E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 12:07 AM   #61
mindofarock
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 221
My Ride: 2001 330ci
I wouldn't count it as a relationship.
So technically, this isn't your first.
You should start looking for a new girlfriend.
When you find someone you like, break up with her.
mindofarock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:20 AM   #62
koachrez
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: walnut,CA
Posts: 140
My Ride: 2003 m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindofarock View Post
I wouldn't count it as a relationship.
So technically, this isn't your first.
You should start looking for a new girlfriend.
When you find someone you like, break up with her.
^^^^^
koachrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:44 AM   #63
ANREC330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 1,083
My Ride: C6 Vette & M3
Holy **** you have self control, don't even worry about it you'll get in those pants just take it calm and play it cool, I was with a girl that wouldn't put out for everyone, took it cool and I got it out of her in a week, just be prepared that after you do her, she will be clingy and you will get annoyed fast,
ANREC330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:00 AM   #64
zikhkd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Posts: 2,373
My Ride: AMG
Send a message via AIM to zikhkd
you're just 19.. sucks to be a serious relationship with restrictions at that age.

more than likely you're not going to listen to any of us in this thread and end up wasting alot of time with this chick, you always learn best from your mistakes

and you mentioned your gf wants to hang out with her ex? not worth the stress man, just move on!
__________________
zikhkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:06 AM   #65
ANREC330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 1,083
My Ride: C6 Vette & M3
Stop bustin his balls if he wants to be in a relationship it's cool, don't hate cause he can pull it off and most of you can't
ANREC330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:10 AM   #66
Perez
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 119
My Ride: US
I don't know if I could break up with her. But I still think I need to talk to her about the situation. If she says no sex for a couple of years, then idk what. Why ruin a good relationship because we aren't doing it? I'm happy but the no sex part will always bother me.
Perez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:12 AM   #67
ANREC330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 1,083
My Ride: C6 Vette & M3
As long as your happy where your at just look as sex as a plus, don't rush anything and when you least expect it it'll happen.
ANREC330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:39 AM   #68
Breyton-BMW
Registered User
 
Breyton-BMW's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Posts: 4,394
My Ride: Ti
Send a message via AIM to Breyton-BMW Send a message via Yahoo to Breyton-BMW
Op lost his virginity yet?
__________________




Breyton-BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:48 AM   #69
Perez
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 119
My Ride: US
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breyton-BMW View Post
Op lost his virginity yet?
Nope.
Perez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:50 AM   #70
Ethaniscool
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 153
My Ride: Cars
This is from the cheating thread but i think it still holds true.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dniper71 View Post
Spending too much time with the same person gets boring and dry after a while. As others mentioned, a lot of people are under pressure to be in relationships and then get married by a certain age because they've been brainwashed into thinking that if you don't, then there is something wrong with you. You can also add the fact that in reality, its pretty tough to meet a person who you're compatible with and when you meet someone close to that criteria, you almost feel obligated to stick it out with them and try to make things work because you know how hard it is to meet good people. So along with all the society pressures and ideas that we've all been bombarded with since childhood, its really no surprise that most people try to stick it out together when neither party is ready for a true, committed relationship. I think these factors all add up and steer thoughts and feelings toward the possibility of being with other people especially when you factor in the boredom that comes from spending too much time with the same person (I believe that this boredom is impossible to avoid after enough time of being with the same person)
.
__________________
2002 325I - Sold
1997 Honda Civic - Sold
1991 Mazda Miata


Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Cyrus View Post
strike three watch your back
Ethaniscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:59 AM   #71
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perez View Post
Idk what we'd be doing.

She's not show offy in front of people.
that is a huge problem. she is not mature enough to be in a relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by snikwad View Post
I say drop her and move on. She's in a different place mentally.
exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perez View Post
I don't know if I could break up with her. But I still think I need to talk to her about the situation. If she says no sex for a couple of years, then idk what. Why ruin a good relationship because we aren't doing it? I'm happy but the no sex part will always bother me.
again dude, stop thinking sex. There are a million girls out there that are scared of sex but will still suck a dick and hold your hand. You have a very immature, non-affectionate girl on your hands that is closer to a friend than a girlfriend.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:00 AM   #72
Breyton-BMW
Registered User
 
Breyton-BMW's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Posts: 4,394
My Ride: Ti
Send a message via AIM to Breyton-BMW Send a message via Yahoo to Breyton-BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perez View Post
Nope.
__________________




Breyton-BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #73
Perez
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 119
My Ride: US
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
that is a huge problem. she is not mature enough to be in a relationship



exactly.



again dude, stop thinking sex. There are a million girls out there that are scared of sex but will still suck a dick and hold your hand. You have a very immature, non-affectionate girl on your hands that is closer to a friend than a girlfriend.
We do hold hands in public, and we do kiss when other people are around. But we don't do it to be the center of attention.

She is very affectionate, and I feel for the most part she is mature (but still dependent on her parents). We do get intimate with each other whenever we get the chance.

However, it is annoying how she is uncomfortable with practically everything that separates us from just being friends.

I will start being less inclined to make the first move when we are together. She said she doesn't like it that we are making out every time we see each other, so let's not make out.

A little backstory: before we started dating I was scared to ask her out, because I saw that she flirted with pretty much everyone. So I felt that when she flirted with me, it was nothing special. She flirted with me a lot even when she was with her ex bf. I asked her out because I thought they werent together, and she told me they "are just figuring out where they are in the relationship". I was hurt and angry and didn't talk to her for months. Until we finally rekindled our relationship and she was single, and I asked her to prom.

I would want to end the relationship before I go pressuring her to do something she isn't ready for. It is more important to me than to her to have sex, but it isn't a center for the relationship, just an important piece.

She isn't comfortable with blowjobs, cum, masturbating, me going down on her, and these are all things I'd like to experience. But if she won't show the trust in me then there is a problem.

I will have to see where her and I are and whether she would ever be comfortable enough with me. We arent getting married any time soon and I'm only young once, so if we aren't having sex and doing all the things kids our age do, then what's the point.

I still care about her. It isn't easy to just go to her and break it off. This I feel is a big decision.

Another thing that is annoying and confusing: I talk to this girl, she is my gf's friend and a really good friend of mine. We always talk about relationships and sex and stuff practically every night. She's helped me a lot during my relationship. However we've grown to know we are extremely compatible but we are both are in serious relationships. Idk if she has any interest in me, I just am into the same things as her (sex wise).
Perez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:28 AM   #74
Green_Shine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North
Posts: 373
My Ride: Back seat riding
I'm gonna tell you straight:

You're 19, I know right now she seems like the one but there are a million girls out there who are chill, relaxed and open that you need to experience. You are far to young to be compromising.
__________________
Green_Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:30 AM   #75
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perez View Post
We do hold hands in public, and we do kiss when other people are around. But we don't do it to be the center of attention.

She is very affectionate, and I feel for the most part she is mature (but still dependent on her parents). We do get intimate with each other whenever we get the chance.

However, it is annoying how she is uncomfortable with practically everything that separates us from just being friends.

I will start being less inclined to make the first move when we are together. She said she doesn't like it that we are making out every time we see each other, so let's not make out.

A little backstory: before we started dating I was scared to ask her out, because I saw that she flirted with pretty much everyone. So I felt that when she flirted with me, it was nothing special. She flirted with me a lot even when she was with her ex bf. I asked her out because I thought they werent together, and she told me they "are just figuring out where they are in the relationship". I was hurt and angry and didn't talk to her for months. Until we finally rekindled our relationship and she was single, and I asked her to prom.

I would want to end the relationship before I go pressuring her to do something she isn't ready for. It is more important to me than to her to have sex, but it isn't a center for the relationship, just an important piece.

She isn't comfortable with blowjobs, cum, masturbating, me going down on her, and these are all things I'd like to experience. But if she won't show the trust in me then there is a problem.

I will have to see where her and I are and whether she would ever be comfortable enough with me. We arent getting married any time soon and I'm only young once, so if we aren't having sex and doing all the things kids our age do, then what's the point.

I still care about her. It isn't easy to just go to her and break it off. This I feel is a big decision.

Another thing that is annoying and confusing: I talk to this girl, she is my gf's friend and a really good friend of mine. We always talk about relationships and sex and stuff practically every night. She's helped me a lot during my relationship. However we've grown to know we are extremely compatible but we are both are in serious relationships. Idk if she has any interest in me, I just am into the same things as her (sex wise).
Have you ever made this girl orgasm? You don't have to be embarrassed if the answer is no. If she's not too comfortable with you touching her odds are you haven't. If this girl has never experienced an orgasm you found your issue. She doesn't know what she's missing.

Do you always initiate things? And lets not make out? That's weird. She may not be very attracted to you.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:41 AM   #76
Perez
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 119
My Ride: US
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Have you ever made this girl orgasm? You don't have to be embarrassed if the answer is no. If she's not too comfortable with you touching her odds are you haven't. If this girl has never experienced an orgasm you found your issue. She doesn't know what she's missing.

Do you always initiate things? And lets not make out? That's weird. She may not be very attracted to you.
She has orgasmed. What we do is she rubs herself against my d1ck and she grinds (naked ofcourse). She'll hold me against her until she finishes.

She just thinks all we are doing is making out, which is false. I'm betting she was just annoyed cuz I was horny and she wasn't so she is telling me now that it's an issue that we make out all the time. I'm figuring I'll jerk off before I see her so I'm not in the mood and see what happens when she is and I'm not.

She is very attracted to me. If she weren't, we would have an entirely larger issue.

She would never risk anything between us and I would have to mess up really bad in order for her to even consider us breaking up. If she were to mess up (eg. cheat on me), I would end it in a heartbeat because I know how much I do for her and how much I care about her and how much I trust her.
Perez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:14 PM   #77
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perez View Post
She has orgasmed. What we do is she rubs herself against my d1ck and she grinds (naked ofcourse). She'll hold me against her until she finishes.

She just thinks all we are doing is making out, which is false. I'm betting she was just annoyed cuz I was horny and she wasn't so she is telling me now that it's an issue that we make out all the time. I'm figuring I'll jerk off before I see her so I'm not in the mood and see what happens when she is and I'm not.

She is very attracted to me. If she weren't, we would have an entirely larger issue.

She would never risk anything between us and I would have to mess up really bad in order for her to even consider us breaking up. If she were to mess up (eg. cheat on me), I would end it in a heartbeat because I know how much I do for her and how much I care about her and how much I trust her.
don't be ignorant. Girls cheat all the time. Especially young ones.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:21 PM   #78
BimmerFerret
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cardinal Country, KY
Posts: 1,882
My Ride: 08 G37S, 07 Sky RL
Send a message via Skype™ to BimmerFerret
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
don't be ignorant. Girls cheat all the time. Especially young ones.
TRUTH.

In fact, Imma gonna make that bigger:

Quote:
don't be ignorant. Girls cheat all the time. Especially young ones.
__________________
2008 Infiniti G37S - Big Brakes, Limited Slip, etc.
2007 Sky Redline
1998 Honda Civic EX Sedan


Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxlo View Post
Class of '03, yet you're still an idiot. Whats your point? Do you really think that you're somehow a god because you joined a site before someone else? ****ing nerd.
BimmerFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:15 PM   #79
chorizo
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: lost Angels
Posts: 858
My Ride: E3SIXXX///
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniper71 View Post
you should cheat on her but keep her on the side until she comes around. that way you'll both be happy with the pressure of sex out of the relationship. and if she finds out, tell her that you agree that sex isn't an important part of the relationship and thought she wouldn't mind
__________________
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjhibbard View Post
can i swap a 3.0 out of a bmw 2002 325 into a 1997 528 series
chorizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:17 PM   #80
Perez
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 119
My Ride: US
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerFerret View Post
TRUTH.

In fact, Imma gonna make that bigger:
Well, like I said. If she were, then we'd no longer be together. But right now I trust her. I don't know what I can't see since I'm not around her 100% of the time but I'm not going to go around assuming she's cheating on me. I worry enough about her hanging out with her ex bf and she knows I'm uncomfortable with it but I can't stop her from doing so.
Perez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use