I don't know where the other ones were done or what process and if it is in fact a true fg bc BMW is very secretive about the color.
True. I've been searching for years on blue, silver and gray oem color codes. I've never seen or heard of any e46 on that code. Now a days you can have any shop to match any color you want, but up close you can tell the difference. Enjoy man
djnekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:15 PM   #108
sosatyme72
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: DIRTY JERZZZZ
Posts: 1,727
My Ride: Tit. Silver 3
Damm Matt you doing it big!!! Looks crazy bro congrats on that!!!
__________________
sosatyme72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:14 PM   #109
djnekkon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Paterson, New Jersey / Orlando Florida
Posts: 15,923
My Ride: MB3ci Regensburg Bav
Quote:
Originally Posted by sosatyme72 View Post
Damm Matt you doing it big!!! Looks crazy bro congrats on that!!!
djnekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 06:28 PM   #110
NorthJersey 3er
Registered User
 
NorthJersey 3er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 20,242
My Ride: '03 M3 / '72 2002tii
Quote:
Originally Posted by djnekkon View Post
True. I've been searching for years on blue, silver and gray oem color codes. I've never seen or heard of any e46 on that code. Now a days you can have any shop to match any color you want, but up close you can tell the difference. Enjoy man
Word, Ill bring it out to one of the meets for you to check out

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosatyme72 View Post
Damm Matt you doing it big!!! Looks crazy bro congrats on that!!!
Thanks Bert I know I just wish it was a little warmer out to enjoy it salt free
__________________
Matt

co-founder of
euro techniks

NorthJersey 3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:40 PM   #111
NorthJersey 3er
Registered User
 
NorthJersey 3er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 20,242
My Ride: '03 M3 / '72 2002tii
Here's some updated pics in the sunlight







close up of the flake in the paint

__________________
Matt

co-founder of
euro techniks

NorthJersey 3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:12 PM   #112
shogun
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: ny (heart is in TEXAS)
Posts: 602
My Ride: 325I TOURING
solid jackson!
__________________

love wins.
shogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:25 PM   #113
djnekkon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Paterson, New Jersey / Orlando Florida
Posts: 15,923
My Ride: MB3ci Regensburg Bav
[/QUOTE]

Incredible. Btw How would I wax or even wash a car with that finish? Cuz from here looks like Matte/metal paint. Awesome color...
djnekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #114
EuroHorses
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,760
My Ride: Still a Euro
sooo sick. I love it.
__________________


E46 M3 Cabrio Ti Silver - Had to get back in the game
E55 Brilliant Silver on Charcoal - 505 RWHP & 575 LBTQ
SL55 Iridium on Red - Sold
E60 M5 Alpine on Red - Sold
E46 M3 Cabrio Alpine on Peanut Butter - Sold
E46 M3 Cabrio Ti Silver on Red - R.I.P.
AP2 S2000 Vortech Charged - R.I.P.
EuroHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:17 AM   #115
NorthJersey 3er
Registered User
 
NorthJersey 3er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 20,242
My Ride: '03 M3 / '72 2002tii
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun View Post
solid jackson!


Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroHorses View Post
sooo sick. I love it.
Thanks Bo. Do want your torque monster

Nekkon - I wash it like your normally would a car and now in the salty winter conditions I even power wash it w no problems. The finish is not smooth like a normal glossy car bc the matte is in the clear coat. So it almost feels a little rough, its really cool. www.swissvax.com makes a wax and quick detailer for it but still not really sure how you apply and take off w/o creating glossy spots by buffing
__________________
Matt

co-founder of
euro techniks


Last edited by NorthJersey 3er; 01-15-2011 at 09:21 AM.
NorthJersey 3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:10 PM   #116
djnekkon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Paterson, New Jersey / Orlando Florida
Posts: 15,923
My Ride: MB3ci Regensburg Bav
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthJersey 3er View Post




Thanks Bo. Do want your torque monster

Nekkon - I wash it like your normally would a car and now in the salty winter conditions I even power wash it w no problems. The finish is not smooth like a normal glossy car bc the matte is in the clear coat. So it almost feels a little rough, its really cool. www.swissvax.com makes a wax and quick detailer for it but still not really sure how you apply and take off w/o creating glossy spots by buffing
You got me Matt, that was my question. Keeping the matte/without creating glossy spots when waxing it. I imagine how the color reacts against different light sources.
djnekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:07 PM   #117
btober
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: JerseyShore E46
Posts: 299
My Ride: AW 330i
the grey is too tough,looks great
__________________


flickr
crackfire.tumblr
instagram @btober

btober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:20 PM   #118
rcsummers
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Suburbia, NJ
Posts: 3,823
My Ride: M3
its cool. i guess.
__________________
rcsummers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:45 AM   #119
YGOAMG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Riverside: Melbourne
Posts: 11,898
My Ride: 325Ci ClubSport
Send a message via MSN to YGOAMG
I use to run the same AE setup!!!

car looks fantastic mate!!
__________________

Find me on Instagram
@PeterMarquez346

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4show View Post
who da F done that?
prestige warehouse or who?
YGOAMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:44 AM   #120
NorthJersey 3er
Registered User
 
NorthJersey 3er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 20,242
My Ride: '03 M3 / '72 2002tii
Quote:
Originally Posted by djnekkon View Post
You got me Matt, that was my question. Keeping the matte/without creating glossy spots when waxing it. I imagine how the color reacts against different light sources.
yeah you gotta come out and see it in person already

Quote:
Originally Posted by btober View Post
the grey is too tough,looks great
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsummers View Post
its cool. i guess.
eh its alright at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGOAMG View Post
I use to run the same AE setup!!!

car looks fantastic mate!!
thanks
__________________
Matt

co-founder of
euro techniks

NorthJersey 3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use