Suspension and Braking
Springs, shocks, struts, coilovers, camber plates, sway bars, strut bars, suspension bushings, control arms, brake pads, big brake kits, etc.
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|06-30-2011, 02:57 PM||#1|
E46 M3 -- Stoptech ST40 -- Red -- 355x32mm 2pc Slotted Rotors -- Like New w/ Extras
Stoptech ST40 Front BBK -- Red -- 355x32mm 2pc Slotted Rotors -- Like New w/ Extras
Up for sale is my Stoptech ST40 front BBK just pulled off my 2004 M3. Used for approximately 4K miles, with maybe half of that as open track/HPDE use. Everything is in excellent shape. Never driven in snow. Rarely driven in rain.
Rotor thickness is between ~31.7 - 31.8mm as seen in pictures below. New rotor thickness is 32mm. Minimum thickness is 30mm on these Stoptech rotors. No lip on rotors. Tons of life remaining in these as they are virtually new.
I originally purchased this kit for $2595 directly from Turner Motorsport. With all extras included this kit would run you ~$3095 if purchased all items separately.
- Stoptech Kit P/N: 83-137-4700-71
- 355x32mm floating 2pc slotted rotors
- Red ST40 4-piston calipers
- Stainless steel Stoptech brake lines
- Wheel Fitment Template @ Stoptech
- Installation Manual @ Stoptech
- Link to Kit @ Turner Motorsports
- One pair of ST40 4-piston red calipers
- One pair of 355x32mm 2pc AeroRotors
- One pair of aluminum caliper adapter brackets
- One pair of stainless steel covered Teflon brake lines
- All mounting washers and hardware
- One set of lightly used street pads (Axxis Ultimate)
- One set of used Hawk DTC70 race pads ($250 new)
- One set of brand new and unopened Hawk DTC70 race pads ($250 new)
Link to all pictures
Last edited by greenwc; 07-14-2011 at 04:06 PM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|slotted, st40, stoptech|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|