E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Other BMW Models > General BMW Model Discussion

General BMW Model Discussion
All non E46 BMW model questions in here. Look below for E36, E90 and F30 specific forum. For additional model specific forums check out bimmerfest.com!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2011, 05:46 AM   #1
ardak

My Ride: BMW E46 323I
Vibration and cooler leakage

Hey guys i am fairly new to the bmws but i want to know as much as possible, i got mine 323i 3 mnths ago and i love it!! Anyways, i have a wierd vibration wheb i drive... Could it be bcoz of a bumps on the wheel? I have a very bad wheel left rear side of the car. Ohh and my engine cooler leaks, can i change / fix it myself? Thbx alot guys!

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp
ardak is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:08 AM   #2
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardak View Post
Hey guys i am fairly new to the bmws but i want to know as much as possible, i got mine 323i 3 mnths ago and i love it!! Anyways, i have a wierd vibration wheb i drive... Could it be bcoz of a bumps on the wheel? I have a very bad wheel left rear side of the car. Ohh and my engine cooler leaks, can i change / fix it myself? Thbx alot guys!

Move this to General forum, OP. You don't seem to have 'another model' and few are probably checking here.

Yes, you need to do something quickly about leaking engine cooling system. Unless you don't mind paying $1000-5000 (head gasket to engine...depending).

Search and read cooling leak threads--use advanced search/title search and get to this quickly, not later.

Come to General. Oh, yes, vibration will be caused by bumps on the wheel, and nothing personal, but from the sounds of it, I think you need to check regional forum and search for recommended local mechanic.

You can do cooling system work yourself, but you need to study really hard here...until your brain is pulsating uncontrollably...and you stand a decent chance of being successful. Pay attention to all the details, as they all matter!

Welcome. You're so lucky you found this place!

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set

dmax on the radio every Wednesday 7-9 p.m. NYC time. Call in! (661) 449-9340 watsonnwatson.com
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:18 PM   #3
ardak

My Ride: BMW E46 323I
Thnx alot man i've changed my tires, way better driving experience. My cooling thing does not leak much. I mean i m not even sure if it does. I check it every once in a while and it stays at mid level tho i put it to the max. I dont see any leaking in the engine. Looks like im safe for now.

ardak is offline   Reply With Quote