E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
///king

My Ride: 2004 325Ci
WTB: 2004+ 330ci or 325ci

Hey guys I am looking to purchase a 2004+ e46, I prefer 330 but if there are any 325 that are in good condition I will consider it.

Color: Preferably White (But any other color I will consider

Transmission: Must be manual

Mileage: Under 100k

I have 10,000 cash in hand ready to go!

I prefer to do a local buy and I am located in NJ, but again wouldn't mind driving for something that is worth my time.

Last edited by ///king; 04-30-2011 at 10:49 AM.
///king is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:06 AM   #2
Steven747

My Ride: 05 330ci
if you have a lill more cash chck out my sig
Old 04-30-2011, 11:14 AM   #3
///king

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven747 View Post
if you have a lill more cash chck out my sig
Your car looks nice but I am in Jersey so thats going to be to far. It will cost me a ton just to fly out there so 10 would be my offer.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:48 PM   #4
nacho

My Ride: 2003 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///king View Post
Hey guys I am looking to purchase a 2004+ e46, I prefer 330 but if there are any 325 that are in good condition I will consider it.

Color: Preferably White (But any other color I will consider

Transmission: Must be manual

Mileage: Under 100k

I have 10,000 cash in hand ready to go!

I prefer to do a local buy and I am located in NJ, but again wouldn't mind driving for something that is worth my time.
I am seriously considering getting a 1M or M3 in late summer. I have a really nice 5MT 325i with 5 BBS wheels, Michelin Pilots, M3 strees bar, no accidents, sport package, BMW short shift, BMW Performance Intake and Exhaust, also have original airbox. M3 steering wheel, painted M3 lip spoiler and painted handle to match. Also have XM Blitsafe option. As I said, I am pretty close to going for a new M car but can wait if you are interested. I prefer not to part car. Would rather go to fellow enthusiast. I changed oil every 7500 miles with BMW Synth only. At 60K, I did full service and replaced all belts and preventitively, changed radiator, expansion tank, water pump, thermostat, plugs, power steering bottle and fluid, etc. Has recent front and rear brakes, BMW parts. I had planned to keept it and so I did all the work. I am non smoker, adult. Let me know if you are interested. If you apply for Southwest Visa, the give you one free roundtrip ticket and I am in no hurry at the moment. It presently has 69,000 miles.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=nachob

At least let me know if you are interested. I would consider selling it for Kelley Blue Book Private Party Excellent with all parts as is, or reasonable offer. Today at 69K that's about $12,300, but everything is open. If I pull the trigger on the new car, I would be even more open but the important this is if you are even iterested? It has been an awesome car. Handles very well, pulls strong with the MT and gets great mileage for this level of performance. On some trips, I have gotten 31mpg highway. It averages about 21 city.

It has some tiny completely normal nicks on the front of the hood as you would expect on a car with original paint, and a clearcoat chip on passenger door but not deep and can barely see it as it didn't take paint off, just clear coat. When waxed, you can't hardly notice it. I preferred to leave original paint instead of fixing it. The car is garaged at night and parked in a covered parking structure during the day at work.
IB

Last edited by nacho; 05-01-2011 at 04:07 PM.
nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:03 PM   #5
///king

So what would your asking price be? And where are you located?

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App
Old 05-01-2011, 05:59 PM   #6
nacho

My Ride: 2003 330i ZHP
Some else interested?

Last edited by nacho; 05-09-2011 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Other person interested, time gone by.
nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:17 PM   #7
E46mm2399

My Ride: 2004 330ci
im thinking of selling my 04 330ci 6mt silver grey metallic its 101xxx miles. i have pics pm me if your interested i know its sorta a old post
E46mm2399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:33 AM   #8
///king

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46mm2399 View Post
im thinking of selling my 04 330ci 6mt silver grey metallic its 101xxx miles. i have pics pm me if your interested i know its sorta a old post
pm sent