E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 11:02 PM   #1
Hellishness

My Ride: Interlagos M3 ZCP
FT: 06 ZCP Interlagos on Black SMG 59k Miles

I'll have to take pictures later, but this car is in amazing condition. I'd say 97% overall, and a detail could take it to 99%, no joke. There's one chip on the front (Euro ) bumper about the area of a nickel, and that's literally it. I've really never parked next to another car, and there were no dings when I bought it (lease return), so there's no dings/scratches, and TONS of people say their cars have no scratches...but I'm serious. I used it as a weekend car, always waxed and never in the rain (except the day i drove it home). I bought it with around 53k in Feb 2009, it now sits at 58,921. Never really had any problems, maintenance checked out when I bought it, and I did an oil change, new battery, changed the rear tires (two nails within like a week ), a software update, and one hose to the radiator. I painted the front grilles and they look great, I'll probably do the fender grilles soon. Interior is clean as hell, back seat looks like no one ever sat in it (which is mainly true) and the driver's bolster has almost no wear. It looks like the PO wore gloves from the condition of the alacantara steering wheel, and I did too. It has a bra which is looking a little bad on the hood (can be easily removed), but it has very minimal rock chips. Currently on Tein S-tech springs which I may or may not keep. It needs nothing but an AC belt, and I've probably used the AC 5 times, so I never changed it. It still works, just cracked/worn.

It has LITERALLY every option except the ski bag (why would I ever need it...). Everyone says their car is fully loaded, but I have everything down to a rear sunshade.

I'll get some pics up asap, but for some reason it's raining in the Bay Area in May...

This car KBB excellent at 33k, so I'd say it's worth maybe 31?

I'm looking to get some cash (to fund probably an e30 project )...so here are some possible trades:
Another e46 M3, preferably stick but SMG is okay, with up to 120k miles but in good/great cosmetic condition. Any color combo is fine except Jet/Carbon black exterior, and preferably no grey interior.
A 335i e92, many miles are welcomed, no automatic.
Porche 911...very open, but no automatic.
Anything else sporty that's not auto, but preferably comparable to an M3 speed/power-wise (I don't want a 323).
Mods are very welcomed.

Feel free to ask me anything, PM, reply, anything. Here's a few bad pics from when I bought it, but it really looks no different condition wise, it's now lowered and has black front grilles.

Random things:
Clean title, two owner (lease return), no repaint.
I searched for 4 years to find this thing, so trust me it's amazing.

'06 IB M3
2 E30 Verts

Last edited by Hellishness; 05-18-2011 at 08:10 PM.
Hellishness is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:11 PM   #2
Hellishness

Pics are up! I was as honest as possible, and as you can see in that one picture on the hood, the paint does have some swirls, but they can easily be removed.

'06 IB M3
2 E30 Verts
Old 05-18-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
The_Reaper

My Ride: E46
bump for a nasty M too bad not 6spd good luck bro
The_Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
Hellishness

Thanks man...bump. Lets see whats out there guys.

'06 IB M3
2 E30 Verts
Old 05-21-2011, 02:23 PM   #5
Hellishness

To the top. Will contact my latest PM shortly.

'06 IB M3
2 E30 Verts
Old 05-24-2011, 11:36 PM   #6
Hellishness

hit me up guys.

'06 IB M3
2 E30 Verts
Old 05-27-2011, 09:38 PM   #7
candidate

My Ride: 1994 R100GSPD
Is this car still for sale?
candidate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:58 PM   #8
Hellishness

I'll call you tomorrow Vlad. Sorry about the delay.

'06 IB M3
2 E30 Verts