E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
New members check-in, introduce yourselves, and post a picture of your BMW here!

Old 06-22-2011, 07:27 AM   #1
danfine1

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330Ci Vert
New to BMW bought 2001 330Ci Vert -luv it more each day!

What a great story! I was actually in a Toyota Dealership looking for a car for my daughter when I started talking to a nice older gentleman trading in his Steel Blue Metallic 2001 330Ci Convertible with Nav and 110,000 miles for a Prius (polar opposite). I always dreamed of buying one of these but it was just never "practical". Moments later, I was outside looking it over and it was a beauty! We exchanged contact info and I was online all night researching, researching and researching. All signs said I had to buy it so the next day I pulled the trigger and bought it for $6,500. It was risky becuase I only decided based on my visual inspection and test drive with no mechanic. I've put in about $3,000, fixed a few little things myself and now everything is operational and it runs great! In the end, I probably could have bought one with no repairs r maintenance items needed with similar mileage, but I would have paid at least $1,500+ more. So I am drunk with love for this machine and thrilled to have found this forum! Please chime in on what I paid, how long this beauty will last with great care, or anything else, thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BMW 330Ci.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	407184   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dash.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	407185  

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:22 AM   #2
ahura77
Banned

My Ride: 2001 330Ci
Hey, I'm a newby, too, and I just bought a 2001 330Ci coupe with about the same miles on it, but I paid about $2000 more. Looks like you got a great deal on yours. I've only had mine about a week, so I haven't done too much to it except buy some new tires for the rear, but I'm looking forward to fixing all the (hopefully) little things that I know I'm going to find wrong. I really like mine, too, and I expect to have a long and pleasant relationship with this car. Good luck with your ragtop.
ahura77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:21 AM   #3
Custom3

My Ride: HellRot 330CI
nice....so is it yours or your daughters now?
Custom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:50 PM   #4
danfine1

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330Ci Vert
everybody asks that when i tell the story. Hell no! It's all mine. She got the Honda CRV.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:45 PM   #5
rg1bmw

My Ride: 2002 Infiniti Q45
welcome

2002 BMW 530i

Black Leather/5 Speed/Sport Package
rg1bmw is offline   Reply With Quote