E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Exterior

Exterior
Exterior BMW parts, OEM or aftermarket. Body kits, spoilers, body panels, trunks, hoods, fenders, lips, bumpers, mirrors, moldings, trim, etc...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011, 06:33 PM   #81
my_slo_srt
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 70
My Ride: SMG E46 M3
didnt mean ti like that.. just stop posting in this lock it up!
my_slo_srt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:54 PM   #82
///BeckeR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NJ Shore
Posts: 572
My Ride: 03 TiAg 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by my_slo_srt View Post
You guys are acting like I wanna rip this ****in kid off ! I could careless I wanted my trunk that I paid $100 or $200 or even 400$ for WTF does it matter ! I told you to ship greyhound idc if I have yo pick it up u told me USPS over a email and I agreed and said I guess I have the email don't try to look good your not a scanner your a ****in douche of a vagina kid ! Shut up once I receive your trunk I'll let you know as you know I have not got it yet !!!! End of story !
Quote:
Originally Posted by my_slo_srt View Post
didnt mean ti like that.. just stop posting in this lock it up!
So how did you mean it? Was he a vagina of a douche, or a douche of a vagina?
__________________

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
///BeckeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:10 PM   #83
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,290
My Ride: BMW
lol this is fvcking funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny!

seller, i feel bad for you man... you def should have got a tracking number, i'm sure you would have if you knew what kind of cry baby you were dealing with... and lol at the fact that this buyer is all pissed off but uses "lol" and "sexxxxyyyy" in the same sentence that he is trying to be angry in

ugh class of 2010 you are an embarrassment to this website
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:18 PM   #84
my_slo_srt
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 70
My Ride: SMG E46 M3
thanks : )
my_slo_srt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:26 AM   #85
timsev
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 15
My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
lol this is fvcking funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny!

seller, i feel bad for you man... you def should have got a tracking number, i'm sure you would have if you knew what kind of cry baby you were dealing with... and lol at the fact that this buyer is all pissed off but uses "lol" and "sexxxxyyyy" in the same sentence that he is trying to be angry in

ugh class of 2010 you are an embarrassment to this website
ha, thanks. I know I did my part of the deal so I'm not worrying about this anymore. If I lose the money, I lose the money. Lesson learned. I'm not going to lose any sleep over this kid. I just know that I'm never doing anyone favors again.
timsev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:51 AM   #86
depinhob1
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Conn.
Posts: 270
My Ride: 2001 325ci
Send a message via AIM to depinhob1 Send a message via Yahoo to depinhob1
so did he get it?!? or is it still "missing"? lol
__________________
depinhob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:53 AM   #87
timsev
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 15
My Ride: BMW
Still hasn't gotten to the buyer yet. USPS said it could take over a month.
timsev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:22 PM   #88
codyfunk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Coeur d' Alene
Posts: 700
My Ride: 2001 BMW 330ci
You know, there is a part of me that hopes to god the world ends in 2012, after seeing the late members of 2010 and 2011, I can't imagine how the members of 2013 are going to act!!
codyfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:01 PM   #89
MasterTJ
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Goldsboro, NC
Posts: 203
My Ride: 2002 e46 BMW M3 6sp
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyfunk View Post
You know, there is a part of me that hopes to god the world ends in 2012, after seeing the late members of 2010 and 2011, I can't imagine how the members of 2013 are going to act!!
Listen man it's not about what year you join, it's about how immature you are when you join. Im a mature adult and people always lump me in with the likes of this guy as "class of 2010". Makes no sense. I guess you might be referring to the fact that our e46 cars are starting to be within teenagers price ranges? Because that would definitely make sense if you mean it that way. As time progresses, soon almost anyone could afford an E46 BMW as they depreciate more and more. It happens. The image of this forum I've gotten in the past few months is it's full of people like this buyer. Then again so is the world so can we really complain?


Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp
__________________
2002 BMW E46 M3 Black 6sp
Borla / CF goodies / Kenwood/Infinity sound system / Orion V2 AE's
1st Lt, USAF
MasterTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:14 PM   #90
omarmarji
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: scottsdale az yonkers ny
Posts: 415
My Ride: E36 332i
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTJ View Post
Listen man it's not about what year you join, it's about how immature you are when you join. Im a mature adult and people always lump me in with the likes of this guy as "class of 2010". Makes no sense. I guess you might be referring to the fact that our e46 cars are starting to be within teenagers price ranges? Because that would definitely make sense if you mean it that way. As time progresses, soon almost anyone could afford an E46 BMW as they depreciate more and more. It happens. The image of this forum I've gotten in the past few months is it's full of people like this buyer. Then again so is the world so can we really complain?


Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp
wow that was deep yet true bout the "class of 2010" bullshit, guy has a point, there isnt any reason to flame on other people just because there new to the forums and they dont know about there cars
omarmarji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:33 PM   #91
timsev
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 15
My Ride: BMW
he's not talking about everyone. Just a select few that make the whole bunch look bad.

Let's not get off topic here guys.
timsev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:56 PM   #92
Amg55
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Socal
Posts: 225
My Ride: 2002 AW M3
This provided me with entertainment for the last 20 min. Sheesh. Buyer, grow up and calm down. I would bet money that you are probably older than me, however, inside you act like a third grade girl. The world doesn't revolve around you and your car. Seller, hope the trunk finally arrives and you will receive the money since you have no control over where the trunk is.
Amg55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:54 PM   #93
codyfunk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Coeur d' Alene
Posts: 700
My Ride: 2001 BMW 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTJ View Post
Listen man it's not about what year you join, it's about how immature you are when you join. Im a mature adult and people always lump me in with the likes of this guy as "class of 2010". Makes no sense. I guess you might be referring to the fact that our e46 cars are starting to be within teenagers price ranges? Because that would definitely make sense if you mean it that way. As time progresses, soon almost anyone could afford an E46 BMW as they depreciate more and more. It happens. The image of this forum I've gotten in the past few months is it's full of people like this buyer. Then again so is the world so can we really complain?


Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp
Don't take it so personal bro, read this thread and read through many of the forums and if you don't find a single moron, I will take back what I said. Otherwise, fack. Its like when you break up with a girl and you say all girls are b-tches. Doesn't mean your mom, or your sister, or your grandma, or your best friend who's a girl or your friends girlfriend...you get the point, doesn't mean they are all b-tches, just a very very large handful.
codyfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 12:44 AM   #94
ColeD707
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Santa Rosa, California
Posts: 193
My Ride: 2001 325i
you guys all need to get a life. im class of 2010 and if any of u dont like it well too bad. who cares. u guys who joined before 2010 r so cool i wish i could be like u guys.....
__________________
ColeD707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:06 AM   #95
my_slo_srt
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 70
My Ride: SMG E46 M3
lmfao all these ****in haters on this ****in forum.. m3forum is soo much better..
my_slo_srt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:09 AM   #96
depinhob1
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Conn.
Posts: 270
My Ride: 2001 325ci
Send a message via AIM to depinhob1 Send a message via Yahoo to depinhob1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeD707 View Post
you guys all need to get a life. im class of 2010 and if any of u dont like it well too bad. who cares. u guys who joined before 2010 r so cool i wish i could be like u guys.....
Haha!! Lol this reminds me of high school, like when the senior pick on the freshman....? Haha FRESHMAN SUCK!!! Lmao!!! Anyways back to topic of the thread, seller (or buyer.....) if trunk becomes available I will buy. Plus my car is still in storage for the winter so I have time to wait :-)
__________________
depinhob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:10 AM   #97
depinhob1
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Conn.
Posts: 270
My Ride: 2001 325ci
Send a message via AIM to depinhob1 Send a message via Yahoo to depinhob1
Quote:
Originally Posted by my_slo_srt View Post
lmfao all these ****in haters on this ****in forum.. m3forum is soo much better..
Cool!!! do us a favor go bother them for a while.... SEE YA!
__________________
depinhob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:27 AM   #98
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,290
My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by my_slo_srt View Post
lmfao all these ****in haters on this ****in forum.. m3forum is soo much better..
lol that forum is full of twats... you'll be much better off
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:17 AM   #99
timsev
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 15
My Ride: BMW
Guys, please stop. This is my thread and it's not about who joined when. If you have a comment related to the original post, feel free to post it. Don't start a flame war about how old everyone is. Thanks
timsev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:44 AM   #100
andrewboi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 542
My Ride: PY M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsev View Post
Guys, please stop. This is my thread and it's not about who joined when. If you have a comment related to the original post, feel free to post it. Don't start a flame war about how old everyone is. Thanks
I just bought Tim's CSL diffuser. I don't know why there is so much hassle with the original buyer...I had a very positive experience

Tim is easy to work with and has excellent customer service and quick on email. I have no complaints. He sent me what was promised, emailed me tracking and did everything right. I would not hesitate to buy anything from Tim.

I am sorry you had to go through so much with this trunk of yours. Sorry that my post is not really related, but thought I might chime in since I have first hand experience.
__________________


2002 Phoenix Yellow M3 6spd .: Journal :.
andrewboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bootlid, csl, e46, trunk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use