FS: Leupold Mark6 1-6x 7.62 CMR-W + ADM QD mount - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Gun Talk

Gun Talk
Are you a gun fanatic as well? If so, you'll want to talk to other owners about what you own in this forum.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2016, 10:41 PM   #1
Reedo302

My Ride: F30 328i M Sport
FS: Leupold Mark6 1-6x 7.62 CMR-W + ADM QD mount

Leupold Mark 6 1-6x24mm 7.62 CMR-W illuminated reticle with box. 34mm tube with locking external turrets and daylight visible illumination in center circle-dot. Commercial list price of $2199.

Scope has some visible nicks and wear, but it in very good condition. I am second owner and bought this from a dealer in Washington state that used it as a demo model. Glass is superb and it's bomb-proof. I have personally engaged targets out to 575yds with it, and used it to spot for another shooter at that same distance on 6x and I was able to call corrections and clearly see splashes. It is being used on a LMT 308MWS and I've putt approximately 500rds downrange with it.
I am putting this up for sale because I need a 1-6x scope calibrated for 5.56 for an upcoming competition and I plan on putting a higher power scope on the LMT MWS.

Asking $1600 for the scope ($2199 brand new), but will consider reasonable offers.
I will also consider trades (plus cash, depending) on any high quality 1-6x/1-5x scope with 5.56/.223 BDC reticle (or similar) and DAYLIGHT VISIBLE illumination. Trade options include:
Leupold VX-6 Multigun SPR or CMR-2
Sig Sauer TANGO6
Trijicon VCOG
Kahles K16i or K15i
Steiner T5Xi or M5Xi 1-5x
Swarovski Z6i Illuminated BRZ
US Optics SR-8C
Aimpoint T2 plus Money

Scope is currently mounted in a FDE color American Defense Mfg AD-RECON 34mm QD mount. Mount is NOT included in price and will be $150 extra. Mount was purchased brand new. I believe I still have the box for it, but who cares.

Dinan Lowering Springs and Bumpstops
Dinan 20" Black Performance Wheels

Gunfighter Training Development and Evaluation
AR15/AR10 Armorer/Advanced Armorer
Glock Armorer

Gunfighter Training YouTube Channel
Reedo302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 12:07 AM   #2
david05111

My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Oh man...

Buy with confidence here, folks. These are fantastic optics and if you have a 7.62 gun worthy of a high quality optic, this should definitely be one of your considerations.

I'll let some peeps know about this locally, Reedo. No promises, but the group of about 10-15 guys I shoot with around here have a wide variety of weapons and high quality gear. It wouldn't surprise me if one of them needed an optic for an AR10. I'll be sure to let you know if someone is interested.

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada

Follow me on Instagram: yippee_ki_dave
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 03:27 AM   #3
Reedo302

My Ride: F30 328i M Sport
That'd be much appreciated. I really like this scope and the glass is outstanding and don't necessarily want to sell it, but realistically I need a 5.56-specific optic more. The LMT needs a higher power scope for the competition. I have a guy working on an optics discount from Sig Sauer, so we'll see how that goes.
Dinan Lowering Springs and Bumpstops
Dinan 20" Black Performance Wheels

Gunfighter Training Development and Evaluation
AR15/AR10 Armorer/Advanced Armorer
Glock Armorer

Gunfighter Training YouTube Channel

Last edited by Reedo302; 03-10-2016 at 03:27 AM.
Reedo302 is offline   Reply With Quote