E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Exterior

Exterior
Exterior BMW parts, OEM or aftermarket. Body kits, spoilers, body panels, trunks, hoods, fenders, lips, bumpers, mirrors, moldings, trim, etc...

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 06:23 PM   #21
my_slo_srt
Banned

My Ride: SMG E46 M3
^^ loll that was good haha
my_slo_srt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:24 PM   #22
SalM

My Ride: Shhh
Good luck man just both of you guys be calm and just work it out slowly thats all...

SalMPhotography
SalM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:25 PM   #23
timsev

My Ride: BMW
anywho, I'm willing to refund the money but I would like to wait a little while longer. Maybe to the end of the month. It was a huge package so I'm sure its taking a really long time.

I've never had any problems like this with any sale or purchase online. I've also never shipped anything this big. We just need to be patient.

Last edited by timsev; 01-17-2011 at 06:26 PM.
timsev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:26 PM   #24
my_slo_srt
Banned

i agree but not end of month ill give it till monday next week! item should take 4-5 days top to delievery! i want a CSL trunk asap lol!
Old 01-17-2011, 06:29 PM   #25
timsev

how do you know that is takes 4-5 days? It was oversize so it could take a lot longer. You need to relax man.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #26
SalM

My Ride: Shhh
Yeah bro like I'm not taking sides but it has to take more than 4-5 days my front bumper from DDM Tuning took 3 weeks... and they had the bumper in stock too just a shipping malfuncction through the company. I sent a shift knob to canada that took 8 days! A SHIFT KNOB!

SalMPhotography
SalM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:44 PM   #27
timsev

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalM View Post
Yeah bro like I'm not taking sides but it has to take more than 4-5 days my front bumper from DDM Tuning took 3 weeks... and they had the bumper in stock too just a shipping malfuncction through the company. I sent a shift knob to canada that took 8 days! A SHIFT KNOB!
Exactly!!!! Buyer also has to remember that the south got it's first snow storm of the millenium and it's also Martin Luther King day so the mail won't come today. I'm just asking for patience.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:27 PM   #28
x Spades x

My Ride: TIAG '06 330ci ZHP
Everyone just be patient. Someone bought projector fogs from me (a week and a half ago). I just sent it out this morning. We got hit with twoo snow storms in two weeks (over 18 inches in southwest CT). Between not being able to make it off of my street, work hours, holidays, etc, **** happens. He will get the package on the 24th. Longe than we expected, but hey this is life. Not everyone is a criminal, so try to work it out through PM. No one needs to be slammed in front of their piers, for nervousness. We can't do anything about tis time, but just keep this in mind for the next item you buy. Handle it a little differently, and I'm sure that pit you had in your stomach, will not be there next time a package takes longer than expected. ;-)
x Spades x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:27 PM   #29
magnetic1

My Ride: MysticPair
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsev View Post
Exactly!!!! Buyer also has to remember that the south got it's first snow storm of the millenium and it's also Martin Luther King day so the mail won't come today. I'm just asking for patience.
I'll take sides on this one. Timsev's side.

Clearly on this forum and M3F, the buyer is spazzing out. Making 8 posts in less than 2 hours (on M3F).

I understand you might feel like youre getting scammed, but sheesh!

Yelling at and sending the seller 5 emails a day, then filing disputes over Paypal isnt going to get you anywhere.

On the flip side, this is why I never use USPS to ship stuff. I'll also never do any favors for buyers thanks to ONE person like the buyer here. I'll always use UPS/FedEx so there is a trackable means for package process. At buyer's expense. If they dont want to pay it, then too bad.
2004 Mystic Blue #121 NASA GTS3 Racecar
2003.5 Mystic Blue Street Car
magnetic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:10 PM   #30
my_slo_srt
Banned

okk so you guys are taking sides take who ever side i iddnt mean to say he was scamming me.. but what if i dont get the package.. and no money back?? im stuck here with -money
Old 01-18-2011, 12:32 AM   #31
braymond141

My Ride: 96 M3, 98 M3, 01 M5
a) USPS doesn't ship Large items like a trunk for 65 dollars in 4-5 days.
b) The method it was shipped was parcel ground which can take weeks, the catch is you get it cheap, ie 65 dollars cheap...
c) Parcel ground does not have tracking, and delivery confirmation is NOT tracking, it's DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.

You need to calm down and wait.

If for some reason you have a receipt stating you shipped it Priority, well then how you paid $65 is beyond me, but you can start a trace on that package immediately and wait for a response.

Central California BMW Parts Swap
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1526941747526167/

Last edited by braymond141; 01-18-2011 at 12:35 AM.
braymond141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:33 AM   #32
timsev

Thanks for the responses guys. I think we have worked out the issue. I am willing to refund the money but only if the package doesn't show up. We just need to wait longer, maybe to the end of the month.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:49 PM   #33
alwaysbored786

My Ride: Noble|M3|XJ
how much did the trunk sell for?

*NO F-BOMBS IN SIGS*
How to refinish rims
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldintake View Post
I am proposing opening up a Paypal fund for OP. The funds will directly be used in purchasing a farm so that OP can grow some balls.
alwaysbored786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:22 PM   #34
my_slo_srt
Banned

stilll nothing came!
Old 01-20-2011, 12:22 AM   #35
timsev

why the need for exclamation marks? It's not like I can control the mail. Calm the f down.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:37 AM   #36
uwantm3

My Ride: e46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by my_slo_srt View Post
stilll nothing came!
if you knew anything about USPS and large items, you'd know you should probably stop looking for it until after Monday. 10-15 business days.

It's not like the guy is hiding out on you, he responds to your inquiries and comments within an hour. You need to relax. You sound like an impatient 14 year old.
uwantm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:44 AM   #37
my_slo_srt
Banned

Ok I don't know why everyone hating on me like a 14 year old lol. But as I was told item will come last Tuesday item did not come !! I've been waiting I old the guy I will send him money as soon as I get the item for the extra money he ships
He Sid not tell me he was sensor without tracking
Number which is cool I guess I'm not impatient just my money on line and anyone else here would act the same ! I'm sitting here driving a price of **** car and you guys are riding
My nuts about something dumb I have no trunk on my car waiting on this trunk !!! I'm not *****ing at no one
Old 01-20-2011, 01:53 AM   #38
timsev

But you are accusing me of scamming you yet I showed you the receipt stating I shipped a large package from my hometown to north port, fl. That proves I shipped it and didn't scam you. I would really appreciate it if you would take off the paypal dispute too. Could you do that please? Why can't you just wait longer? I sold you the trunk for $150. I paid $15 extra for shipping and $20 in bubble wrap. I would appreciate a little help here.

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App
Old 01-20-2011, 02:23 AM   #39
timsev

Will you please stop the paypal dispute? Here is what I will lose if you don't get rid of it:

$200 - payment goes back to you
$67 - Money it cost to ship
$20 - Bubble wrap and tape I bought from OfficeMax

a loss of $287 AND I won't get my CSL trunk back. All that after I sold it for only $150!!!!

And when the trunk arrives at your house, I'll have no recourse because the claim will already be closed and your money refunded. Right now, I have a -$200 balance because you escalated the dispute to a claim and now I can't do anything.
Please be reasonable and close the paypal dispute. I don't think I'm asking for much, especially after I spent extra money to be friendly and try to make this transaction better for you.

Why is this hard to understand? Why are you blaming me for USPS taking so long? I did my part. I sold it for under market value. I got it shipped out quickly. After it's at USPS, it's out of my hands. Why should I have to lose money because USPS takes a long time and you are impatient? The package will get there eventually. USPS doesn't work on your schedule. They don't care that you don't have a trunk right now.

I don't know what else to say, other than you are screwing me by keeping this paypal claim open.

Last edited by timsev; 01-20-2011 at 02:36 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:48 AM   #40
timsev

I also don't appreciate the thread on M3post bad mouthing me and saying you are getting scammed. I only have 4 posts on e46fanatics because I just bought my first E46. I have been a member of bimmerforums since 2003 with over 1500 posts. I also can't respond to your emails at every waking moment because I work 12 hour days. Here's a picture of the receipt so everyone can see (I live in O'fallon, IL, slo srt lives in North Port, FL):

Also, did you read the post over on M3forum that said parcel post can take up to 60 days? The only reason I told you it would be there on the 11th is because that's what the guy at the counter told me. It wasn't a guarantee, it was just an estimate. Can you see my frustration yet?

Tags
bootlid, csl, e46, trunk