E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:52 PM   #2121
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,267
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushy View Post
had a no wiper last night and a no wiper this afternoon. SWEET


However be prepared to drop a third of your tp on the next poo
__________________
323ci newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:54 PM   #2122
Trashcan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 668
My Ride: 2002 330ci
5 mango habenero brats and a bunch of super spicy mango habenero salsa today. About to go to the bathroom and fairly worried what I'll unleash from inside...

My farts wreak of spicy chicken/popcorn/auschwitz

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
Trashcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:00 PM   #2123
Trashcan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 668
My Ride: 2002 330ci
Whoops

Last edited by Trashcan; 02-27-2013 at 09:01 PM.
Trashcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:51 AM   #2124
mcr_driver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 27,522
My Ride: my favorite two feet
Your response to the butt hole hell is whoops? Is that good or bad
__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ken10hm2.jpg
mcr_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:11 AM   #2125
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
i have too much cold medicine in my system and am constipated. I iz sad.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:12 AM   #2126
AlexD330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Posts: 243
My Ride: 2003 BMW 330i
Too much scotch last night says I am hungover as fvck.
__________________
Gone, but not forgotten
2011 X5 Sport
- AlexD330 -
April Dub Mix Out NOW!
AlexD330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:32 AM   #2127
mcr_driver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 27,522
My Ride: my favorite two feet
Too many of my coworkers are on their rag today, everyone seems to be in a foul mood. Thankfully my morning thought of the day was pleasant and smooth :feelsgoodman:
__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ken10hm2.jpg
mcr_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:53 AM   #2128
RossGuy
E46Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Illinois
Posts: 223
My Ride: FBM
I just want to piss on fat people when I see them eating.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Shut up and drink your snow from your plastic cup you hungry homeless homosexual.
RossGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:54 AM   #2129
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
Too many of my coworkers are on their rag today, everyone seems to be in a foul mood. Thankfully my morning thought of the day was pleasant and smooth :feelsgoodman:
my girl is on the rag. she called me an asshole last night at dinner. I told her to go fvck herself.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!

Last edited by GRIFFIN; 02-28-2013 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Auto-save 1362074098
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:54 AM   #2130
RossGuy
E46Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Illinois
Posts: 223
My Ride: FBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post


However be prepared to drop a third of your tp on the next poo
Baby wipes. Don't knock them till you try them. One of those and one TP wipe to dry and good to go.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Shut up and drink your snow from your plastic cup you hungry homeless homosexual.
RossGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:28 PM   #2131
AlexD330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Posts: 243
My Ride: 2003 BMW 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossguy View Post
i just want to piss on fat people when i see them eating.
+1....
__________________
Gone, but not forgotten
2011 X5 Sport
- AlexD330 -
April Dub Mix Out NOW!
AlexD330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:47 PM   #2132
mcr_driver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 27,522
My Ride: my favorite two feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
my girl is on the rag. she called me an asshole last night at dinner. I told her to go fvck herself.
I'm fortunate the "girl" currently doesn't use her period as an excuse to be like my coworkers she just says she needs to walk away for a moment

Seriously...Nothing gets under my skin more so then when I go through enormous effort to do the job right the first time only to hear a coworker come back and say we need this because it got lost "magically" I hope they all choke on a bag of dick. Griffin hire me


__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ken10hm2.jpg
mcr_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:51 PM   #2133
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
I'm fortunate the "girl" currently doesn't use her period as an excuse to be like my coworkers she just says she needs to walk away for a moment

Seriously...Nothing gets under my skin more so then when I go through enormous effort to do the job right the first time only to hear a coworker come back and say we need this because it got lost "magically" I hope they all choke on a bag of dick. Griffin hire me


my girl works with a bunch of f4gs. but not the good ones I like. Then she forgets that she is home and then thinks I am one of hte f4gs. then starts to yell at me. She told me that I don;t communicate well, I told her to blow me.
She what the fvck did you say to me? I said BLOW ME> did you hear that? She sadi yes you asshole. I then same I guess my communication skills are pretty good, becasue that came through loud and clear.

Wanna sell solar?
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #2134
mcr_driver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 27,522
My Ride: my favorite two feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
my girl works with a bunch of f4gs. but not the good ones I like. Then she forgets that she is home and then thinks I am one of hte f4gs. then starts to yell at me. She told me that I don;t communicate well, I told her to blow me.
She what the fvck did you say to me? I said BLOW ME> did you hear that? She sadi yes you asshole. I then same I guess my communication skills are pretty good, becasue that came through loud and clear.

Wanna sell solar?
If the pay is stable I've been trying to convince my brother to get solar installed at his home in lancaster...nothing but sun out there

But more importantly did she blow you after all of that? I mean you were rather eloquent and concise in your communcations to her as far as I can tell
__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ken10hm2.jpg

Last edited by mcr_driver; 02-28-2013 at 01:07 PM.
mcr_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:16 PM   #2135
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
If the pay is stable I've been trying to convince my brother to get solar installed at his home in lancaster...nothing but sun out there

But more importantly did she blow you after all of that? I mean you were rather eloquent and concise in your communcations to her as far as I can tell
if you send me a solar customer and they sign up I will send you $100 dollars.
Nope real estate and solar is not very stable.
Nope no BJ, she did make me dinner. that was nice.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #2136
mcr_driver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 27,522
My Ride: my favorite two feet
Guess that's a decent consolation prize, When is steak and BJ day on a side note? I need to introduce this to the current girl.
__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ken10hm2.jpg
mcr_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:05 PM   #2137
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,267
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
my girl is on the rag. she called me an asshole last night at dinner. I told her to go fvck herself.
Oh young love

Also PIITB
__________________

Last edited by 323ci newbie; 02-28-2013 at 03:06 PM.
323ci newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:45 PM   #2138
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
Oh young love

Also PIITB
ever since the baby she is not as adventurous.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:49 PM   #2139
RossGuy
E46Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Illinois
Posts: 223
My Ride: FBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
ever since the baby she is not as adventurous.
Just like Stacey Peterson
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Shut up and drink your snow from your plastic cup you hungry homeless homosexual.
RossGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:51 PM   #2140
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossGuy View Post
Just like Stacey Peterson
actual stacey was more adventrous. took them forever to find her. she was hiding very well.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!

Last edited by GRIFFIN; 02-28-2013 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Auto-save 1362088329
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use