E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Old 01-22-2011, 01:09 AM   #81
terpgrad07

My Ride: Honda Accord
My Teams: Livershit :p, DC United, Barcelona, Werder Bremen

Players Currently: Messi, Gerrard, Xavi, Sneijder.

All Time Favs: Ronaldinho, Maradona, Zidane, Etcheverry, Wynalda, Michael Owen.
terpgrad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:22 AM   #82
///Mostarac

My Ride: SiennaE46 & Cbr600rr

El Fenomeno...

enough said.
///Mostarac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:59 AM   #83
iwannagofast

My Ride: 01 330ci
Send a message via AIM to iwannagofast
neymar and bojan are the future........

xbox live: stopthisfall
iwannagofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:43 AM   #84
GreekLSBm3

My Ride: drops panties
Send a message via AIM to GreekLSBm3
No joke though, guys be on the lookout for Sotiris Ninis. He plays for my greek soccer team Panathinaikos. He's the next big star in soccer. He's 20 and hes tearing **** up already.
Old 01-22-2011, 11:35 AM   #85
330ciandr6

My Ride: .
Send a message via AIM to 330ciandr6 Send a message via Yahoo to 330ciandr6
brasil.

roberto carlos.

fc kaiserslautern (only because i lived there).

best free kick evar:

Have a oil or coolant leak? Click here!:http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...732&highlight=
ABS/DSC/Brake/Airbag light on?? Click here!:http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...648&highlight=
330ciandr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:23 AM   #86
Carskibum

My Ride: E90
Send a message via AIM to Carskibum
torres to chelsea??? Will it happen?
Old 01-31-2011, 01:53 PM   #87
///M3Turk

My Ride: M6 ,X5, R6, M5, M3
Send a message via AIM to ///M3Turk Send a message via MSN to ///M3Turk
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Turko View Post
Forza CIMBOM!

Im a Gala fan, nearly all my best/favourite memories have been from AliSamiYen, although I only got to go 2/3 times a season (I was born & live in the UK).

Im looking forward to the new stadium though.

Hagi will always be my favourite player. No one comes close. Inspirational.

Living in London, so I go to watch Arsenal alot. But nothing compares to going to watch a game in Turkey.

Firat
///M3Turk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:55 PM   #88
Eastside330i

My Ride: 2001 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carskibum View Post
torres to chelsea??? Will it happen?
It has.

HUGE Arsenal Fan
Eastside330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 07:23 PM   #89
david05111

My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Without a doubt, one of the worst days I've ever experienced in my history of watching football. I now hate Chelsea with as much passion as Everton and ManU. I also hate Team Torres; stabbed us in the back and he's Judas. I can't believe he disrespected us so terribly; that statement he made to Chelsea TV cut us deep. Cleveland fans, I now know how you feel and realize yours was worse.

Our anthem has never carried so much weight...I'm hoping its right. The replacement signings are probably going to be a disaster. "...at the end of the storm is a golden sky, and the sweet silver song of a lark, Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain..."

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 07:39 PM   #90
Eastside330i

My Ride: 2001 330i
David man hang in there. Its been a tough couple seasons for you guys but it'll get better. Suarez and Carroll seem legit.

I was shocked to first hear of the Torres move after he committed in the summer. Such is life.

Even as an Arsenal fan i feel for ya buddy.

Last edited by Eastside330i; 01-31-2011 at 07:41 PM. Reason: to fix zee grmmr
Eastside330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:18 PM   #91
NerdCore

My Ride: 02 325i
LOVE Man U. Berbatov is the man. Also watch AC Milan on Series A. Oh and my home country team, so Croatia. I have an autographed Davor Suker picture. I heart it.

Click4Facebook
NerdCore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:50 PM   #92
Parish_Rane

My Ride: '02 330xi
I try to be.
Fuk banks, who invented them? Useless sh!t, that's all I can say. I always deal with cash, with real money, not some numbers in a computer.
Parish_Rane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:02 PM   #93
`Cheesey

My Ride: 04 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by david05111 View Post
Without a doubt, one of the worst days I've ever experienced in my history of watching football. I now hate Chelsea with as much passion as Everton and ManU. I also hate Team Torres; stabbed us in the back and he's Judas. I can't believe he disrespected us so terribly; that statement he made to Chelsea TV cut us deep. Cleveland fans, I now know how you feel and realize yours was worse.

Our anthem has never carried so much weight...I'm hoping its right. The replacement signings are probably going to be a disaster. "...at the end of the storm is a golden sky, and the sweet silver song of a lark, Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain..."
Couldn't have said it any better.

“I’ve always wanted to play for one of the top clubs in Europe and now I am."

Pretty much the most disrespectful thing he could have said. I look forward to the future of our club, with Suarez and Carrol leading the front. If we can continue our good run of results lately, and especially beat Chelsea this weekend and rub it Torres' nose, then I don't think it's unreasonable to consider a Champion's League place is within reach. I hope they come to Stamford Bridge this weekend ready to prove to Torres that he made the worst decision of his life.
`Cheesey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:16 PM   #94
///Mostarac

My Ride: SiennaE46 & Cbr600rr
damn, chelsea is gonna be unstoppable with drogba and torres up top..
///Mostarac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 11:20 PM   #95
david05111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastside330i View Post
David man hang in there. Its been a tough couple seasons for you guys but it'll get better. Suarez and Carroll seem legit.

I was shocked to first hear of the Torres move after he committed in the summer. Such is life.

Even as an Arsenal fan i feel for ya buddy.
May seem legit, but 35 Million fvcking pounds for Carroll?? Villa went for 34 million euros to barca...Carroll is very very unproven except for this year. And we don't even know if Suarez will adapt for 24 million...Torres was proven. When he's in form, he's the best striker in the EPL. And now he's gone.

Owners should NEVER have released him until this summer if he wanted out. With Suarez and he up front, we would have come back or given it one good shot. So stupid to sell now...dumb fvcking move from NESV

Last edited by david05111; 01-31-2011 at 11:22 PM.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:33 PM   #96
Critical_GP

My Ride: '00 BMW 323i SP
Barcelona and Manchester United... David Villa and Berbatov!

Also a fan of Byern Munich and AC Milan

Last edited by Critical_GP; 01-31-2011 at 11:34 PM.
Critical_GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:27 AM   #97
Carskibum

Quote:
Originally Posted by david05111 View Post

Think about it this way, torres isnt playing well lately. They cut costs and hopefully carroll continues to play at his level. Liverpool walked out of yesterday on top in my opinion and I'm a chelsea supporter.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:05 AM   #98
david05111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carskibum View Post
Think about it this way, torres isnt playing well lately. They cut costs and hopefully carroll continues to play at his level. Liverpool walked out of yesterday on top in my opinion and I'm a chelsea supporter.
I don't know dude; it's pretty obvious it wasn't lack of ability; it was lack of heart and he just gave up on us until the last few games to prove he can still do it. There's a new statement up on Soccernet this morning from him, essentially badmouthing us further. Honestly, I don't think I can describe this feeling to you unless you've been through it like a cavs fans w/lebron. It's like your hero, who you put up on a pedastool, and sang his praises, idolized him, and always wanted to be like him walks over to your enemy and the two jointly stab you through the back/heart. It's an awful, awful feeling. I'm glad I opted for the Gerrard jersey. Mark my words, Torres will be firing fir you guys the second he takes the field and barring injury, he'll score like crazy; he really gave up on us.

Old 02-04-2011, 07:20 AM   #99
Carskibum

^^^
I think we will need to see how he comes out and plays for the blues in the next few weeks. I'm first to say that his statements about playing for a strong club now were without a bit of class. Here's an article from a few days ago that highlights that it may be a little less one sided.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-stars?cc=5901

You never know what goes on with exec's and the lockeroom. I'm a B. Munich fan and right there you can see what off the pitch drama can do to a top club.

PS - My friend bought a Torres home Jersey and I feel bad. Best looking home jerseys this year for the EPL though.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:54 AM   #100
GreekLSBm3

My Ride: drops panties
Send a message via AIM to GreekLSBm3
chelsea gonna be a powerhouse AGAIN