E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 01-25-2011, 07:09 PM   #21
TrickTizzle

My Ride: 325i
Send a message via AIM to TrickTizzle
My stuff was at my door step 48 hours later.

Haha sucks for you bro.

P.S ECS doesn't suck. You suck.
TrickTizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:18 PM   #22
OrientBlau

My Ride: 2003 330i
I've been to Lithuania.... in fact I AM LITHUANIAN!!!!

LOL.

They cant drive for sh!t in that country. Lots of nice churches all over the place though.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:36 PM   #23
Blocked Out

My Ride: Imola 330i M-Sport
Ever heard of PayPal?

Most reliable/Trusted/Easiest way to pay.

Use it and keep the credit cards in your pocket.

====>>> E46 Coupe Airbags
IMG_1725
Blocked Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:40 PM   #24
OrientBlau

My Ride: 2003 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blocked Out View Post
Ever heard of PayPal?

Most reliable/Trusted/Easiest way to pay.

Use it and keep the credit cards in your pocket.

+1

Universal currency.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:49 PM   #25
BimmerFerret

My Ride: 08 G37S, 07 Sky RL
Send a message via Skype™ to BimmerFerret
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPIN3 View Post
Sounds like an issue with their system that definitely needs to be worked out, but I've ordered from ECS multiple times and have always had a great experience. Customer service and products have always been top notch. Good luck though.
:werd:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxlo View Post
Class of '03, yet you're still an idiot. Whats your point? Do you really think that you're somehow a god because you joined a site before someone else? ****ing nerd.
BimmerFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:54 PM   #26
moiz21

My Ride: 1999 323i 5-SPD
I've had a lot of experience with the whole credit cards with a different billing address and shipping to another address which is not linked to the CC. I worked for a bank for 4 years and also had experience both personally and with friends who have tried to do shippings to other places as well which was not the billing address. That is in fact where your problem is. A company will reject payment if the shipping address does not coincide with the billing address. If the company gives you an option to ship to an alternative address and states that it is ok, your golden. If it does not then chances are that even if they accept your payment at that moment, it will be rejected later on. It may appear on your credit card for anywhere from 3-5 business days. But rest assured that the money will be returned. Dont freak out, your money was not stolen but unfortunately with any Card based purchase they can withdraw the money in minutes, but the refund process takes a few days unfortunately. Just be patient and the money will b refunded in time. Unfortunately the only way to avoid this is to have both shipping and billing address the same when making purchases.
moiz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:03 PM   #27
ICONIKE46

My Ride: Horse & Buggy
I think the reason why there was so much hassle in this order is because you placed the order, got impatient about when they would process your order. (Mind you, every website is like this, it takes atleast 36hrs to process your information through...imagine the hundreds of other people buying from them you know?) Since you ended up calling them, they were investigating all this information for you and trying to figure out the problem and they maybe have tried to change something in the system to resend your info to them etc blah blah...then it finally went through when you wanted to cancel the order and blah blah...

I think you and ECS Tuning were not seeing eye to eye about the situation and it wasn't clearly brought to a conclusion. I've NEVER had any issues with ECS Tuning and I don't know of anyone on the forums, except you, who has had problems with them either. Hopefully your stuff get solved but next time, just WAIT for the order to go through...if you know you have the money in your bank account for all the products you're buying, then there's no reason to call them because YOU'RE getting impatient. Just relax and give it some time.
ICONIKE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:24 AM   #28
Elwin

My Ride: 330i ZHP
Paypal? heh, try to change you address in paypal. I mean address including the country. I want to see you do that. :)
paypal does not allow you to change country. :)
Elwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:33 AM   #29
Elwin

My Ride: 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by moiz21 View Post
I've had a lot of experience with the whole credit cards with a different billing address and shipping to another address which is not linked to the CC. I worked for a bank for 4 years and also had experience both personally and with friends who have tried to do shippings to other places as well which was not the billing address. .
My billing address was the same as shipment address. I notified my bank that I will be in linthuania for few months. So the problem is the final destination being Lithuania...

The bigger problem is that they allow to choose credit card payment type for Lithuania. And they do collect all you personal data and credit card details and then just tell you to f@ck off, ...and later they tell you that everything is fine...., and then they tell you to f@ck off again.

I imagine some thieves can do the same type of onlinie store. Just advertize expensive **** for low $ and when the orders are placed and all credit card details are collected - just tell every customer to f@ck off, because their eye color is wrong, they smile too wide, want the parts too much, or they live in "wrong" country...

Last edited by Elwin; 01-26-2011 at 03:35 AM.
Elwin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecs tuning sucks