E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #81
Trajan

My Ride: 2004 BMW Z4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Allan View Post
This is your last post, I like your tactics, when you are beat, you go and run to a Moderator, are you going to beg him to Lock this Thread or Delete it.

Do as you wish, Trajan, but the Arx Story will be told on other message boards, eventually you will have to debate me, unless you are going to run and hide.

Your bosses mistake was that he taught me to much, I have nothing to lose, your boss has everything to lose, and this war of words will continue, see you on another website.
My dear boy, I didn't have to, nor have any intention to, "run" to a mod here. The fact that you claim to have been a paid poster of the product, and registered to say so *after* the man you impersonate died, tells everyone all they need to know.

Seek help Brent, your obsession with this is not healthy.

ps. Why don't you come over to BITOG and post all this there?

Last edited by Trajan; 04-01-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:27 PM   #82
Trajan

Quote:
, I was once a Paid Poster For Auto-Rx
Not possible, being that GA died in 2011.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:32 PM   #83
Gary Allan

My Ride: BMW
Auto-Rx & MMO [Re: ADFD1]

Trajan

Loc: SE PA

I still have 2 bottles of ARX, and plan to use them when the engine hits 100,000. The car responds as well now as it did when I bought it, and AFAIK the M54 isn't a sludger. But it won't hurt to use them. (Figure a 7500mi clean and a 7500mi rinse.)

I used the other three in the Camaro. I can't say it for certain that it did any good, probably because I didn't really need it. But it certainly did no harm.

But after those bottles are gone, I'll never use it again. Why?
MMO is easier to get. It is far cheaper. It's more flexible. (Oil and gas use.) AFAIK, the instructions on use haven't changed.

And more important, to me anyway, MMO can stand on it's own. I don't see it's makers or users attacking ARX, but rather the opposite.

Both have good track records, but only one is having a snit.

Trajan, seems like you do not like arx's antics, seems like you prefer MMO over auto-rx, again why are you defending auto-rx, were you seduced with some free product for posting.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:55 PM   #84
Trajan

http://www.f150online.com/forums/v8-...-autorx-2.html

You claim to be Gary's son, and yet post that in a lucky search you find your "father's" obituary?
Old 04-01-2013, 10:02 PM   #85
Gary Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
http://www.f150online.com/forums/v8-...-autorx-2.html

You claim to be Gary's son, and yet post that in a lucky search you find your "father's" obituary?
Why don't you tell us why you think Auto-Rx Plus is the best oil additive to clean up engines, how many free bottles of auto-rx do you get for posting?
Old 04-01-2013, 10:12 PM   #86
Trajan

Quote:
Why don't you tell us why you think Auto-Rx Plus is the best oil additive to clean up engines, how many free bottles of auto-rx do you get for posting?
Well, I would, but if you were more thorough in you datamining, you would of seen that I haven't used ARX in well over a year, closer to two now.

And of course you can link to where I said ARX+ is the best oil additive? Especially as it's not one, but a metal cleaner.

I gotta tell you, we're having a huge laugh at your expense over at BITOG. We're also burning up the PM system trying to diagnose your problem.

Come on over, that's were the ARX users are. They drive all kinds of cars, not just BMWs.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:19 PM   #87
Gary Allan

Level 1 - 1 to 50 posts
Posted Sun January 03 2010 04:55 PM Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frank Miller:
The posts are from users be careful of your sentences in your post.You were a paid poster for Auto-Rx and now over some point of anger over a issue of your making you post against Auto-Rx . Credibility is one of the most important product features. You wrong in everything you post (except your name )leave Auto-Rx out of your desire to make friends at any cost.

Trajan, seems this post came from BITOG, seems like the original thread on Noria got Deleted, seems Frank Miller made some phone calls.

Maybe since auto-rx uses Paid Posters they should give everyone a free bottle with there purchase, kind of like if you buy one bottle you get one bottle free. Do we have any proof that other oil additives use Paid Posters, and Trajan, I know you will claim that it does happen, but you better prove it.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:24 PM   #88
Gary Allan

Quote:
Well, I would, but if you were more thorough in you datamining, you would of seen that I haven't used ARX in well over a year, closer to two now.

And of course you can link to where I said ARX+ is the best oil additive? Especially as it's not one, but a metal cleaner.

I gotta tell you, we're having a huge laugh at your expense over at BITOG. We're also burning up the PM system trying to diagnose your problem.

Come on over, that's were the ARX users are. They drive all kinds of cars, not just BMWs.
Trajan, there are no auto-rx users on BITOG, the only guy using the product is Artem, and he was given free product, I bet you cannot wait to see his clean Valvetrain when he posts his pics, Frank Miller is probably supplying the rags and carb cleaner to take care of all the areas that auto-rx plus missed in cleaning. So, the owner of arx plus must have bought about 5 cans of Carburetor Cleaner. How many arx users do you know Trajan, you can probably count them with one hand.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #89
jfoj

My Ride: '06 330CiC, '03 M5
Wow, I must have missed this B rated Horror movie??

Have no idea who all the actors are either!

Such low post count and all this drama.

What did E46Fanatics do to bring this on?

This is like the bad rash I want to go away.

Fuel pump failures - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=929501

Temp Info - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=964491

Hidden OBC Menu - Check Voltage, Temps, Fuel Level - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=239619

E46/E39 GM5 Door Lock Info - www.bmwgm5.com

Lower hose fan switch O-ring - BMW #13621743299
Old 04-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #90
Trajan

Worked great in my Z4 3.0i.

Didn't have to replace the VANOS seals. ARX fixed a lifter noise for good that MMO only did for a little while.

As for that kreen krud. Why use a jack of all trades but master of none versus a master of one trade?

MMO, used in gas, is safe. The real Gary Allan even overdosed it in his car. And it didn't "shoot your eye out kid."

But 1930 era tech in 2012+ oil formulations?

I don't know if kreen is safe to use in gas. Probably is, being a solvent. But why use a solvent in your oil then run it through an OCI?

Above is a post that mentions a film of oil on the parts. That is a good thing. What would a solvent do to that? I'm guessing it would strip it.

The problem with all these third party additives is that we don't *know* how it interacts with the add packs. Oil formulations have grown in leaps and bounds over the decades. To get BMW approvals, they have to spend the money and do the tests required. Kreen/MMO/whatever you find on the shelves has none what so ever. They don't spend the money on that. They spend it on advertisements.

From what I understand of ARX, and sprintman will correct me if I'm wrong, it is all esters. Which is why the use of conventional oils is the best to use. Sure, you can use synth, but any esters it has will fight with the tri esters in ARX. It's been awhile, so I'm not really sure.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:58 PM   #91
Trajan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfoj View Post
Wow, I must have missed this B rated Horror movie??

Have no idea who all the actors are either!

Such low post count and all this drama.

What did E46Fanatics do to bring this on?

This is like the bad rash I want to go away.
I swooped in to notify sprintman that GA isn't who he thought he was. Now I'm swooping out as it's made Plan 9 from Outer Space look like Oscar material. No board really deserves this.

He can come over to BITOG anytime if he wants to continue.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:14 PM   #92
Gary Allan

Trajan, good for you in talking about your experiences with auto-rx, seems 1109 people have used the product, and 1100 have gotten no results, you are 1 of the 9 people who have gotten results.

I noticed you said something about Kreen and MMO not meeting BMW Approval, now is auto-rx approved by BMW to be used in the oil, I am sure you have some data to back that up. As far as esters, they do have some cleaning abilities, but the problem is that it takes a long time. If someone is using arx plus and they have about 110,000 miles they will need to do 2 applications, what if they do not get results, how many more applications will they need to do, is it going to be 5 treatments, 10 treatments, so where would you tell someone to give up.

Trajan, I have good news, there is someone who is testing a really cheap ester that does have cleaning abilities, the preliminary test results look good, but here is the kicker, it only costs .75 cents a treatment. We know that a bottle of auto-rx costs $27.97 a bottle. The beauty of this product that will only cost .75 cents is that it is safe, just like your auto-rx. So if people are worried that Kreen or MMO might cause some harm then this .75 cent product is a viable alternative.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:51 AM   #93
BWOODM3

My Ride: 2002 M3 convertible
Haha this is insane
Old 04-02-2013, 05:19 AM   #94
sprintman

My Ride: Ex 325CI owner
Why are admin/mods letting a well known mentally I'll man openly pretend to be a highly regarded person long deceased?
Old 04-02-2013, 08:27 AM   #95
Gary Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintman View Post
Why are admin/mods letting a well known mentally I'll man openly pretend to be a highly regarded person long deceased?
Maybe we need to ask why the FTC allows auto-rx to pretend to be an oil additive when it really is not, sprintman, how can an oil additive company be run out of a townhouse, isn't really pathetic when the auto-rx plus warehouse is just under the bathroom sink. Isn't it pathetic when Daniel Weisner cannot even use his real name on BITOG, so if you guys want to accuse me of being someone else then tell me why did Daniel Weisner post under the name RetiredGuy when in fact the guy is working for auto-rx as a business consultant, he comes on BITOG and claims he is just a customer when in fact he helped design the arx website and he is a small company troubleshooter. The guy does a you-tube video about auto-rx and MMO and says that he is not affiliated with auto-rx yet when I called Daniel Weisner the voice I heard on the phone was the exact voice I heard on the you tube video. If you go to the arx website and scroll down to the bottom of the page you will see Daniel Weisner et al, just go ahead and click on the Link, the guy is a jack of trades kind of guy, this guy was so pathetic that when he 1st came onto the arx site there was something called JAX Fitness trainer, saying he used auto-rx, he isn't even using the product sprintman, in fact sprintman, you have never proven that you have used the product, I keep finding old posts where you claim to be the australian distributor for arx, and I have found about 7 old posts saying this. Your buddy Daniel Weisner lives 6 miles away from auto-rx headquarters, yep auto-rx headquarters is located right near the beach. If there is anyone that lives near Jacksonville Beach, Florida, you can stop by where Frank Miller runs auto-rx, just go to the auto-rx site and go to the order page and you will see his address, then do a MapQuest and stop by and knock on his door. Tell him you are interested in buying arx and you want to check out the auto-rx facililities, you can ask him what room he does his research and development, you can ask to see the arx warehouse so you can see how much auto-rx he has on hand. You can also see how many employees are working for auto-rx plus. The more you read I think you will agree that this whole auto-rx plus is just a snake oil operation, arx has some friend makeup the product in Michigan, why not make up this product right down in Florida. Frank, I know you are reading this, are you going to come on here and defend your product. I also have copies of the deleted threads on Noria.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #96
Trajan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintman View Post
It's comedy gold.

He can't prove any of his allegations.

He can't explain how he rose from the dead.

He can't explain why he can't go to BITOG or Noria and post the same garbage.

He's the Wile E. Coyote of the internet. You know he can't get the Roadrunner, but it's fun to watch him try.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:14 PM   #97
Gary Allan

Quote:
It's comedy gold.

He can't prove any of his allegations.

He can't explain how he rose from the dead.

He can't explain why he can't go to BITOG or Noria and post the same garbage.

He's the Wile E. Coyote of the internet. You know he can't get the Roadrunner, but it's fun to watch him try.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums...=873562&page=1

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums...Number=1606652

Trajan, these 2 thread should prove that auto-rx does not work, there is no use going to BITOG since Frank Miller is friendly with one of the Moderators who is a paid poster for auto-rx. As far as going to Noria, everytime an auto-rx thread gets heated Frank Miller goes and calls up the people at Noria to get the thread deleted.

Trajan, there are many people named Gary Allan, there were quite a few Gary Allan's that had an association with auto-rx, it seems auto-rx did not do to well on BITOG today, I am sure you can't wait for Artem's pics after looking at FalconLS pics, this Falcon guy was an auto-rx distributor in the Middle East, the country is Kuwait.

sprintman, if someone is not feeling well, they are ill not I'll.

BITOG, the worlds biggest automotive oil forum run by a 73 year old woman who knows nothing about motor oil or automobiles, her husband, Tony Riek, who goes by BioT and before that, Vetteman59 was a paid poster for auto-rx, when Tony owned the board he protected arx at all costs, deleting posts, deleting threads, basically censorship, of course his wife Helen eventually took over, abd she did not protect auto-rx like her husband did. Trajan, keep bashing me instead of showing that arx works for anyone other than yourself, I am going to put a link to a thread where people on BITOG posted when Tony Riek passed away, we will see if Trajan, sprintman, or Frank Miller offered condolences, here is a hint, at least one of them did not offer any condolences. People need to realize that auto-rx used BITOG like a well lubed Political Machine to push this product at all costs, now all arx has is Trajan and sprintman waging a pathetic attempt to persuade people on the internet to use this worthless product. Well since Trajan has offered me an invitation to BITOG I want to invite the members here who may not believe me to go to BITOG and ask FalconLS, Drew99GT, Mystic, buster, Pablo, and SteveSRT8, lets not forget Trav, and ask them anything about auto-rx. Trajan, can't wait for your next useless post, come on man, lets debate.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #98
ac_2007

My Ride: E46 - M3 & 325i
Old 04-02-2013, 06:27 PM   #99
ac_2007

My Ride: E46 - M3 & 325i
Old 04-02-2013, 06:27 PM   #100
Trajan

Comedy gold!!!!
Closed Thread