E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 03:29 PM   #1
5ynd1cat3

My Ride: swagger wagon
2 bed, 2 bath condo in Cincinnati

Just trying to get the word out. Due to an expanding family, I need more room! I'll be listing it through an agent soon but just thought I'd post on here to get some initial reactions......

Beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom condo located in Cincinnati in Colerain Township. Features include:

*Nearly $10k renovation to kitchen including granite countertops with stainless undermount sink, tile floors, stone backsplash, and all new stainless steel appliances (range, range hood, fridge, dishwasher and microwave) completed in 2010

*Wood flooring in living room, dining room and entry

*Crown moulding in living room

*1 car detached garage

*Minutes to I-275, shopping, dining, entertainment, park & ride, etc. You can be practically anywhere in town in about 25 minutes

*Community features maintenance-free living with professional landscaping, snow removal/salting, pool, clubhouse, lots of common areas and places to jog and take walks, 18-hole golf course behind community, garbage collection, water, insurance, and any/all exterior maintenance and upkeep.

*Northwest School District, rated excellent by the State of Ohio

*All appliances stay including newer frontload washer and dryer

*1-year home warranty included

Asking $89,900 with $2000 available for closing costs. Pictures available soon!

What do you guys think?

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
wrighterjw10

My Ride: 2002 330ci
i think u should put photos up, and i also think its gonna be hard to sell a condo on e46fanatics.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:20 PM   #3
kermitthefloer

My Ride: 04 330ci/ 99 S70
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrighterjw10 View Post
i think u should put photos up, and i also think its gonna be hard to sell a condo on e46fanatics.
Good luck with selling the condo though.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:25 PM   #4
s2TOm3

My Ride: '01 M3
89,000?? Damn man you can't even get a trailer for that here in San jose,Ca.

Gl with your sale though.. Bump!
Old 02-17-2011, 09:11 AM   #5
Con

My Ride: 04 AW M
how much is it shipped to ny?
Con is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:56 AM   #6
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Con View Post
SamDoe1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:28 AM   #7
s13rb26dett

My Ride: 240sx,e46 soon..
Send a message via Skype™ to s13rb26dett
Quote:
ROFL!!

Sent from my PC36100
s13rb26dett is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:53 PM   #8
5ynd1cat3

Quote:

LOL!! Yeah, I know it's gonna be hard to sell a condo on here but the more people know about it, the greater my chances of selling it are. You never know; maybe a local fanatic is looking to move or know someone who does. BTW, I'll pay a finder's fee if it does sell.

I'm trying to get some good pictures but every time I clean up an area and get my camera, my 15-month-old daughter has the place tore up again. I never knew she had so many toys...especially when I have to pick them all up. I'll get some up when I get the chance, hopefully by the weekend.

I watch a lot of HGTV and I'm absolutely amazed at the disparity of real estate values in different locations across this country. Every time we see a first time homebuyer in LA buy their 1200sf place for $500k, my jaw drops. $500k around here would buy you a friggin' castle, moat, drawbridge, monster, and a catapult.

Free shipping!
Old 02-17-2011, 09:19 PM   #9
dynamictype

My Ride: E 350
Send a message via Skype™ to dynamictype
GLWS and use all the outlets of information at your disposal, you never know.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:51 PM   #10
kermitthefloer

My Ride: 04 330ci/ 99 S70
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerMooch View Post
I watch a lot of HGTV and I'm absolutely amazed at the disparity of real estate values in different locations across this country. Every time we see a first time homebuyer in LA buy their 1200sf place for $500k, my jaw drops. $500k around here would buy you a friggin' castle, moat, drawbridge, monster, and a catapult.

Free shipping!
LMFAO....im gonna get a 500k house in cincy just to get the damn drawbridge and monster lol...with that kind of security who needs ADT
Old 02-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #11
woorick

My Ride: 2002 325i
Glws! I just bought my first home in anaheim, ca for 350k. 89k for a condo is a steal. Too bad you can't find something like that in socal. In a good family area anyway.

Sent from my DROID2 using Bimmer App
woorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:23 PM   #12
5ynd1cat3

Mine's in a great family area it's just my family's getting to be a little too big for 2br/2ba. I hope everyone around here thinks 89k is a steal too because the sooner we sell the better off we'll be. It's a tough market in my community though. I think there's like 20 or so units for sale. All have different features, but the layout is all the same. Some have sold for 100k+ and then you have the foreclosures that are going for like 55k Most of the foreclosures are pretty tore up though.

Honestly, I think mine is the nicest on the market in our neighborhood. I'm not saying that because it's mine, but because all the other listings still have the builder-grade stuff that's been there for 15+ years. At least mine's updated.

Gonna check out some open houses this weekend to get a feel for what the others offer so I can make sure I'm priced accordingly. I can afford to lose some money on the deal, but I can't afford to lose my shirt!