E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-25-2011, 04:35 PM   #101
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted_TiAg View Post
looks good
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by djnekkon View Post
excellent
Thanks again
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwish View Post
So tastefully modded. I love every single mod but the front lip and center console are my favorites. Rarity of the center console and how amazing that front lip makes the entire front end look. Bravo sub'd
Wow, really appreciate the kind words guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven747 View Post
zhp knob yet? and were you taking the 55south to the 5 south yesterday.. i might have saw you with a buddy
no but i was on 405 by 55 yesterday afternoon

and funny you should mention that, yes i have a ZHP knob ready to install. going on tomorrow actually when i do the SSK and the UUC stainless steel clutchline. i'm pulling the CDV too

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggieE46 View Post
I've been looking for one forever. Texas is barren. I can set up shipping, I schedule freight shipments daily Just PM me if it's ever an option.
i see, what a drag. but i really have no plans to change the hood. had an oem M3 hood on my 323Ci and liked it because of the lightweight aluminum and the fitment. CF ones always look like crap when looking at it close up when painted and fitment is never as good as oem
Old 05-25-2011, 04:38 PM   #102
aggieE46
Keep it clean

My Ride: 03 Evo, 07 Passat
Send a message via AIM to aggieE46
Exactly why I want one
Old 05-27-2011, 07:31 PM   #103
Alex323Ci

5-26: Autosolutions SSK, UUC Mounts/Clutchline, ZHP knob

Finally got time to install the Autosolutions 40% SSK. This is how I've been wanting it to shift. Having the UUC SSK in my last two BMWs I have dreaded the stock feel. Now it's so precise and tight. Love it. While in there I did the UUC transmission mounts, replaced the clutch line with the UUC blue covered SS line, took out the CDV, and replaced the shift knob to a new leather 6 speed "stubby knob" (aka zhp shiftknob).
Overall I can say this is an incredible shifting car now. The UUC transmission mounts don't transmit much vibration but some. Much better feel, but that might be my motors mounts are worn so this is helping that much more. Since I was doing the CDV and bought UUC's SS brake lines I figured may as well just replace with their clutch line too. Not sure how it does since there were too many other changes done same time to narrow it down. I had the "stubby shiftknob" before in my 323Ci so I knew I'd like it in the M3. Today has been a great day for the clutch feel of my M3. Night and day difference from it's worn linkage.

^ZHP Shift Knob

AUTOSOLUTIONS 40% Reduction Short Shift Kit

UUC Motorwerks SS Clutch Line

Last edited by Alex323Ci; 05-27-2011 at 07:40 PM. Reason: add photo
Alex323Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:05 PM   #104
djnekkon

My Ride: MB3ci Regensburg Bav
excellent alex
djnekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:16 PM   #105
ICONIKE46

My Ride: Horse & Buggy
perfectly modded so far mangg. keep it clean!
ICONIKE46 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:20 PM   #106
Alex323Ci

5-29 CSL Brake Upgrade

Ok, from my previous teaser. Finally found time to install my OEM CSL full brake upgrade.
This kit comes with all new calipers/carriers powder coated black and new lightweight aluminum "floating hat" cross drilled rotors(directionally vented/perforated holes). The front rotors are significantly larger and the rear caliper piston is a little larger. These are bnib bmw and what BMW first fitted to the CSL in europe. Not only are these an upgrade in performance...but look great behind the CSL wheels.
This is part of my desire to go OEM whenever I feel it's better versus the alternates.

Also did the UUC Motorwerks (blue covered) Stainless Steel Teflon hose brakelines and ATE Super Blue racing fluid and StopTech brake pads.

Last edited by Alex323Ci; 07-22-2011 at 06:21 PM.
Old 05-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #107
djnekkon

My Ride: MB3ci Regensburg Bav
great alex! loving this thread
djnekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 06:27 PM   #108
jordangreen21

My Ride: e46 m3
Out of curiosity I would like to know where you order all your mods from?Beautiful ///M. I'm looking to do lots of similar mods to my M as well. Just saving up to get the spare cash.

D2 Racing Sport Suspension ~ aFe CAI ~ AA Tune ~ Orion AEs ~ Topspeed Exhaust ~ Euro Headers ~ UUC SSK Evo 3 and DSSR ~ 15% Tint Windows and 50% Windshield
jordangreen21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:51 AM   #109
douglas_ngo
Europrojektz Southeast

My Ride: Hamann Widebody
Looks great Alex. I like your modding style. CSL seats will be sick. Have you sold your old car yet?
Old 06-01-2011, 01:46 AM   #110
Alex323Ci

For those sending pm's here are the CSL rotors/calipers peaking out of the OEM CSL wheels
AFTER

Compared to
BEFORE

Last edited by Alex323Ci; 06-01-2011 at 01:48 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:49 AM   #111
FromE55toM5

My Ride: 6spd E60 ///M5
ride looks great Alex!

Previous Whips:
330ci | ///M3 | E55

Endless Auto Body
FromE55toM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:50 AM   #112
w0w

My Ride: 00 323i

although i know you're not a slammed guy
Old 06-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #113
Navin323i
Europrojektz East

My Ride: See Sig
Congrats on the M3 purchase, Alex!!!

Enjoy it in the very best of health, my friend.

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 2000 323i

SPONSORED BY: BBS | Modbargains | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts.com | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:27 PM   #114
Alex323Ci

Finally got these delivered yesterday. Active Autowerks underdriven pulleys for the E46 M3.
Although I had the UUC ones on the 323Ci and didn't notice much. The graph I saw of the M3 since it's revs so high does seem to show it doing enough of freeing up some high rev-ing power. So these will be going on soon.

Old 06-11-2011, 10:29 PM   #115
Alex323Ci

6-11 oem color Angel Eyes

Finally got the Angel Eyes on this car. Bought some LED ones and put those on the 323Ci, LED just look so aftermarket. I still wanted to keep the oem spec color of Halos on the M3. Although I have a set of oem halos, that project to fit is gonna have to wait as it's going to take some work. But these I had on the 323Ci went on today. Sorry bad picture phone pic but gives the same idea of how they look. Anyone who has tried to take a picture of their halos knows they just don't come out as good as in person.

Last edited by Alex323Ci; 06-26-2011 at 11:35 PM.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:19 AM   #116
///Mostarac

My Ride: SiennaE46 & Cbr600rr
nice progress man, keep up the modding!
///Mostarac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 01:22 AM   #117
sgplayer69

My Ride: 2003 CB M3 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0w View Post

although i know you're not a slammed guy
lol a subtle drop is substantial i think!
Old 06-18-2011, 12:14 AM   #118
giancarlo

My Ride: M3
Here is the rear stance from behind with the larger rubber
[/QUOTE]

Are those new/bigger tips?
if so, where did you get them?
Old 06-18-2011, 01:11 AM   #119
bmdubalicious

My Ride: 03 325i
this is too sick.. everything I would do
BMWCCA Member #461128

2003 Jet Black 325i ZPP, ZCW
Mods: P46's with Orion V2's | Cosmos Racing Cold Air Intake | UUC Underdrive Pullies | H&R/Koni | Staggered Style 119's | Clear Corners/Sidemarkers/Tails | Bimmerbrakes Stoptech Slotted Brake Upgrade | BimmerBrakes Headers | Magnaflow Catback Exhaust
Soon to Come: Shark Injector
bmdubalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:42 PM   #120
Alex323Ci

Dual First Aid Boxes 6-26-11

Put the First Aid boxes in under the both front seats. Use these boxes for extra storage of things I want out of the way. Once you get rid of the storage area for the Navigation console these help.