E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 08:59 AM   #1
pancakes

My Ride: BMW M, VW GTI, BIKE
Wink had a lucid dream within a non-lucid dream last night

I dreamt that I was sleeping beside my ex at her house. When we both fell asleep started dreaming that we were inside of a mall. I walked up to her and asked if she remembered how she got to the mall. She looked confused and said "no." I told her to relax and not freak out, but we were both dreaming. She got excited and asked how I knew and I told her that every once in a while I have a dream in which I'm aware that I'm dreaming.

She said she didn't believe me and I started thinking maybe I was mistaken. So I concentrated on a big fat roll of money in my right-pocket and reached in, and pulled it out. She ex looked amazed and I told her there was $1000 bill in her pocket. She reached in and pulled it out. Then I told her to focus on a certain dollar amount being in my pocket. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a bill for $5319. We both laughed at it.

Then I told her to watch this, and I made both of us disappear and re-appear in a crowded restaurant, except she didn't re-appear. I was like "crap, she woke up" and then I decided to wake up myself. I woke up in the bed beside her and she was barely awake.

I said "hey do you remember the dream you were just in?" and she said "yes, how the hell did you do that?" and I told her again that it happens sometimes. Then I told her to go back to sleep and I'll try to bring her back into my dream. After a few minutes we were both back in the restaurant. I told her to watch this, and all of a sudden I made everyone else in this loud crowded restaurant disappear. She smiled then I brought them all back.

Then I asked if there was anything she wanted to do, and she walked up to one of the tables in the restaurant and started yelling at this family that was obviously dysfunctional (the father was yelling at the children). She was telling him what a jerk he was.

I noticed the guy in the booth behind them was staring at me while everyone else didn't even notice that she was yelling. I pulled her aside and asked what the heck was wrong with her that that was the first thing that popped into her head to do. I told her we were leaving, and we started walking towards the front of the restaurant towards the door. In another booth closer to the door I noticed the same man who was staring at me earlier. I started wondering "how the heck did he change booths so fast?"

Then I woke up (out of both dreams).

cliffs: dreamt that I was in bed with my ex (which i didn't know was a dream), we fell asleep and ended up in the same dream (being in a mall). I knew we were dreaming and told her.

Last edited by pancakes; 07-08-2011 at 09:00 AM.
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:14 AM   #2
evolved

My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:56 AM   #3
MrWesson

My Ride: 01 330CI/09 328i
http://www.cracked.com/funny-5213-lucid-dreaming/
MrWesson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:19 AM   #4
someguy_99

My Ride: E46,335Xi,Lambo,...
I wouldnt want to **** around when i deal with my mind , go insane and **** not worth it

A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster. J Clarkson
someguy_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:20 AM   #5
ghorn

My Ride: 330ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Doing drugs and having sex... oh wow big deal. Well it is actually a HUGE deal.
ghorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:59 PM   #6
s3th

My Ride: 05 330Ci ZHP
What I got from this: Your ex girlfriend was trying to plant a new idea, to get back with her, with inception.

You were just incepted.

500px
s3th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:02 PM   #7
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
so your ex dumped you and you can't get over her

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:09 PM   #8
Top_Bunk

My Ride: Ram-Air Nylon
Pretty wild.

It's cool that you remember numbers, a lot of people can't comprehend numbers when dreaming. One of the easiest ways to become lucid is to look at a clock: if the numbers are scrambled, you are dreaming.
Top_Bunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:58 PM   #9
ramtin325i

My Ride: 2002 325i
Either ur a sneaky troll or you must take some crazy drugs
Old 07-08-2011, 04:03 PM   #10
DILLA

My Ride: 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramtin325i View Post
Either ur a sneaky troll or you must take some crazy drugs
He lives in awesomeville and rides puggles, I'd guess the latter.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:55 PM   #11
HaloArchive

My Ride: My Office Chair
One of the easiest ways to become lucid is to look at a clock: if the numbers are scrambled, you are dreaming.
HaloArchive is offline   Reply With Quote