E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 05:35 PM   #81
djbardia

My Ride: 2002 M3 Coupe
What are you getting next?
djbardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:32 PM   #82
AirFrcd

My Ride: Mfizzle, and GT-R
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbardia View Post
What are you getting next?
GT-R, or GT3
Philippians 4:13

AirFrcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:09 PM   #83
jacobs323i

My Ride: blown 323i
it seems like alot of hpf guys are selling their kits or cars? Some people have to much money! Like you said you have 100k into and only want 68, who has money like that to waste? Why not keep it it is a sick car why throw that 40 k out the window? If you want to waste money do something charitable like donate 40 k to a relief fund! It is your money and i am not judging you i just dont understand peoples thoughts sometimes. GLWS it is a sick sick car!
jacobs323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:58 AM   #84
MarcusLSB

My Ride: BMW's
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobs323i View Post
it seems like alot of hpf guys are selling their kits or cars? Some people have to much money! Like you said you have 100k into and only want 68, who has money like that to waste? Why not keep it it is a sick car why throw that 40 k out the window? If you want to waste money do something charitable like donate 40 k to a relief fund! It is your money and i am not judging you i just dont understand peoples thoughts sometimes. GLWS it is a sick sick car!
Sometimes its about the process and not the outcome. I think you'd find that holds even more true for car fanatics. Many people spend more time building/tuning/etc then driving it... most get just as much if not more joy out of that.

Its amazing how many idiots think this is over priced. Anyone who's even called HPF to get a price quote would immediately see the value. Anyone who's driven an HPF M3 would immediately 'get it'.

Many HPFrs have over $100k into their cars.. including me.. and we all know we're not going to get that back.. however Lawrence here has a car that has rediculously low miles and is also a popular color.. that combined will certainly net him what he's asking for if he's patient enough.

I know becuase I just spent $62k w/HPF upgrading to a Stage 3 (along w/many other mods) and had I seen Lawrences car for sale 3 months ago I would have bought it.

I secretly hope it doesn't sell though.. he's the only HPF Stage 3 in my area and I'd hate for this car to get into the hands of some douche.

youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

MarcusLSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:08 AM   #85
Gheybe

My Ride: C6 Z06
damn.
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:12 AM   #86
AirFrcd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusLSB View Post
Sometimes its about the process and not the outcome. I think you'd find that holds even more true for car fanatics. Many people spend more time building/tuning/etc then driving it... most get just as much if not more joy out of that.

Its amazing how many idiots think this is over priced. Anyone who's even called HPF to get a price quote would immediately see the value. Anyone who's driven an HPF M3 would immediately 'get it'.

Many HPFrs have over $100k into their cars.. including me.. and we all know we're not going to get that back.. however Lawrence here has a car that has rediculously low miles and is also a popular color.. that combined will certainly net him what he's asking for if he's patient enough.

I know becuase I just spent $62k w/HPF upgrading to a Stage 3 (along w/many other mods) and had I seen Lawrences car for sale 3 months ago I would have bought it.

I secretly hope it doesn't sell though.. he's the only HPF Stage 3 in my area and I'd hate for this car to get into the hands of some douche.
Excellent elucidation Marcus.

Old 03-14-2011, 09:24 AM   #87
RidinBimmerz

My Ride: Porsche 997 S
glws.... only the market can dictate the value of this car. if it's on here in 3 months I wont be surprised, however I'm not knocking the quality or drive of this car.

sucks that our passion for modding cars is so costly. again, glws

997S X-51 Pack, PCCB, Full Cocoa leather and MUCH more
RidinBimmerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:30 PM   #88
AirFrcd

Thanks

Old 03-15-2011, 02:25 AM   #89
brycerichert

My Ride: SC'd e46 & 2011 5.0
It'll be here quite awhile. after all, mods are mods.

Good luck OP.

Track car: 2011 GT 5.0

E46 328i
RIP - VF blown w/meth inj. - ucc sways - TC Kline S/A - staggered
brycerichert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:27 PM   #90
djbardia

My Ride: 2002 M3 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirFrcd View Post
GT-R, or GT3
so you are selling this car to get a slower one??
djbardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:05 PM   #91
AirFrcd

Thanks guys. Bump^

Old 03-15-2011, 10:15 PM   #92
brycerichert

My Ride: SC'd e46 & 2011 5.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbardia View Post
so you are selling this car to get a slower one??
A GTR is a great step up from what he's selling....

OP, good luck on the sale, it will make someone very happy.

Free bump!!!!

Track car: 2011 GT 5.0

E46 328i
RIP - VF blown w/meth inj. - ucc sways - TC Kline S/A - staggered
brycerichert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:21 AM   #93
yoolykeme

My Ride: you'll see
Hi. Could you post a full mod list? Thanks.
yoolykeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:15 AM   #94
MarcusLSB

Even if this car sat for sale for 3-4 more months that doesn't mean its less valuable.. that just means the right person hasn't either seen it.. or gathered the funds yet.

Keep in mind the 33k on HPF's site is only for parts.. that does not include the significant labor ($6+k) to get to a Stage 3. That also doesn't include additional goodies like HPF Oil Catch, HPF Engine Covers/DME/Etc, HPF Traction Control.. all of which cost on average around $500-$1k each... lets not forget shipping if you're not local to HPF.. another $2k -$4k.. etc

I know if he sits on it he'll get what he DESERVES not just WANTS. To get his car to where it is also took months of waiting, and what not.. something the second owner wouldn't have to do.. they could enjoy it 'right out of the box'

I just sold a highly modified super moto bike, about as highly modified as one could get.. I rode it for about 400mi and just didn't like it (i'm more of a harley guy).. put it on the super moto forums and it sat there for almost 6 months while people low balled me, insulted my asking price, etc.. then finally one dude called me and asked if it was still for sale and he immediately flew in from Hawaii and bought it right there and had it crated and shipped back to Hawaii. He said it had every mod he could have ever wanted on it and was exactly how he himself would have built it and it was a no brainer for what I was asking.. dude was a smart guy.. he emailed me a week later after he'd been riding it and thanked me again.

The only reason that bike would have been worth 'less' would have been if I was desperate to sell it.. and I wasn't and I don't think Lawerence is.

New Build by Lab22

Old 03-16-2011, 09:36 AM   #95
AirFrcd

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusLSB View Post
Even if this car sat for sale for 3-4 more months that doesn't mean its less valuable.. that just means the right person hasn't either seen it.. or gathered the funds yet.

Keep in mind the 33k on HPF's site is only for parts.. that does not include the significant labor ($6+k) to get to a Stage 3. That also doesn't include additional goodies like HPF Oil Catch, HPF Engine Covers/DME/Etc, HPF Traction Control.. all of which cost on average around $500-$1k each... lets not forget shipping if you're not local to HPF.. another $2k -$4k.. etc

I know if he sits on it he'll get what he DESERVES not just WANTS. To get his car to where it is also took months of waiting, and what not.. something the second owner wouldn't have to do.. they could enjoy it 'right out of the box'

I just sold a highly modified super moto bike, about as highly modified as one could get.. I rode it for about 400mi and just didn't like it (i'm more of a harley guy).. put it on the super moto forums and it sat there for almost 6 months while people low balled me, insulted my asking price, etc.. then finally one dude called me and asked if it was still for sale and he immediately flew in from Hawaii and bought it right there and had it crated and shipped back to Hawaii. He said it had every mod he could have ever wanted on it and was exactly how he himself would have built it and it was a no brainer for what I was asking.. dude was a smart guy.. he emailed me a week later after he'd been riding it and thanked me again.

The only reason that bike would have been worth 'less' would have been if I was desperate to sell it.. and I wasn't and I don't think Lawerence is.
X2
Marcus hit the nail right on its head!

Old 03-16-2011, 09:37 AM   #96
AirFrcd

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoolykeme View Post
Hi. Could you post a full mod list? Thanks.
PM me if you're really interested. Thanks.

Old 03-16-2011, 09:57 AM   #97
Krystian_E46

My Ride: E46 M3,AA3 ZHP,S544D
Send a message via AIM to Krystian_E46 Send a message via Skype™ to Krystian_E46
wish this thing was manual id have a buyer for this

Owner of many E46's :)
[Currently own 2004 M3, 2005 AA 2.5 Kit ZHP(SOLD), S54 Sedan, 01 330ci and 1 Coupe 1 Sedan 1 E46 M3 parts cars]

Krystian_E46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:32 AM   #98
bmw330ice

My Ride: 2006 bmw 330Ci
Send a message via Skype™ to bmw330ice
lol....can you keep this car for like 7 more years? I would so love this car!
ha! It sucks being a poor college student!

Amazing car for the PERFECT price! GLWS buddy!
Hope the next owner treats it as well as you have!

Free

-2002 Alpine White M3-
(RIP: 2006 AW 330Ci)

Flickr Photostream
bmw330ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 04:42 PM   #99
AirFrcd

Thanks for all the kind words fellas.
I just got one PM that is promising.

Old 03-17-2011, 01:15 AM   #100
MarcusLSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirFrcd View Post
Thanks for all the kind words fellas.
I just got one PM that is promising.
Who is he.. I'd like to talk him out of it. I can't be the only Stage 3 in the Bay Area! What fun is that!

New Build by Lab22