E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 03:03 PM   #21
BMW_Matt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 13,066
My Ride: Has AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnybones View Post
yoo my sis took this stuff for a month and is still on it. shes lost 15 lbs already
what's her name?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Shine View Post
lol that sounds terrible for ones body. Damn.

I'm not certain appetite suppression is the best method to keeping muscle gains.
Lol just remember to eat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
Have you tried OEP?

I almost forget to eat on this sh1t... its insane. One day I took it at 8 AM and forgot to eat until 4 PM.
Lol it's because of the damn 1,3 dimeth. Between the amount you get in 1mr and OEP, it's no wonder you receive those side effects!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSanders View Post
Nope. I still work out the same (mostly cardio w/ little lifting). My diet's not great. Being a poor college student, my diet is somewhat limited to what's available.
Chicken, rice, eggs, and tuna are all cheap things in bulk.
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:03 PM   #22
ara
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 157
My Ride: R35 GTR/99 Acura RL
has this in anyway affected your libido? I find fat burners kill my sex drive and my hard ons aren't impressive. Let me know, i'd like to try it perhaps
__________________
Be better, feel better, do better.
ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:46 PM   #23
BMW_Matt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 13,066
My Ride: Has AWD
^the 1,3 dimeth will mess with your penis.


Srs.
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #24
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ara View Post
has this in anyway affected your libido? I find fat burners kill my sex drive and my hard ons aren't impressive. Let me know, i'd like to try it perhaps
No long term sexual side effects. It should not effect your libido at all, but you may see some temporary shrinking - which is normal with all stims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Matt View Post
^the 1,3 dimeth will mess with your penis.


Srs.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:45 PM   #25
ara
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 157
My Ride: R35 GTR/99 Acura RL
ya why does it shrink? i realized that too. I found with another fat burner i had a hard time getting a hard on and i could not last, it would go 50% flacid and that really is annoying. My new gf and i are animals and i can't afford that type of inconvenience.
__________________
Be better, feel better, do better.
ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 03:13 PM   #26
JSanders
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,377
My Ride: Breaks too often
It never affected my sex drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Matt View Post
Chicken, rice, eggs, and tuna are all cheap things in bulk.
My kitchen is stocked with soups, rice, chicken, steaks, eggs, lettuce, etc., but I have a problem preparing food to take with me to school/where ever I go.
__________________
JSanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:17 PM   #27
dwass325
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Peoples Republic of Chicago
Posts: 405
My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Matt View Post
^the 1,3 dimeth will mess with your penis.


Srs.
Source or reference?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:14 PM   #28
BMW_Matt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 13,066
My Ride: Has AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post
Source or reference?
Personal experience? It's a vascoconstrictor, messes with the CNS, makes your pepe smalller.
Yes, I'm sure you're gonna say caffeine does it too, but this is an incredibly strong stimulant. Reading about it, reviews, and personal experiences-people's actions, personality, etc change while on this. There's a reason it is becoming more and more banned in substances.

That said, it is insanely effective- but its those side effects that make it bad.

Last edited by BMW_Matt; 03-27-2011 at 11:40 PM.
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:50 AM   #29
M3Inline6
Ain't buying any more cars!
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: In the cockpit of an M4!
Posts: 1,793
My Ride: M4 and Range Rover S
"Me no likey me pepe small!"

[/HULK speak]
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:20 PM   #30
jgrecbets
Registered User
 
jgrecbets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 532
My Ride: e65 750i / e90 328xi
Send a message via AIM to jgrecbets
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
I'm with you man. It's hard for me to eat a consistent diet. My calories will be at 3500+ some days, and sub-1500 on other days.
This is supposed to be better for your metabolism than consistent dieting (assuming we're trying to keep metabolic levels high as possible) ... doens't let your body adapt as much to lower calorie levels
__________________
jgrecbets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:43 PM   #31
Dedney
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 49
My Ride: 325i
I was one of the original product testers before OEP hit the market. After watching the fat melt off me, I finally convinced my wife & about 30 other friends, relatives, & co-workers to give it a try. They're all still thanking me today.

I recently ran it in conjunction w a relatively laxed keto diet. Awesome. If you want even better results w/ OEP, get some yohimbine HCI, or some Alpha-T2.
Dedney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 02:00 PM   #32
dwass325
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Peoples Republic of Chicago
Posts: 405
My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Matt View Post
Personal experience? It's a vascoconstrictor, messes with the CNS, makes your pepe smalller.
Yes, I'm sure you're gonna say caffeine does it too, but this is an incredibly strong stimulant. Reading about it, reviews, and personal experiences-people's actions, personality, etc change while on this. There's a reason it is becoming more and more banned in substances.

That said, it is insanely effective- but its those side effects that make it bad.
I was just curious bc I hadn't heard that and a quick google search wasn't showing anything.

I personally think it's a bit of a stretch to say that a vasoconstrictor will make your junk smaller. Sure, it makes sense on paper, but extrapolating that to a noticeable difference down south is too extreme for me to believe without research backing it.

As for 1,3 dimeth being banned, the WADA is a group of self-righteous and misguided, though presumably well-meaning, people whose judgments will never hold any water in my mind.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 02:40 PM   #33
Tom5933
<3s Euro-Spec
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 1,221
My Ride: 2003 325i
Friend took this and loved it. Never took it myself. How does it compare to EC stack?
__________________
Waiting to be installed: H&R Race Springs
Upcoming Mods: 1-Piece CSL Splitter
Tom5933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 02:49 PM   #34
BMW_Matt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 13,066
My Ride: Has AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post
I was just curious bc I hadn't heard that and a quick google search wasn't showing anything.

I personally think it's a bit of a stretch to say that a vasoconstrictor will make your junk smaller. Sure, it makes sense on paper, but extrapolating that to a noticeable difference down south is too extreme for me to believe without research backing it.

As for 1,3 dimeth being banned, the WADA is a group of self-righteous and misguided, though presumably well-meaning, people whose judgments will never hold any water in my mind.
Oh I'm all for it, but it can be misused VERY easily. As far as the side effects go, check BB.com reviews, or Anything with 1,3 DMMA for that matter.

It is an extreme stim, but it will mess with your junk
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:34 PM   #35
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
I just checked amazon and it's cheaper than bb.com and the sh1t is 27 dollars for shipping lol
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:41 PM   #36
jgrecbets
Registered User
 
jgrecbets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 532
My Ride: e65 750i / e90 328xi
Send a message via AIM to jgrecbets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom5933 View Post
Friend took this and loved it. Never took it myself. How does it compare to EC stack?
doubt it will beat an eca stack... this may be one of the better thermogenics out there, but eca is still better
__________________
jgrecbets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:26 PM   #37
Tom5933
<3s Euro-Spec
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 1,221
My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrecbets View Post
doubt it will beat an eca stack... this may be one of the better thermogenics out there, but eca is still better
Yea figured that. Have yet to try any OTC product besides AndroLean that beats EC. Now I'm stacking both 8% here I come
__________________
Waiting to be installed: H&R Race Springs
Upcoming Mods: 1-Piece CSL Splitter
Tom5933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:25 PM   #38
jgrecbets
Registered User
 
jgrecbets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 532
My Ride: e65 750i / e90 328xi
Send a message via AIM to jgrecbets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom5933 View Post
Yea figured that. Have yet to try any OTC product besides AndroLean that beats EC. Now I'm stacking both 8% here I come
I was gonna give clen a shot in a couple weeks. Ive had successful cuts in the past, but never got into single digits.
__________________
jgrecbets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:38 PM   #39
Tom5933
<3s Euro-Spec
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 1,221
My Ride: 2003 325i
Clen shredded me up when I took it for about 3 weeks. Only went up to 80mcg and had no negative side effects. I was stuck at 186 for a while and with the addition of clen and two a day cardio, I got down to 178 and the leanest I had ever been. I'm going to wait until I hit about 10% before thinking of clen. Gotta see where I'm sitting at the end if my current cycle.
__________________
Waiting to be installed: H&R Race Springs
Upcoming Mods: 1-Piece CSL Splitter
Tom5933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:51 PM   #40
jgrecbets
Registered User
 
jgrecbets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 532
My Ride: e65 750i / e90 328xi
Send a message via AIM to jgrecbets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom5933 View Post
Clen shredded me up when I took it for about 3 weeks. Only went up to 80mcg and had no negative side effects. I was stuck at 186 for a while and with the addition of clen and two a day cardio, I got down to 178 and the leanest I had ever been. I'm going to wait until I hit about 10% before thinking of clen. Gotta see where I'm sitting at the end if my current cycle.
From my past experience, eca or any otc fat burners never contributed anything except for helping to curb my appetite... otherwise I haven't noticed any additional fat burn using eca with my conventional cut diet.
__________________
jgrecbets is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use