E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2011, 01:40 AM   #1
Tom5933
<3s Euro-Spec

My Ride: 2003 325i
AndroSeries

http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/

Expensive but worth it if your into PH/AAS. Results and pretty much the healthiest a steroid can get.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:11 AM   #2
BMW_Matt

My Ride: Has AWD
Are we allowed to talk PH stuff on here? On BB I get scared to even mention the word test...
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 11:39 AM   #3
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
I'm late 20s and still have not peaked out. Anything that mentions hair loss, even with DHT blockers, I won't risk speeding up MPB lol.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:39 PM   #4
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Shine View Post
I'm late 20s and still have not peaked out. Anything that mentions hair loss, even with DHT blockers, I won't risk speeding up MPB lol.
agreed. It's not worth it in my opinion.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:27 PM   #5
Glight

No point unless you're getting close to maxing out your genetic potential IMO. Genetic potential can be pretty damn high too. I know a 162lb lifter with a 1500lb natural raw total. Shouldnt even think about them until your total is at least 8x body weight IMO.
Glight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 02:22 PM   #6
Dedney

My Ride: 325i
Pretty pricey for me. I know they're supposed to be much safer, but damn. I can get a decent SD clone for around $20. Waiting to see some of the logs to see some end results.
Dedney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:33 PM   #7
Tom5933
<3s Euro-Spec

Like I said, expensive, but it's worth it to me over taking superdrol. Superdrol made me feel literally toxic by week 4...

I'm taking the AndroLean and AndroHard at 4 caps a day of each and absolutely loving it so far. AndroLean is the most potent thermogenic I've tried, even better than EC by far. Stuff is making me sweat like an animal. I'm about a week in at this point and am down 3.5 pounds and my strength and endurance are up already which is nice to see. Had an unbelievable workout yesterday
Old 03-30-2011, 12:21 AM   #8
Dedney

**** dude, better than EC???? I may have to save my pennies & get me a bottle! Did u get the consultation too? Lol.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:28 AM   #9
BMW_Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom5933 View Post
Like I said, expensive, but it's worth it to me over taking superdrol. Superdrol made me feel literally toxic by week 4...

I'm taking the AndroLean and AndroHard at 4 caps a day of each and absolutely loving it so far. AndroLean is the most potent thermogenic I've tried, even better than EC by far. Stuff is making me sweat like an animal. I'm about a week in at this point and am down 3.5 pounds and my strength and endurance are up already which is nice to see. Had an unbelievable workout yesterday
While on S drol, were you also on Novedex, or did you just cycle it by itself?
And were you on S drol, or M drol? The latter being more proven and apparently better working....
Old 03-30-2011, 03:39 AM   #10
Tom5933
<3s Euro-Spec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedney View Post
**** dude, better than EC???? I may have to save my pennies & get me a bottle! Did u get the consultation too? Lol.
Yon I didn't get the consultation, not worth the money at all. But yea, definitely better than EC. I can feel myself get hotter after I take it and it makes me sweat a ridiculous amount. I was lightly working our forearms before a cardio session and literally broke out in a sweat that looked like I had been super setting in a hot gym. During my intense workouts it looks like I just came from doing cardio, literally dripping lol. I don't want to exaggerate but right now it's not very far behind clen. Fat loss is happening extremely quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Matt View Post
While on S drol, were you also on Novedex, or did you just cycle it by itself?
And were you on S drol, or M drol? The latter being more proven and apparently better working....
I took Beastdrol. Very potent stuff. I liked it so much I bought a second bottle and still have about 20-30 caps left over from the first bottle.

And I took it alone and with supports, no nolva. I did use nolvadex along with some other goodies for PCT though.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:29 AM   #11
BMW_Matt

Where did you get it from?
Old 03-30-2011, 12:34 PM   #12
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Why not go for the real stuff? Oral PHs are sketchy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:04 AM   #13
Dedney

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post
Why not go for the real stuff? Oral PHs are sketchy.
According to the mfr, these are suppose to be much safer than your run of the mill ph.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:59 AM   #14
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedney View Post
According to the mfr, these are suppose to be much safer than your run of the mill ph.
When I hear that a rather small company has created three legal products that rival the effectiveness of the most effective illegal steroids on the market, that these products are oral yet non-toxic, that they created, tested, and took these products to market in less than a year, and that they sell these products for $100-$200, I become very skeptical.

The only thing that could make these products better is if they came with Katy Perry's phone number. It just seems way too good to be true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:00 PM   #15
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post
When I hear that a rather small company has created three legal products that rival the effectiveness of the most effective illegal steroids on the market, that these products are oral yet non-toxic, that they created, tested, and took these products to market in less than a year, and that they sell these products for $100-$200, I become very skeptical.

The only thing that could make these products better is if they came with Katy Perry's phone number. It just seems way too good to be true.
lol @ Katy.

The simple fact the website has an article stating anyone can create a supplement but this company has went hundreds of thousands into debt to put out the best supplement makes me nervous. The old bait and switch.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #16
Tom5933
<3s Euro-Spec

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Matt View Post
Where did you get it from?
Get the superdrol from?

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/e...l-90-caps.html

And as far as if this is a scam, it's not. I'm running them right now and it's no joke. Leaning out very fast and have already gained strength in every lift running on 2000 calories a day in under 2 weeks. I've used Primordial Performance's products in the past and everything has been high quality and effective. One of the only supplement/PH companies I actually trust anymore since most of them are grimy.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:07 PM   #17
Dedney

Their TCF-1 was pretty good, but now I just get my DAA in bulk.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:52 AM   #18
325rider

My Ride: gone, not forgotten
Send a message via AIM to 325rider
These Andromass and Androhard products are making some epicly bold claims. They claim Andromass provides the equivalent of 430 mgs/test per week!? WHATTHA Anyway. I was wondering if you guys have heard of any of your friends or gym goers use this stuff. Interesting but it seems like that type of development is impossible .
Seems like a bunch of ishh.

Schrick 264/248 | Ebay Headers | AA dyno tune | SSR GT2 18x9 | 3.46 | Full OEM Mtech 2

My Fitness YouTube Channel!!! Thanks for all the support I am GRATEFUL

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCozwn8gNwXQVuG0se8cTpUQ
325rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:29 PM   #19
Tom5933
<3s Euro-Spec

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325rider View Post
These Andromass and Androhard products are making some epicly bold claims. They claim Andromass provides the equivalent of 430 mgs/test per week!? WHATTHA Anyway. I was wondering if you guys have heard of any of your friends or gym goers use this stuff. Interesting but it seems like that type of development is impossible .
Seems like a bunch of ishh.
I'm using AndroLean and AndroHard and am very impressed. AndroMass hasn't been released yet but based on what I'm experiencing with not even a full dose of AL+AH, I wouldn't be surprised if AM actually does work like they are suggesting it will.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:57 PM   #20
Ghostie

My Ride: What else?
You guys are all speaking greek to me, what are all these Andythis and Oxythat products? Pro hormones? or test boosters?

I'm curious as to the kinds of gains you guys are seeing, and if you all are using them regularly? or just for short term
Ghostie is offline   Reply With Quote