E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 02:52 PM   #21
Lunatikz|E46

My Ride: Slow
+1 ^ People like to jump on the trigger too quick and flame the work before contacting the worker to fix the wrongs.
The pieces look good man
Old 03-26-2011, 02:58 PM   #22
reynaldo

My Ride: 2001 325i Sedan
Send a message via Yahoo to reynaldo
I would say it was a nice work though IMO.
Old 03-26-2011, 02:59 PM   #23
Nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com
Carbon-Effects.com

My Ride: 2004 330Xi
Send a message via MSN to Nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com
I've wrapped over 600+ parts for members on this and other boards and as much as I'd like to say I've NEVER had a problem, there have been issues along the way and I've made every effort to address them; in fact many are now repeat customers, having bought more pieces after I resolved their issues with the first pieces.... What pisses me off is that there was a tiny bit of orange peel when I dropped them off and Peter said he would give them a quick buff and if the peel didn't come off he'd let me know and I would come to his house (almost 40 miles away; each way) to pick up the affected parts and fix.

I've heard nothing from Peter via phone call or email or txt (he has all) and goes and posts a flame publicly before contactng me.... very classy

BMW vs Lexus; class vs classless??? I wonder....

Last edited by Nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com; 03-26-2011 at 03:01 PM.
Nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:09 PM   #24
allan1

My Ride: Lexus IS
The parts look 7/10 to me, and I understand if customer is not super happy.
CF wrap needs to be perfect to look good. Any small imperfection ruins it!
Iv done many wraps myself and I know that it takes a lot of skill and work to make nice wrap-job. The wave needs to be absolutely perfect and not sanded through on edges and so on..
If you want 10/10 result you need to mould parts instead of wrapping, but thats whole another story..

Keep on makin nice wraps
allan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:14 PM   #25
alwaysbored786

My Ride: Noble|M3|XJ
I've seen Nachos work in person (e46 sedan) and it looked god damn amazing imo, quality was top notch!

*NO F-BOMBS IN SIGS*
How to refinish rims
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldintake View Post
I am proposing opening up a Paypal fund for OP. The funds will directly be used in purchasing a farm so that OP can grow some balls.
alwaysbored786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:28 PM   #26
djnekkon

My Ride: MB3ci Regensburg Bav
As soon as I saw the "it will look like this right?" I was like i smell trouble.
djnekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:22 PM   #27
MARKS330I

My Ride: 03 330i
I couldn't see what was wrong with the trim, I thought it looked great, keep up the good work!
Old 03-27-2011, 11:45 PM   #28
330ciwp

My Ride: '01 330ci
I can understand the guy not being satisfied. If I have someone do something like this, I want it to be perfect, or near to it. I agree he should contact you and get it straightened out first and come here if he's not getting any headway. But, as the business owner, I don't think you should be resorting to calling him "classless" or anything further. You should be keeping it professional from your end.
330ciwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:30 PM   #29
codyfunk

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330ciwp View Post
I can understand the guy not being satisfied. If I have someone do something like this, I want it to be perfect, or near to it. I agree he should contact you and get it straightened out first and come here if he's not getting any headway. But, as the business owner, I don't think you should be resorting to calling him "classless" or anything further. You should be keeping it professional from your end.
Expect to pay for perfect work then. Bills work is phenomenal at a really good price. It relates to why is a Modbargains GTR hood a third of the price of a Vorsteiner hood? Same comparison. That is a classless thing to do, very two faced to not express issues or concerns and say the work looks great, then close the door and get on the laptop and say it looks like balls. Looks great Bill.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:04 AM   #30
Nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com
Carbon-Effects.com

My Ride: 2004 330Xi
Send a message via MSN to Nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com
Thanks guys. Those of you that know me, know I take every effort to produce the best quality product I can and if there is an issue (and there have been a few), I have resolved the issue to the client's satisfaction.... I clearly understand the power of word of mouth (both positive and negative) and obviously want to only have happy customers. There's an old saying in sales; a happy customer tells 1 person, an uphappy one tells 10 people. I just wish he had made some effort to contact me before posting nasty comments. Obviously there is a problem with the painted sections and how it eventually dried; however I keep stressing that he paid me AFTER CAREFULLY inspecting every part!!! Obviously whatever happened to the paint, happended after I dropped off the parts or he wouldn't have paid me. I didn't force him to pay; if had an issue, that would have been the opportune moment to make a comment or withhold payment until any issues were addressed. none of that ocurred.....
Nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
carbon, interior, lexus, trim, wrapping