E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 05:21 AM   #161
sillieidiot

My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
keep up the good work man

Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:23 PM   #162
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerba///M View Post
Great mod Thread. You did some very useful mods. I pretty much like everything you did on it except for one thing, the one piece race splitter. I also have splitters right now and hate them, but I need to buy a new bumper anyway cause a moron crashed my front bumper. Splitter somehow make the front end look tiny. I will probably go stock oem bumper or maybe vcsl. I'm very jealous of your oem csl bootlid, definitely my next mod. Keep up the good work.
Hey thanks. Yes I can go either way on the front lip splitter. I'm rather used to it now and liking it more. But figure the day will come when it gets wiped out and I'll just remove it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
keep up the good work man
Hey thanks sillieidiot
Old 11-12-2011, 05:35 PM   #163
Alex323Ci

11-11-11

Re-dyed the rear deck carpet black.
Tether delete on back deck panel
LED map lights.
Well as many of us have found out the rear deck on these cars with no tint can fade. Looks somewhat blue. So it was time to take it back to it's original black look.
Now the rear window is tinted black it will be safe anyways. While in there I have never liked those child seat anchors in the coupes rear deck. Eliminated those like I did on my last coupe.
Here is the before on the rear deck, notice the faded area and where you can see it's original black

And how it is re-dyed back to original black. Much better.

And as much as I hate the sterile unwarm look of interior LEDs. I decided to go with them only for the maplight.

Last edited by Alex323Ci; 11-23-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Alex323Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 06:45 PM   #164
patdeezy

My Ride: a grey e46 sedan
Send a message via AIM to patdeezy
nice work alex!

REALIE CLUB 2007 - I'M KEEPIN IT REAL!

SPONSORED BY
|SGC Godfather|
KOBE in 2012
patdeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #165
Alex323Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by patdeezy View Post
nice work alex!
wow, thanks so much patdeezy. coming from you and your experience around a lot of nice car means a lot.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:54 PM   #166
omhl

My Ride: E46 M3 6MT
Send a message via AIM to omhl
finally....

just saw this car. and im jealous.

great talk!

Last edited by omhl; 11-22-2011 at 06:56 PM.
omhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:58 AM   #167
alkemyst

My Ride: 06 TiAg M3 ZCP 6M
Nice! Just bought the 25k mile TiAg from EAG, it arrives next Thursday. Where's the best place to pick up the blacked out kidney inserts, smoked corners and the CF fender grills? I am also going with the Autosolutions SSK...Ronald is great, I just got off the phone with him. Last question, who is the current contact to get an OEM CSL trunk and what's the damage now price wise?

I wasn't so keen on TiAg at first, but cars like your's really bring it to the table.
alkemyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 05:56 PM   #168
Alex323Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemyst View Post
Nice! Just bought the 25k mile TiAg from EAG, it arrives next Thursday. Where's the best place to pick up the blacked out kidney inserts, smoked corners and the CF fender grills? I am also going with the Autosolutions SSK...Ronald is great, I just got off the phone with him. Last question, who is the current contact to get an OEM CSL trunk and what's the damage now price wise?

I wasn't so keen on TiAg at first, but cars like your's really bring it to the table.
Hey thanks
Congrats on your purchase, you'll love the M3.

Khoalty is pretty decent on the kidneys and markers. Search around on the CF gills, sometimes even the ebay sellers are pretty good on this.

I think CA Automotive is the current importer of OEM. Maximillian Import use to so did Bimmerworld but not sure latey.

Vorsteiner makes about the best oem replica and in CRP if you can find them still.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:31 PM   #169
Alex323Ci

11-27-11

Just bought an M3 CSL rack and pinion, looking for a little better input in steering ratio.

Old 11-29-2011, 06:20 AM   #170
sgplayer69

My Ride: 2003 CB M3 Coupe
nice, let us know if you notice a difference!
Old 12-28-2011, 03:27 PM   #171
Alex323Ci

Someone was asking me about this tire in the photo. Yes it is an OEM 'Space Saver' tire. M3s don't have spares and if you go on a long trip that might leave you stranded if tire/wheel gets damaged it's not a bad idea to carry this for the trip as insurance. But now that I think about it, not sure if it fits with the new larger CSL brakes.

Old 12-30-2011, 07:56 PM   #172
sgplayer69

any updates?
Old 01-03-2012, 09:41 PM   #173
Alex323Ci

well the 4.10 BMW Motorsport LSD is in!!!!! changed the diff fluid to genuine BMW 75/140 to get rid of the break-in chatter. I could post a photo of the diff but it's the same looking M3 diff (on the outside)

i also went with a Rogue Engineering El Diablo muffler and not sure I'm keeping it. may trade for something much more quiet ike Dinan, SS Street, Scorpion or stock oem muffler again and some euro csl headers and euro oem cats.

UUC goodies also need to be installed. UUC RTAB and UUC Delrin Clutch pedal bushings.

Last edited by Alex323Ci; 02-26-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:36 AM   #174
sgplayer69

Alex, are you rubbing with the 255s up front and 285s in the rear? what are your PSS9 settings? are you running spacers or just stock offset?
Old 01-10-2012, 02:43 AM   #175
patdeezy

My Ride: a grey e46 sedan
Send a message via AIM to patdeezy
nothing but good stuff here. mostly wit the oem csl! keep up the good work alex!

REALIE CLUB 2007 - I'M KEEPIN IT REAL!

SPONSORED BY
|SGC Godfather|
KOBE in 2012
patdeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:19 AM   #176
Tiag46

My Ride: e46
Clean Modding!
<3 everything you've done with it.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #177
ddonnikE46

My Ride: 2003 325ci TopazBlue
Wow, just looked through the whole thread, and I gotta say...you have one sick clean ride!
ddonnikE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:00 PM   #178
BMW BRAD
OEM ///Member

My Ride: '02 330cic, '04 530i
Yeah, everything he does is top notch! I wish I had the funds to duplicate a Badazz M myself! Keep up the great work bro! B
Old 02-11-2012, 11:06 PM   #179
Alex323Ci

Update: change to my favorite exhaust out for BMWs...the Supersprint performance muffler. Has the 80mm quad Round tips and embossed logos. T-304 stainless steel construction. This is not their Race muffler, that's too loud for my taste. I wanted it quieter than the RE El Diablo. This one is perfect for what I wanted and classier as well. Sound is mellow with no rasp, but then I have a single extra AR 20 resonator in section 1 added. I think the tips look better than the Rogue with my CF diffuser too.

Last edited by Alex323Ci; 02-26-2012 at 08:32 PM. Reason: add photos
Old 02-11-2012, 11:42 PM   #180
Gheybe

My Ride: F80 M3