E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-19-2012, 08:33 AM   #461
Grande D
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 3,326
My Ride: E90 M-Sport
Mmm spray painted red tail lights. It's not the paint, it's the tail lights and the new low.

What do you want me to say? Just no.
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #462
MrAdam
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hollywood
Posts: 1,327
My Ride: S.L.O.W.
Who are you? And where do u get your info? My tails aren't painted in any way. And my car has been this low since I got my coilovers...
__________________
~Adam
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:21 AM   #463
Gheybe
Registered User
 
Gheybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Diego/Santa Barbara
Posts: 10,189
My Ride: C6 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
Mmm spray painted red tail lights. It's not the paint, it's the tail lights and the new low.

What do you want me to say? Just no.
You're adorable.
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #464
Grande D
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 3,326
My Ride: E90 M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOSS View Post
HASBACK Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdam View Post
Who are you? And where do u get your info? My tails aren't painted in any way. And my car has been this low since I got my coilovers...
Well it looked lower- I'm wrong on that. And what is that ^? Vinyl? Why? It adds nothing to the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
You're adorable.
You ruined your car by adding headers and a loud exhaust to a heavy car with maybe 260hp tops, then complained it was falling apart.

I'm nowhere near as adorable as you.
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:33 AM   #465
Gheybe
Registered User
 
Gheybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Diego/Santa Barbara
Posts: 10,189
My Ride: C6 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post

You ruined your car by adding headers and a loud exhaust to a heavy car with maybe 260hp tops, then complained it was falling apart.

I'm nowhere near as adorable as you.
Ruined my car? Falling apart? Please enlighten me. If you mean trying out different things and then putting it back together to how I found it, then sure, I ruined my car. You must be from that other website, with the completely biased personal agenda towards me. You're adorable in a whole new league.

Last edited by Gheybe; 04-19-2012 at 11:34 AM.
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:36 AM   #466
domcreates
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sacramento CA & Washington DC
Posts: 2,073
My Ride: Jet Black 1999 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
Ruined my car? Falling apart? Please enlighten me. If you mean trying out different things and then putting it back together to how I found it, then sure, I ruined my car. You must be from that other website, with the completely biased personal agenda towards me. You're adorable in a whole new league.
What's this other website?
domcreates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:37 AM   #467
Gheybe
Registered User
 
Gheybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Diego/Santa Barbara
Posts: 10,189
My Ride: C6 Z06
Anyways, back to ignoring him.


Adam, I'm leaving SB in about an hour. Should be coming through LA by noon maybe? Hit me up. Small shoot and a lunch sounds about right to me.

EDIT: more like an hour.

Last edited by Gheybe; 04-19-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:42 AM   #468
MrAdam
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hollywood
Posts: 1,327
My Ride: S.L.O.W.


Let's do it, we can take our pieces of crap to go get some food.
__________________
~Adam
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #469
Gheybe
Registered User
 
Gheybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Diego/Santa Barbara
Posts: 10,189
My Ride: C6 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdam View Post
Let's do it, we can take our pieces of crap to go get some food.
If we make it. They are falling apart apparently.
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #470
MrAdam
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hollywood
Posts: 1,327
My Ride: S.L.O.W.
You should tow it over here, just incase.
__________________
~Adam
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:36 PM   #471
euroslut
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 371
My Ride: 2005 aw on cinn
__________________
-z4m coupe tiag
-AW M3 on Cinn. - RIP
euroslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #472
Grande D
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 3,326
My Ride: E90 M-Sport
Gheybe's car is falling apart, according to him actually. I have better things to do with my time than find the specific post I'm referencing.

Yours isn't falling apart; your tail lights look cheap. That is all.
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:30 PM   #473
illestminimike
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: West Covina CA
Posts: 4,038
My Ride: Project Drama
I sent you a pm MrAdam. Let me know about those tails.
__________________
-2005 SMG ZCP Coupe
-1967 Mini Cooper
illestminimike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:23 PM   #474
PrittyM3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: SFV SoCal
Posts: 561
My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
Gheybe's car is falling apart, according to him actually. I have better things to do with my time than find the specific post I'm referencing.

Yours isn't falling apart; your tail lights look cheap. That is all.
this is the first person i've met that doesn't like the tails. Everyone always asks where i got them.

__________________
PrittyM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:44 PM   #475
HardPark'd TT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Coast, Cali
Posts: 12,119
My Ride: is parked hard.
Send a message via AIM to HardPark'd TT
Adam you should've just got a ZHP and fit in with the crowd...
__________________
Bagged e85 Z4 | www.ogretrograde.com

Bagged TT 225Q SOLD - e46 M3 SOLD - W202 SOLD - e46 325i SOLD
HardPark'd TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:38 PM   #476
JV805///M
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Posts: 1,398
My Ride: 2005 M3 ZCP
Send a message via AIM to JV805///M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
Guess whose M Evan and I are shooting?

How long are you in town for?
The whole summer baby! Except for two weeks in July...going sailing in Greece

Who is this ZHP troll monkey? whaaaat up gayboyyyy I remember my first ZHP...
__________________
-Jim
2005 ///M3 ZCP IR/IR

Last edited by JV805///M; 04-19-2012 at 08:39 PM.
JV805///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:49 PM   #477
Grande D
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 3,326
My Ride: E90 M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV805///M View Post
The whole summer baby! Except for two weeks in July...going sailing in Greece

Who is this ZHP troll monkey? whaaaat up gayboyyyy I remember my first ZHP...
Your car isn't ruined I've got nothing to call you on, it looks great. Stay out of it.

I'm not promoting zhps so you can all hop off it; I'm just calling out those get their dicks sucked day in and day out by other members on this forum for taking modding too far with their cars.

You guys are pretty good at the game of changing the subject, maybe E46F is a sight for closet politicians.
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:16 PM   #478
HardPark'd TT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Coast, Cali
Posts: 12,119
My Ride: is parked hard.
Send a message via AIM to HardPark'd TT
Aw, that's right I forgot about that rule in the modding book.

#14 Taking It Too Far:

> modding your car for yourself and not doing what everyone else does.
__________________
Bagged e85 Z4 | www.ogretrograde.com

Bagged TT 225Q SOLD - e46 M3 SOLD - W202 SOLD - e46 325i SOLD
HardPark'd TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:08 PM   #479
MrAdam
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hollywood
Posts: 1,327
My Ride: S.L.O.W.
Quote:
Originally Posted by euroslut View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
Gheybe's car is falling apart, according to him actually. I have better things to do with my time than find the specific post I'm referencing.

Yours isn't falling apart; your tail lights look cheap. That is all.
I personally like my tail lights. I don't care who likes them. Maybe stop worrying about my car and get your car some mods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by illestminimike View Post
I sent you a pm MrAdam. Let me know about those tails.
Sorry, PM'ing you back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrittyM3 View Post
this is the first person i've met that doesn't like the tails. Everyone always asks where i got them.
looking good brother!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardPark'd TT View Post
Adam you should've just got a ZHP and fit in with the crowd...
H&R springs + CSL reps + tint = Game Over
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV805///M View Post
The whole summer baby! Except for two weeks in July...going sailing in Greece

Who is this ZHP troll monkey? whaaaat up gayboyyyy I remember my first ZHP...
We gotta meet up, car date!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
Your car isn't ruined I've got nothing to call you on, it looks great. Stay out of it.

I'm not promoting zhps so you can all hop off it; I'm just calling out those get their dicks sucked day in and day out by other members on this forum for taking modding too far with their cars.

You guys are pretty good at the game of changing the subject, maybe E46F is a sight for closet politicians.
You're buggin bro, go away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardPark'd TT View Post
Aw, that's right I forgot about that rule in the modding book.

#14 Taking It Too Far:

> modding your car for yourself and not doing what everyone else does.
I guess the next mod I buy I should ask if it's okay with everyone.
__________________
~Adam
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:22 PM   #480
SkrApUNB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,148
My Ride: 03 325i
...you guys... Ruining your cars and what not..... I guess mine will eventually blow up since i pulled my fenders.
__________________

-Brandon
SkrApUNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use