E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous BMW and E46 Parts

Miscellaneous BMW and E46 Parts
All other BMW and E46 Parts. Random car parts, BMW posters, lifestyle items, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
HerrSMiG

My Ride: 2002 BMW M3 SMG
FS: CSL Bumper, Nav, Trim, PS Res, Lic. Frame, Actuator, SMG Knob, LED's & More...

All prices include shipping to the continental U.S. except where indicated. If you live on some other bizarre, god-forsaken, third world country like Canada, shoot me a pm with your info and I'll get you a price via your local donkey carrier service.

Larger photos are available by request. Most prices are firm (and very fair IMHO), but it never hurts to ask, HOWEVER, most things cost at least $5-10 to ship, so please don't offer me what equates to $5 + shipping for a part you would normally have to pay $30+ for. I don't mind giving someone a deal, but I'm not a charity either. :roll:

I DO NOT HAVE, BUT AM WANTING TO BUY OR TRADE FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
Also, there are a few items I am interested in and open to trades for. Let me know if you have any of the following and what you want to trade for or just outright pricing:

CF OEM-style Hood (non-vented)
CF CSL-style Trunk
CF Mirrors
CF Hood Vent
CF Fog Light Covers
CF Headlight trim (inserts)
CF Engine cover
OEM Alarm for a coupe
10, 12, or 15mm spacers and bolts (I have some lined up to buy in a few days, but open to offers in case that deal falls through)
Imola Red leather or Black Alcantara center armrest
SMG Sterring wheel core (to rewrap, worn condition is ok)
Center console (finish not important, it's for a DiNoc wrap project)
Braided Brake Lines / Pads / Fluid
TMS/Rogue or comparable power pulleys
Aluminum Radiator
Headers
Subframe reinforcement kit
400 cell cats to weld into a sec. 1 (which I already have), or catted sec. 1
OEM Clutch (new-very lightly used - w/ or w/o flywheel)
Normal Maintenence Items, including but not limited to: Spark Plugs, Castrol TWS, Filters, RTABS, FCABS, etc, etc, etc.
Any other performance parts that I may not have mentioned. Let me know what you got!

THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE FOR SALE OR TRADE:

Navigation Screen/Tape Deck - Nav Computer - CD Changer - Radio Tuner - $850 Shipped
Buy this and tell your significant other to **** because now you know where you're going! Tape deck in the front, cd changer in the back. No disc, but can be found on eBay (or buy it at the stealership if you're loaded). Guaranteed against DOA.

OEM Console - $50
Apparently the previous owner forced their pet cat to ride around while standing on this. Scratched, but completely functional. If I hadn't had to relocate my ac I would have refinished this one along with the rest of my center console. I will share my secret of getting a good, inexpensive refinish for six easy payments of only $19.99, or you can just ask me.

Steering Wheel Trim - $50 Shipped
Fitment is crap. Buy it if you know about making CF parts fit or if you just need another reason to hate yourself. I tried to drill it for mounting, but the material just chips and flakes. I will provide larger pictures prior to purchase so you'll know what you're in for.

TiShadow Armrests - $100 Shipped
Decent condition, perfect for wrapping in DiNoc. Now your arms won't have to drag on the ground while you drive!

Woodgrain Trim - $250
I won't tell anyone you bought it, and I won't judge you. Great shape, crack in piece above glovebox that will drive you nuts if you're OCD, otherwise, not that noticable. (see pic)

OEM SMG Shift Knob - $50 Shipped
Minor peeling, occasional itching. Not really noticable once installed.

Authentic ACS Rear Spoiler (wing) - $300 Shipped
Was on the car when I bought it, not really my style, but awesome (and functional) if you're hitting the track! WARNING: For track use only (failure to heed warning will result in x 1,000,000 if we see you on the street with this on your car)

THE FOLLOWING ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD:

Headlight Lenses - SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD! :rulaiz:

Eurospec Jet Black CSL Bumper - Sold locally!
Also willing to trade for a stock Jet Black Bumper in excellent condition (had one lined up but the deal fell though). Minor scratches on front and chipped paint on right corner (see pics). This thing has been sitting in my office for the last month, somebody buy it!

Khoalty "True Plug and Play" Interior LED Kit - Traded for Autozone stick-on fender grills and underbody neon kit
Too cold color temp for my liking with my Imola Red interior. I suspect it wouldn't go too well on cinnamon either. If you have black or gray, it would look awesome. Not responsible if they make you fast and/or furious.

License Plate Frame - Sold to some guy who's going to put it on his Civic :thumbsup2:
Because you need more M3 badges on your car.

OEM Tow Hook - Sold to the founder of TrukNutz, Inc®! Who would've guess he lacked a place to hang all of those TrukNutz®?
Finally you'll have somewhere to hang those chrome truck nutz!

OEM Lug nuts (4) - SOLD
"You'll love my nuts."

Scosche Radio Bezel w/wiring harness. - SOLD
Note: The parts circled in yellow are a standard radio antenna plug and is a bmw plug (the small part). If you are electrically savy enough to run a wire where the red line is, it'll save you $25 for an adapter. Now you can rock that 8-track like it's 1979!

Brand New OEM Power Steering Reservoir - $SOLD
Bought for my last M, never got around to installing it. If I wasn't so lazy I wouldn't have Popeye arms now.

Brand New OEM Carbon Metallic Black Touch-up Paint Kit - SOLD
The same kit you get from BMW with a touch up pen and a primer pen. Probably wouldn't work so well on my Jet Black. :roll:

Brand New OEM Driver's Side Door Actuator - SOLD
Also bought for my last M, also never had the chance to install it. Rage management counseling recommended prior to installation, but not included.

Rear Tray w/Ashtray Insert - SOLD (If you didn't buy it you have to quit smoking!)
Now you can feel as smooth as Robert Mitchum while you relax in your back seat with a fine lady as you enjoy a kool after dry humping her to Whitesnake. :thumbsup2:

Thanks for looking. Please come again!

Last edited by HerrSMiG; 01-27-2011 at 01:32 PM.
HerrSMiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:08 AM   #2
HerrSMiG

Updated to add trade offers.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:29 AM   #3
HerrSMiG

Headlight lenses sold!
Old 01-14-2011, 12:38 PM   #4
SUHLeen

My Ride: 2005 Saleen Mustang
The actuator, is that for the door lock pin? Will the power steering tank work in my 330? And the interior LED kit, are they bright white, or a different color?

Thanks

- Phil
11 335is - TT 7 spd DCT daily :)
05 Saleen Mustang - forged, stroked, blown,... and on some juice
01 BMW 330ci - Totaled by some bish!
Financial Help
SUHLeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:46 PM   #5
HerrSMiG

License frame sold, LED's pending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUHLeen View Post
The actuator, is that for the door lock pin? Will the power steering tank work in my 330? And the interior LED kit, are they bright white, or a different color?

Thanks
On the actuator, yes sir, I bought it because my old M3's driver door wouldn't open using the remote, I had to use the key. Never got the chance to install it though.

Not sure about the PS reservoir, you can cross reference the p/n (32 41 1 097 164) with your car at http://www.realoem.com
I'd be happy do it for you, but I don't know your cars' year, trim, etc.

LED's are bright white, but as mentioned above, sale is pending locally. I'll update here if it falls through.

Thanks!
Old 01-14-2011, 01:01 PM   #6
SUHLeen

My Ride: 2005 Saleen Mustang
Make me a package deal for the PS tank, the door lock actuator, and the interior LED lights if the sale locally falls through. If it doesn't, still interested in a package deal for the two if shipped together?

- Phil
11 335is - TT 7 spd DCT daily :)
05 Saleen Mustang - forged, stroked, blown,... and on some juice
01 BMW 330ci - Totaled by some bish!
Financial Help
SUHLeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:40 PM   #7
HerrSMiG

^ PM sent, my friend.

LEDs are SOLD.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:57 AM   #8
Gotubch

My Ride: 01 LSB M3, +others
Let me know about the tow hook...
Thanks
Old 01-17-2011, 03:29 PM   #9
HerrSMiG

^ Sorry my man, tow hook is sold and shipped, as is the license plate frame, lug nuts, and radio bezel/kit

Added Carbon Black touch up paint to original post.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:56 AM   #10
HerrSMiG

Yet another trade falls though for the CSL bumper. Back on the market.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:04 PM   #11
HerrSMiG

Rear tray sold. Sorry but I had to revise the price on the CSL bumper as the shipping quote came in WAY higher than expected.

Somebody should have jumped on it before I found out! :lolhit:
Old 01-22-2011, 10:16 PM   #12
douglas_ngo
Europrojektz Southeast

My Ride: Hamann Widebody
Great seller.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:22 AM   #13
omarmarji
Banned User

My Ride: E36 332i
how much for the hood?
omarmarji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:32 PM   #14
HerrSMiG

Original post edited for clarity and updates.

Tags
actuator, csl bumper, e46_m3, navigation, trim