E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2012, 07:31 PM   #41
omarmarji
Banned User

My Ride: E36 332i
well it was my best friends going away party so i didnt show up to work just to go celebrate. so a bunch of car enthusiast were at the part and they were all talking about how good there car handles.so i got fend up from listening about there bull crap scions and so i took one of them for a ride to show them what my car got lol yea u already know where this is going...so we come to a really sharp turn and my speed was double the speed limit which was 15mph and so i didnt realize how sharp the turn was but i took it like a champ anyways and there were 2 deers just standing there so i tried avoiding them while taking the turn and so the brakes locked and then i slid into a tree. on impact the airbag came out and as the airbag was coming out i see fire bursting out the pass. headlight and so i jumped out the car while the airbag was being deployed...this all happened in a split second..so as soon as my and my friend ran out the car and were 20 feet away the entire car engulfed in flames. my friend had a sore neck from the crach and i was bleeding all over the place, the air bag stuffed the cross on my neck into my chest . i didnt even feel it even tho i was bleeding like ive been shot lol

edit: lol sry

Last edited by omarmarji; 05-18-2012 at 02:43 PM.
omarmarji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:12 PM   #42
BMW.Nick

My Ride: 2003 330xi
Wtf!?!? Seriously???
BMW.Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:37 AM   #43
jaymemaurice

My Ride: 01 330ci, 03 Passat
in before friend sues hahaha

I want to hear his side of this story...

Rain Sensor Retrofit: Here
Coupe Headline Replacement: Here
jaymemaurice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:53 AM   #44
fastjasonbmw

My Ride: 330Xi
Should've just hit the deer and had some free meat. At least with deer flesh and fur on the car, the insur. company would be more likely to believe your story. Hitting trees sucks, they tend not to move very much.

Hope you and your bud are ok!
fastjasonbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:06 AM   #45
omarmarji
Banned User

yea we are fine now lol this happened during the summer of 2011
Old 05-18-2012, 01:33 AM   #46
EverydayGetaway

My Ride: 2003 330i ZHP

That's really all I can do to express my feelings on all the threads you've posted about this (which I just spent half an hour reading through)

You lie like it's your job dude... please, just cut the s***
Old 05-18-2012, 01:39 AM   #47
omarmarji
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverydayGetaway View Post

That's really all I can do to express my feelings on all the threads you've posted about this (which I just spent half an hour reading through)

You lie like it's your job dude... please, just cut the s***
excuse me? you think i lied about my car bursting up in flames...wth is wrong with you why would you accuse me of lying about anything

Last edited by omarmarji; 05-18-2012 at 01:44 AM.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:45 AM   #48
EverydayGetaway

You modified your story and your argument several different times in all the threads you've created. When called on it you just backed out of the threads... are you really questioning this? You said you had full coverage in the first couple of threads and claimed that your insurance said they wouldn't cover it since you don't have comprehensive (which would be included in full coverage) then in a more recent post you go and say that you had liability only. Now your story gets more involved and you say you were only doing the posted speed limit of "15mph" into the corner, yet after your anti lock brakes somehow locked, you slid into a tree with enough force to deploy the airbags. Really? I mean come on... REALLY?
Old 05-18-2012, 01:54 AM   #49
omarmarji
Banned User

haha you are funny, learn how to read properly. the only time i actually explained what happened 100% was in this thread a couple post ago. i thought i had full coverage at the time, and yea the brakes locked car slid and hit the tree lol seriously are you ok? would you like my facebook so you can investigate my social life? and about the modifying everything was already done and installed in the car...i just happened to decide to create a thread on it a week before my car crashed. i have plenty of pics to prove, would you like my photobucket account so u can investigate my photography? seriously man thats not cool

edit

Last edited by omarmarji; 05-18-2012 at 01:57 AM.
Old 05-18-2012, 02:01 AM   #50
EverydayGetaway

You're really going to continue this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarmarji View Post
nope lol i had full coverage but they said i needed comprehensive coverage for fire
You know I can just look through all your past posts, right? Also, at 15mph it would take you very little space to stop, 15mph is parking lot speed. That being said, I find it highly doubtful that an airbag would even deploy at those speeds. And the fact that you said you Matrix dodged the airbag is hilarious, I'm pretty sure they did a Mythbusters on that. Just quit while your... well, you're not ahead, but you should probably just quit now anyway.

EDIT: Ok, so you caught that lie, good catch I'm sorry, my BS meter is just off the charts. I'm just glad you stopped trying to sue the hell out of anything you could just to make a buck. Hopefully you learned from the accident and don't go wildly into turns at 15mph anymore, cause clearly that can be catastrophic.

Last edited by EverydayGetaway; 05-18-2012 at 02:03 AM.
EverydayGetaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:03 AM   #51
Tex323GripIsKey

My Ride: 2000 323i Green
Just give it to us all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
I used to drive fast and cowboy around, but then I realized that I can't even afford bumping into someone, so now it's slow and classy, with occasional spurts of speed. Fanatics might pick on each other from time to time, but we are all one great big family that looks out for each other in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
I pull up to meets, lean to one side, shakin my finger at all da playahaterz. Then I get back into my car and flash mah beamz.
323i brakes & rotors
Tex323GripIsKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:06 AM   #52
omarmarji
Banned User

Quote:
You're really going to continue this?

You know I can just look through all your past posts, right? Also, at 15mph it would take you very little space to stop, 15mph is parking lot speed. That being said, I find it highly doubtful that an airbag would even deploy at those speeds. And the fact that you said you Matrix dodged the airbag is hilarious, I'm pretty sure they did a Mythbusters on that. Just quit while your... well, you're not ahead, but you should probably just quit now anyway.

EDIT: Ok, so you caught that lie, good catch I'm sorry, my BS meter is just off the charts. I'm just glad you stopped trying to sue the hell out of anything you could just to make a buck. Hopefully you learned from the accident and don't go wildly into turns at 15mph anymore, cause clearly that can be catastrophic.
are you kidding me just please stop why would i ever lie about something like that, and to top it all off u say my airbags didnt even deploy, how the hell did the cross on my neck get stuffed into my chest then, would u like to explain that? you know what just stop it. i dont even want to hear you seriously i cant believe you actually want to argue about something that you weren't even able to witness. if i'd ever see you in person i would just spit in your face , how dare you accuse me of lying about something that i regret for the past 10 months
Old 05-18-2012, 02:08 AM   #53
Mango
Over 15,000 visitors

My Ride: M54B30
That car was put out of its misery. Better luck next time on the next car.

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:10 AM   #54
omarmarji
Banned User

Quote:
That car was put out of its misery. Better luck next time on the next car.
thanks man, i learned my lesson seriously :/ learn from my mistake lol
Old 05-18-2012, 02:25 AM   #55
EverydayGetaway

Quote:
are you kidding me just please stop why would i ever lie about something like that, and to top it all off u say my airbags didnt even deploy, how the hell did the cross on my neck get stuffed into my chest then, would u like to explain that? you know what just stop it. i dont even want to hear you seriously i cant believe you actually want to argue about something that you weren't even able to witness. if i'd ever see you in person i would just spit in your face , how dare you accuse me of lying about something that i regret for the past 10 months
I never said your airbag didn't deploy, I implied that you were going faster than 15mph... I guess I needed to put it more bluntly. Good luck with the E36. BTW, what happened to the 318?
Old 05-18-2012, 02:27 AM   #56
omarmarji
Banned User

Quote:
I never said your airbag didn't deploy, I implied that you were going faster than 15mph... I guess I needed to put it more bluntly. Good luck with the E36. BTW, what happened to the 318?
thx and the 318 was sold 2 months ago
Old 05-18-2012, 09:48 AM   #57
Tex323GripIsKey

Quote:
if i'd ever see you in person i would just spit in your face, how dare you accuse me of lying about something that i regret for the past 10 months

hey op... how old are you?? Kinda want to know what age this happend at... I remember spinning out in my camaro around an S curve at like 40 mph coming out of the second turn... gunned it so the back end fish tailed(no leet ass tires) right into the nieghbor's yard, only knocking down a trash can or two. Bent one of my suspension pins though.

I was 16 years old.

23 now. 24 in July.

Reason why I bring this up? I am no where near as ignorant as I was back then. At least with driving. No more 100 mph every day just for the rush. Cars need TLC no matter what it is. Drive it hard, you're gonna pay with either your $, car, or life. Luckily for you it was the latter.

Quote:
I used to drive fast and cowboy around, but then I realized that I can't even afford bumping into someone, so now it's slow and classy, with occasional spurts of speed. Fanatics might pick on each other from time to time, but we are all one great big family that looks out for each other in the end.
Quote:
I pull up to meets, lean to one side, shakin my finger at all da playahaterz. Then I get back into my car and flash mah beamz.
323i brakes & rotors
Old 05-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #58
Mango
Over 15,000 visitors

My Ride: M54B30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex323GripIsKey View Post
Drive it hard, you're gonna pay with either your $, car, or life. Luckily for you it was the latter.
Sooo... he died?

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:13 AM   #59
Tex323GripIsKey

Quote:
Sooo... he died?
Car Worded that mixed up

Quote:
Quote:
323i brakes & rotors
Old 05-18-2012, 01:38 PM   #60
omarmarji
Banned User

lol i turn 22 one june 8 trust me i learned...