E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 09:22 AM   #21
Snik
OEM ///Member

My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
Bro, you're 19. You don't need to be locked down, especially in a relationship where u can't bang like there is no tomorrow. I mean, what's more important at that age. I know to me, that was it.

So don't worry about what's next, and besides it's not like you're losing out on much now anyway. Lolz.
Snik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:24 AM   #22
Penguin Koolaid
Banned

My Ride: Inline Six
Sex with a partner you love is a fulfilling experience. However, if she is not comfortable with it you shouldn't pressure her. That said, you're not being selfish. It's unfair to the both of you if you're not getting what you want out of the relationship.

The relationship isn't about her. It's about the two of you. Don't forget that.
Penguin Koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:26 AM   #23
Perez

My Ride: US
I know soon I'm going to have to have a serious conversation with my gf. After our anniversary but before she leaves for Italy. I need to find out where we both are in this relationship. She does want to have sex with me, but she is too afraid. She is not ready, and I feel like the right thing for her is for me to wait, but I am a teen in my prime for sex, and if I don't have it now, then I would have missed out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid View Post
Sex with a partner you love is a fulfilling experience. However, if she is not comfortable with it you shouldn't pressure her. That said, you're not being selfish. It's unfair to the both of you if you're not getting what you want out of the relationship.

The relationship isn't about her. It's about the two of you. Don't forget that.
She doesn't think sex is vital to a relationship. She also feels that if we have sex before she goes to Italy, the emotional strain would be too much for her.

So in your opinion, should I end the relationship and say I font want to pressure you into having sex with me, I want you to want to have sex with me but I don't know when that will ever be?
Perez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:27 AM   #24
Snik
OEM ///Member

What he said. ^
Old 06-01-2011, 09:28 AM   #25
Snik
OEM ///Member

Afraid of what? Tell her the penis don't bite.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:29 AM   #26
Perez

Quote:
Originally Posted by snikwad View Post
Afraid of what? Tell her the penis don't bite.
Getting pregnant. She is very scared about it. She would never get an abortion.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:32 AM   #27
Snik
OEM ///Member

Use a rubber and tell her you will pull out. Then u can skeet on her face. Heheh
Old 06-01-2011, 09:36 AM   #28
Perez

Quote:
Use a rubber and tell her you will pull out. Then u can skeet on her face. Heheh
I said before that I could just wear a condom. She wants to be on bc and for me to wear a condom.

I once came on her stomach and she was extremely uncomfortable with it. She does not like cum on her.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:39 AM   #29
BimmerFerret

My Ride: 08 G37S, 07 Sky RL
Send a message via Skype™ to BimmerFerret
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
You will break up with her. If she cares for you, she will be sad, beg you to come back, and you will fuxk. If you don't go back, she will sleep with the next guy who comes along. That's my two cents
Quote:
Bro, you're 19. You don't need to be locked down, especially in a relationship where u can't bang like there is no tomorrow. I mean, what's more important at that age. I know to me, that was it.

So don't worry about what's next, and besides it's not like you're losing out on much now anyway. Lolz.
OP, while this advice seems harsh, in reality this is the truth.

She will be banging the next guys brains out for sure, because she won't want to "lose him" like she lost you.

Nice job showing a pic, she is cute. HOWEVER, she isn't the only cute chick out there. You are in New York! There are A LOT of beautiful women there. Where I was from, there was only about 20,000 people there, and the high school was small, so if you sucked at finding girls or did something embarrassing or stupid, you were done for in the dating department when it came to the hotter chicks. You don't have this problem there! Seize the day man!

Her reporting sexual information to her dad would be the final straw IMO. She is as independent as Somalians are from their government.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxlo View Post
Class of '03, yet you're still an idiot. Whats your point? Do you really think that you're somehow a god because you joined a site before someone else? ****ing nerd.

Last edited by BimmerFerret; 06-01-2011 at 09:41 AM.
BimmerFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:40 AM   #30
BMWDon

My Ride: Needs a cage
damn, just break it off....heartache sucks, but anybody that believed they were in love knows it's inevitable and you get over it. takes some longer than others, but you get over it in the end. nothing gets you over the last one like the next one. break it off and move on, if she thinks you're shallow for it, oh well. someday she'll let somebody twist around her insides, she'll like it and wondered why she never did it before, but by that time, you'll have mastered the art and know how to twist a girl around in ways that make them climb all over you for another ride. Right now I'm guessing you're leaking when she touches your arm or gives you a motherly kiss....that shti ain't right. break up, go buy condoms...and use them.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:44 AM   #31
217Bimmer
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
Quote:

dude it sounds like she is doing you a favor by not having sex. i can tell it is going to be the most disappointing lay of your life. you want some insight on how it's going to be. tape a picture of her to your pillow and go to town. at least the pillow won't tell mom and dad how ashamed she feels for doing it. move on and find someone fun.
217Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:49 AM   #32
Jonshmoe

My Ride: (GONE)
Send a message via AIM to Jonshmoe Send a message via MSN to Jonshmoe Send a message via Skype™ to Jonshmoe
Tell her that sex is not the foundation of a relation. However, by having sex you guys will be able to build a better connection with each other and if she does not want to work towards building a better/stronger relationship, why is she in it to begin with. You appear to have been putting her before you throughout the relationship, now its time for you to put yourself forth. About the parents, who are you in a relationship with, her or her parents. Make sure you address that. You are not telling to to say "fvck you" to her parents, but there are some things that should stay between you two and not with her parents. Parents tend to ruin relationship on topics like this. Good luck

Jet Black E90
Sienna Red E46 (RIP)
Jonshmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:50 AM   #33
nickchuck

My Ride: 325xi (Topaz)
Dude, just get out. You obviously aren't getting what you want out of the relationship, and may never. Also, with her traveling all the time what is her plan for you anyway? Just see her here and there, have a label on the relationship but no physical relationship? As someone who looks back at college asking questions, just tell her what you're feeling. If she comes back she comes back, if she doesn't regardless of how much of a ladies man you aren't another girl will come along.
nickchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:57 AM   #34
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
From what I'm reading this chick has a fear of intimacy and is going to be scared no matter what. She's using the bc thing as an excuse because she's truly terrified of the act of sex. If she doesn't want to be touched, scared of skeet, telling her folks about everything, etc. she has something wrong with her way of thinking about the whole act. This isn't going to be easy to change and could be a sign of her lack of interest and fear of intimacy and/or sex.

She sounds like isn't educated on the subject at all outside of the mental hurdles. Decide whether this possible long term issue is worth waiting for this girl. You both have to be happy in your relationship or it isn't going to work anyway.

Also - it isn't likely that you will stay together anyway. 19yr olds in relationships aren't exactly long term material most of the time. It can happen, but more than likely this will be a learning experience for you rather than a long term commitment.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:46 AM   #35
Bill W

My Ride: 330ci
Tell her you have enough friends already, and you want a girlfriend. A girlfriend should have a physical attraction to you if not she is just a friend.
Bill W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:50 AM   #36
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
You're 19. I cannot stress how young that is. I don't know what your mind set is but when I was 19 I was all about experiencing life and women. You should tell her straight up what's on your mind and be honest. I would go as far as saying having a strict girlfriend in college is crazy.

IMO I think you should experience more and find out what you want. You have no idea what you want until you experience more.

I dated my wife at 18 freshmen year, broke up and after college ran into her and got married.

And yeah, sex is a healthy part of life. 19 maybe a little young for some though so don't pressure her.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #37
Penguin Koolaid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perez View Post
She doesn't think sex is vital to a relationship. She also feels that if we have sex before she goes to Italy, the emotional strain would be too much for her.

So in your opinion, should I end the relationship and say I font want to pressure you into having sex with me, I want you to want to have sex with me but I don't know when that will ever be?
How long until she goes to Italy and when would she return?

And I say this with the utmost respect, but how the **** would she know if sex is or is not vital to a relationship if she's never had sex before?

Honestly, it doesn't sound like she's mature enough emotionally for sex. If you can live without and really love her... stick with her until you decide differently. If you really want it... while the decision may suck to break up with her... if you're not happy why stay in the relationship? DO NOT break-up with her and cite the sex as the reason. That in and of itself is pressure, and you will emotionally crush her. You don't have to be specific, just say things aren't working out.

If you're not all there, it's not fair to her. And while breaking up with her might seem harsh, stringnig someone along is worse.

Last edited by Penguin Koolaid; 06-01-2011 at 10:55 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #38
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
The problem is not sex. It's that she wont do anything. There is fear of getting pregnant and fear of sexual contact and I think she is the latter. It's almost like she was molested as a child or something. She seems very distant. You two seem more like best friends than bf gf. you are very young still and this issue will not go away. A 18 year old chick that is scared of bj's will make one awful wife. All signs are telling you do distance yourself. Any you don't have to make it about "sex". You can make it about her not being intimate with you in anyway.

Tell me this, how often do you make out, get her naked, and suck her boobies? If it's not almost every time you're alone together then there is a problem and it is not you.

Last edited by DylloS; 06-01-2011 at 10:56 AM.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #39
Penguin Koolaid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
The problem is not sex. It's that she wont do anything. There is fear of getting pregnant and fear of sexual contact and I think she is the latter. It's almost like she was molested as a child or something. She seems very distant. You two seem more like best friends than bf gf. you are very young still and this issue will not go away. A 18 year old chick that is scared of bj's will make one awful wife.
I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.

I dated a Catholic High School teacher who was saving it for marriage. She was definitely nervous and a bit immature emotionally about it when we finally did have sex, but she wasn't a victim growing up of sexual abuse.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:00 AM   #40
dniper71

My Ride: A car
you should cheat on her but keep her on the side until she comes around. that way you'll both be happy with the pressure of sex out of the relationship. and if she finds out, tell her that you agree that sex isn't an important part of the relationship and thought she wouldn't mind

Last edited by dniper71; 06-01-2011 at 11:05 AM.
dniper71 is offline   Reply With Quote