E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2011, 12:48 PM   #21
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
I would take a R32 in a heartbeat

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:50 PM   #22
eurorush86

My Ride: 2000 BMW 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcphoto View Post
Can you be more specific? There are a lot of options with a budget of $10-20K. Besides, if you take off a couple more body panels your budget might grow BTW, do you use hydroponic lights in your garage?
I drive 70mi a day, live in fl, and have a heavy foot. I need a car that has some nut, not to worried about mpg but is a plus, looks good of course. I love rwd. Euro fan (duh). I really like my 323i, its not extremely fast but does hug the turns and looks great. I also gets decent fuel mileage for being wot all the time. I like the look of the Mini's but needs to be an S. Rx8 are different and sound awesome but known to fail. Always was a golf fan, prob cant afford an r32. I know this really doesnt help, just kinda blabling on.

Rokkor Coilovers-All Meyle HD Under the Car-Hotchkis Sways
Angel Eyes- Smoked lights-18" wheels with Falken Tires
Shaved Trunk-Tint-Exhaust/Intake-Europlate
Sparco + Suede Interior- Heavy Foot...
eurorush86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:40 PM   #23
Broach><330

My Ride: 330CI -E30 325 (S52)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachRc View Post
I doubt it was any cocaine, no coke head will let any amount of cocaine sit somewhere without having plans to sniff it later.

I bet it was marijuna, I bet some guy smoked so much and stashed his baggies and totally forgot about it.
haha +1
Broach><330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:06 PM   #24
Nightmare5336

My Ride: e46 with a slushy
HAHAA this is a great story man, i hope your not making this stuff up.

Check where the OEM alarm sensor would be, apparently some "fanatics" hide there goodies in there ahah

aahaha what a bad dealer, can't even remember where his stash was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdc336 View Post
DUMB YOUR MOM.
Nightmare5336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:12 PM   #25
Stickbuilder

My Ride: Touring, and others
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurorush86 View Post
Its not super fast but it does do 140.

Don't ever sell that fvkker, its the fastest 3231 ever made. Mine wouldn't fall out of a tree within 15 mph of that.

English
Sarcasm
Profanity
Stickbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:12 PM   #26
Bartacus

My Ride: 2002 320i Sedan
If I found weed in my E46, it would be a bonus. Sure would help offset the stress of buying parts for the f**ker!
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:13 PM   #27
Lusticles

My Ride: 325Ci
I had an A4 and in the 7 months I've owned my BMW I've paid twice as much in maintenance and repairs as I have in my whole ownership of the A4.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:15 PM   #28
Gheybe

My Ride: C6 Z06
DO NOT get an RX8.
Torqueless.
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:42 PM   #29
jerseyfresh

My Ride: is schwartzed out
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Hots View Post
dude wtf u guys talking about? strip the car, take the drugs, sell the drugs, keep the car. as simple as it gets
^^^^^^^^^^^
Spoken like a truly retarded person...

--But anyway--

I'd obviously be concerned as well if this had happened to me...
but I don't believe you're going to get very far by trying to pin the responsibility on the dealer (especially if it was a used car place)...

Used dealers buy cars from auctions all the time... They're not obligated, or are the least bit concerned with finding all the little hidden nuances in those cars... They just try to do the bare minimum to make them appear good, then try to flip the car at a quick profit.

Being honest with the cops now might just be your best option if you're really interested in staying out of trouble;
I'd suggest putting in a phone call to the Florida Highway Patrol as opposed to your local cops.

Tell them that you bought a used vehicle, you found a quantity of illegal substance(s) in the vehicle, you're having a problem with the dealer investigating to see if there's anything else in the car, and you would like the assistance of FHP to make sure that you (being a law abiding citizen) don't want to be put in a compromising situation based on something that you didn't do.

As I said though, I'd suggest going through FHP as the State agency, as opposed to your local police department, as they will be more likely to respect your property and your rights then a Townie cop... In addition, you're going to need to make it very clear that you want to confirm the vehicle is clear of any illegal substances without tearing sh!t out of the car and breaking stuff.

It's probably going to inconvenience you for a few hours, but setting up an appointment, driving the car down to the station, turning in the substances you've already found, and letting them confirm that nothing is left in the vehicle can potentially save you some major headaches in the future.

I think you'll find that by just being upfront, honest, and respectful, FHP will be happy to assist you...
^^^Directed @Kpeng^^^
jerseyfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:18 PM   #30
beef1020

My Ride: 00 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyfresh View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^

I think you'll find that by just being upfront, honest, and respectful, FHP will be happy to assist you...
+1 to this. I had a car stolen and was pretty sure it was used to traffic drugs based on where it was found. Got the car back and called the cops to schedule a once over with a drug dog. The dog hit on a couple places and the cops found some drugs in the car. They took the drugs and gave me some suggestions on how to clean the car to get rid of any remaining drug scent. It was a nice peace of mind to also have the canine cop's card just in case I got pulled over...
beef1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:23 PM   #31
G-Hots

My Ride: ///M3 & 328ci & X3
Send a message via AIM to G-Hots Send a message via MSN to G-Hots
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyfresh View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^
Spoken like a truly retarded person...

--But anyway--

I'd obviously be concerned as well if this had happened to me...
but I don't believe you're going to get very far by trying to pin the responsibility on the dealer (especially if it was a used car place)...

Used dealers buy cars from auctions all the time... They're not obligated, or are the least bit concerned with finding all the little hidden nuances in those cars... They just try to do the bare minimum to make them appear good, then try to flip the car at a quick profit.

Being honest with the cops now might just be your best option if you're really interested in staying out of trouble;
I'd suggest putting in a phone call to the Florida Highway Patrol as opposed to your local cops.

Tell them that you bought a used vehicle, you found a quantity of illegal substance(s) in the vehicle, you're having a problem with the dealer investigating to see if there's anything else in the car, and you would like the assistance of FHP to make sure that you (being a law abiding citizen) don't want to be put in a compromising situation based on something that you didn't do.

As I said though, I'd suggest going through FHP as the State agency, as opposed to your local police department, as they will be more likely to respect your property and your rights then a Townie cop... In addition, you're going to need to make it very clear that you want to confirm the vehicle is clear of any illegal substances without tearing sh!t out of the car and breaking stuff.

It's probably going to inconvenience you for a few hours, but setting up an appointment, driving the car down to the station, turning in the substances you've already found, and letting them confirm that nothing is left in the vehicle can potentially save you some major headaches in the future.

^^^ lol spoken like a 5-0 whoop whoop
G-Hots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:13 PM   #32
dgoddard

My Ride: 02 325xi
I bought a 1988 528e a long time ago from a used car dealership. The next day when I was going through the car I found a teenth sack of coke under the ash tray. I called the state police to ask them what to do about it. They had no problem sending a couple cops and a K-9 unit and went through the car for me. Not sure if they reported the dealership or not.
2009 Ninja 250R 5k
dgoddard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:25 PM   #33
djnekkon

My Ride: MB3ci Regensburg Bav
R32
djnekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:38 AM   #34
brosive05

My Ride: 01 325 & 94 ZR1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
i once road in my buddies with 350hp and he switched highways at wot scared tge piss out of me felt as fast other bodies 500hp supra awesome car they are rare hopefully they will bring them back rx8s r ok but I don't like tge rear doors and odd shape and lackbof turbos
why do you post this crap on multiple threads? are you high?
Old 01-26-2011, 07:18 AM   #35
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by brosive05 View Post
you must be new here
Old 01-26-2011, 11:47 AM   #36
eurorush86

I am having a K-9 unit go through the car tomorrow to just get this over. Talked to a bunch of ppl, this is going to be my best bet. The dealer called back, they knew the guy was a dealer, they looked through obvious parts of the car but didnt pull any panels or anything. The "dealer" is now in prison for trafficking and possession. Still working with the dealership but most likely after all the drugs are removed ill go back to being a happy 323i owner. I have a lot planned for this car, although its the low end, I love the look of an e46 and carbon fiber. What is everyones opinion on the CF CSL trunk? I really like it and saving for that and the facelift CF GTR hood. Ill post up after the K9 comes.

Old 01-26-2011, 11:49 AM   #37
eurorush86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickbuilder View Post
Don't ever sell that fvkker, its the fastest 3231 ever made. Mine wouldn't fall out of a tree within 15 mph of that.
Lol thats what mine shuts off at, couldnt get it over 140...
although my e30... I backed off at 148mph, scary as **** lol.

Old 01-26-2011, 10:41 PM   #38
Nightmare5336

My Ride: e46 with a slushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurorush86 View Post
Lol thats what mine shuts off at, couldnt get it over 140...
although my e30... I backed off at 148mph, scary as **** lol.
Your 323 went 140+

.......Did you take any of those drugs by an chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdc336 View Post
DUMB YOUR MOM.
Nightmare5336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:51 PM   #39
EURpower

My Ride: 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by brosive05 View Post
What is the correlation between those two things?
EURpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:57 PM   #40
Jonshmoe

My Ride: (GONE)
Send a message via AIM to Jonshmoe Send a message via MSN to Jonshmoe Send a message via Skype™ to Jonshmoe
The day after my mom got her 540I, we found condoms(loads!!!) and this it the car

Tags
330i, dealer, new car, r32, rx8