E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels and tires for your BMW. Stock and aftermarket wheels, tires, spacers, lug bolts, center caps, etc....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2011, 10:11 PM   #1
fckupayme

My Ride: Razor Scooter on 20s
OEM ZCP E46 M3 Competition Wheels in Light Bronze (with Tires) 19" Rims

Well I REALLY DO NOT want to sell these but I have to. I will be moving soon and I will begin selling all the extra things that I have that I will not able to take with me. Its killing me to have to sell these but I suppose it is what it is, hopefully someone else can enjoy these.

I bought a set of OEM ZCP Wheels a few months back. One of the wheels had a small leak with a bit of rash so opportunity knocked and I took advantage to do what I've wanted for some time now. I took them to a professional wheel refinisher who made these beauties into something special.

They have been refinished to a Light Bronze Metallic finish. I did not want the wheels to look too goldish or yellowish so this was the perfect color for me. The color is strong without being too bold, so it works with every car color.

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE SENDING ME A PM. These are OEM BMW E46 M3 Competition Wheels. These wheels are 19 x 9.5, et 27 (36112282999) and 19 x 8, et 47 (36112282895). BMW calls these Style 163, M Cross Spoke Light Alloy Wheels. They are spun cast. The only difference between these and OEM CSL wheels are the front wheel size, rears are identical.

The wheels are basically fresh. They were mounted on my brother's M Coupe for about 2 minutes (around the block) and then they were taken off (slight rubbing). They are 100% true and balanced. These wheels will come with tires. The rears have Falken F452s in 255/40/19, these were the same tires I had on them before the refinish, they are at about 90%. One of my front tires has two really bad nipples on the sidewalls so I could not mount the front Falken F452s. I tried to locate another tire at the moment and could not locate anywhere within 80 miles of me so I have a different set of tires on the front. In my haste I just chose to use another tire with almost the same exact tread design. I ended up using a good set I had left over from a Mercedes SLK. So the fronts are Nankang NS-2s in 245/35/19, should be about 80%+.

I've spent a good amount of money on these wheels just to not even use them. I'd like $1,600 for everything. I'm in Westchester County, NY. Tri-State area is completely welcome. I did not plan on shipping these since it so expensive unless the buyer plans on paying for all of it. I've usually shipped through FedEx very safely. Thanks.

Last edited by fckupayme; 06-28-2011 at 08:53 AM.
fckupayme is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:06 PM   #2
DropTopKingM3
OG ///Member

My Ride: All German
Great seller here folks. Ive seen these in person and theyre in great shape. GLWS !!

^Don't say my car is topless, say the t!tties is out^
DropTopKingM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:45 AM   #3
chopstik

My Ride: 2011 WRX
good looking wheels!
Old 06-27-2011, 03:13 AM   #4
nnacpil

My Ride: 2006 BMW M3
Do you have better pics mounted on your car. Side views

2006 BMW lllM3 SilverGrayMetallic/Cinnamon/Apex Arc-8
llHPF/ProEFI Stage 2.25 w/6766
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
nnacpil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:37 AM   #5
fckupayme

Thanks Georgie. Thanks chopstik, loved your wheels.

Nnacpil, I do not have any mounted pictures. I was lucky to even get the ones you see. The car was pulled out and then driven around the block. As soon as the car was back it was put back on the lift and wheels were removed. I probably should have taken more pics but since the fronts rubbed on his Z3 M Coupe I just wanted them off.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:28 PM   #6
fckupayme

Got a few PMs with the same question. Sorry guys not interested in any trades. I'm only getting rid of these and other things because I plan to move out of the country.

Old 06-29-2011, 01:09 AM   #7
GurvM3

My Ride: 02 M3
wish i really had the money!
some dope as rims if I can get rid of mine soon i will hit you up.

Gurv ///M3
02 Jet Black w/ Cinnamon/ 6spd
GurvM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:08 AM   #8
cosmos///m3

My Ride: 2005 JB/IR ZCP ///M3
Those look really good.. Id like to trade or powdercoat my ZCPs this color... either way GLWS!
Old 06-29-2011, 11:19 AM   #9
AbesE46

My Ride: ToPl355 M VerT
Hey I'm interested in pickin up call or text me 9738168026

Flash M3 :boobs:
AbesE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #10
fckupayme

Thanks guys for all the interest. SOLD!