E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > ///M3 Forum

///M3 Forum
The BMW E46 ///M3 is the M version E46 and puts out an amazing 333 HP and 262 lb-ft of torque at stock specs! There are an amazing amount of modifications for both the coupe and convertible models so read up and get started modifying your cars today!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
Yeroc

My Ride: 03 E46 M3
ANOTHER!!! E-Bay Header Noobie..With Some Good Questions?

I Am going to install the headers hopefully the near future.... And want to know: How much did EVERYTHING cost all said and done. Headers, install, flash, tune. And any other add ons that i should do while i'm there.. (Like xx Part is cheap and should install while im already opening everything) Or maybe some of your guys setups just to get some ideas.... ANY Info will be appreciated
Yeroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:19 PM   #2
cliffbmw

My Ride: M3
E36 studs $26, O2 bung welding $40, shark injector $375 and lots of patience. I did it along with my clutch and light weight flywheel upgrade. I only paid $85 for the headers. I found this link to be helpful in aligning the headers.

http://m3forum.net/m3forum/showthrea...post1064823519
cliffbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:39 PM   #3
dynoqueen

My Ride: to many whips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeroc View Post
I Am going to install the headers hopefully the near future.... And want to know: How much did EVERYTHING cost all said and done. Headers, install, flash, tune. And any other add ons that i should do while i'm there.. (Like xx Part is cheap and should install while im already opening everything) Or maybe some of your guys setups just to get some ideas.... ANY Info will be appreciated
Why are you posting on the forms when your not gonna buy anything or mod your car.
dynoqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:26 PM   #4
Yeroc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffbmw View Post
E36 studs $26, O2 bung welding $40, shark injector $375 and lots of patience. I did it along with my clutch and light weight flywheel upgrade. I only paid $85 for the headers. I found this link to be helpful in aligning the headers.

http://m3forum.net/m3forum/showthrea...post1064823519

Much Appreciated
Old 07-02-2011, 09:30 PM   #5
Yeroc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynoqueen View Post
Why are you posting on the forms when your not gonna buy anything or mod your car.

Oh is that what i said? ur smart i don't think anywhere in my post i said that i am not buying anything. and this is a good post for EVERYONE to know not just me.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:34 PM   #6
dynoqueen

Quote:
Oh is that what i said? ur smart i don't think anywhere in my post i said that i am not buying anything. and this is a good post for EVERYONE to know not just me.
Kids werid,he asked me 500 questions about buying my rasp pipe,I even made arrangments for him to get it installed around my busy work week,and then says o sorry my dad wont let me do it..I tired calling him to give him to tell him about the headers and this weirdo changes his number ..scammer?? Or maybe his dad won't let him have a cell anymore!

Last edited by dynoqueen; 07-02-2011 at 11:36 PM.
Old 07-03-2011, 01:05 AM   #7
Yeroc

Quote:
Kids werid,he asked me 500 questions about buying my rasp pipe,I even made arrangments for him to get it installed around my busy work week,and then says o sorry my dad wont let me do it..I tired calling him to give him to tell him about the headers and this weirdo changes his number ..scammer?? Or maybe his dad won't let him have a cell anymore!
Wtf? How am i going to scam someone by paying them first?!?
Old 07-03-2011, 01:09 AM   #8
Yeroc

Quote:
You didnt sell your sr20's and your crying about $175? relax dude i can get it done for the same price with Scotts Exhaust systems without having to drive 2 hours
Old 07-03-2011, 01:21 AM   #9
Tchleung

My Ride: 02 M3
Why do all these threads with new members resemble the threads from that Achilles30000 guy....

00 Jet Black 323i 5MT - Fuel Saver

02 Carbon Black M3 6MT - Fun Car
456whp/312wtq @ 8psi, No #'s yet at 9psi
4.10 / Headers / ESS VT2-550+

Last edited by Tchleung; 07-03-2011 at 01:32 AM.
Tchleung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:35 AM   #10
e4604
Banned

My Ride: ...
Its him thats why, he got banned from m3f, i guess he's just trying to continue his "business venture" on here,
beware!
e4604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:37 AM   #11
dynoqueen

Quote:
You didnt sell your sr20's and your crying about $175? relax dude i can get it done for the same price with Scotts Exhaust systems without having to drive 2 hours
Then get it done but don't lie and sound like a idiot,and waste peoples times.I was trying to make you save your stock section from being hacked up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchleung View Post
Why do all these threads with new members resemble the threads from that Achilles30000 guy....
Who this that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by e4604 View Post
Its him thats why, he got banned from m3f, i guess he's just trying to continue his "business venture" on here,
beware!
Banned from m3f??I think you got me confused for someone else.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:10 PM   #12
Yeroc

Quote:
Originally Posted by e4604 View Post
beware!
I Don't know if your talking about me but i never said im buying anything from you guys. I Just wanted to get some ideas or info for WHEN i do headers.

And i thought this would be a good post for some people to know.... im new sorry

Last edited by Yeroc; 07-03-2011 at 03:12 PM.

Tags
ebay, headers