E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > E46 Convertible

E46 Convertible
The E46 vert forum. Talk about dropping your E46 top here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2017, 10:40 AM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Ewing, NJ
Posts: 14
My Ride: 2000 323ci
Wind deglector rear feet

Hi guys, I know I can't be the only person that has had this question. The rear feet for the factory wind deflector are missing. Is there any place to buy replacements? Does anyone have a good hack? (the rubber or plastic pieces that fit over the metal tabs that go under the tonneau cover)

Last edited by 2000e46vert; 02-21-2017 at 10:41 AM.
2000e46vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old Today, 12:28 AM   #2
SWO Daddy
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 583
My Ride: 05 911S / 05 330cic
you mean the rubber coating on the metal tabs? maybe just plasti-dip them? plasti-dip is also sold in non-aerosol form and advertised to dip objects (ie. tool handles) to provide a rubberized protective coating.


Last edited by SWO Daddy; Today at 12:36 AM.
SWO Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:36 AM   #3
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Ewing, NJ
Posts: 14
My Ride: 2000 323ci
I also posted this in the convertible forum (which is what I actually meant to do), and what directed to ecs thing that has exactly what I was looking for

2000e46vert is offline   Reply With Quote

convertible, wind deflector

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2016 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use