E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 10:28 AM   #501
famous22s0n
Banned User

My Ride: Bimmer
I think deb is going to kill that blonde chick dexter likes
famous22s0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:06 PM   #502
Bartacus

My Ride: 2002 320i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by famous22s0n View Post
I think deb is going to kill that blonde chick dexter likes
That could happen too. I can see Hannah offing La Guerta, and Deb killing her. Sure would put an interesting strain on Dexter / Deb's relationship.
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:10 AM   #503
zuckuss00

My Ride: K24Z7
Kinda bummed Issak is dead. I like the was they humanized his character and gave him an honorable death... I guess, he wasn't that bad of a guy. I hope Quinn gets to kill the last Russian brother dude that runs the strip club. I forgot his name.

UUC Motorwerks | Vörsteiner | JLeviSW | VMR | DTM-Spec | Euro Dyne | ModBargains | EAS
zuckuss00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:25 AM   #504
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
Blonde isn't feeling Dex like he is feeling her. Her role may get interesting. Them bringing in the old captain is good for Dex and Deb since he was so close to Harry. He may take over again if Dex gets to Leguerta.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:41 AM   #505
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Blonde isn't feeling Dex like he is feeling her. Her role may get interesting. Them bringing in the old captain is good for Dex and Deb since he was so close to Harry. He may take over again if Dex gets to Leguerta.
I got that vibe, too. Anyone else notice Dex has a thing for blondes? Must be because his mom was blonde, if I remember correctly. He looked like a little b1tch in the fetal position and she was like, ugh... this isn't the hardened serial killer I thought I was getting. As Dexter foreshadowed, his "human" side may be the side that pushes her away.

The scenes from next week look crazy! LaGuerta is going to end up dead, George will definitely die but not at the hands of Joey. I can see the old police chief coming into power and trying to fvck LaGuerta over, but also giving up something crucial about Harry/Dexter's past to link Dex as the BHB.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:24 AM   #506
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
All of the other love interests fought for his attention, and for him to open up. He never really did and they ended up hurt because of it. Now, he is opening up and becoming vulnerable, and she may end up hurting him. That may be some good television to see him get his revenge.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #507
M3Inline6
I'm now boosting! Funnnn!

My Ride: 335/X5/M3/848/128i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
I got that vibe, too. Anyone else notice Dex has a thing for blondes? Must be because his mom was blonde, if I remember correctly. He looked like a little b1tch in the fetal position and she was like, ugh... this isn't the hardened serial killer I thought I was getting. As Dexter foreshadowed, his "human" side may be the side that pushes her away.

The scenes from next week look crazy! LaGuerta is going to end up dead, George will definitely die but not at the hands of Joey. I can see the old police chief coming into power and trying to fvck LaGuerta over, but also giving up something crucial about Harry/Dexter's past to link Dex as the BHB.
Me thrice! I thought the exact same thing when I saw her "Oh sh|t! This dude is falling harder for me than I fell for him and I'm not with that!" face. This is going to be good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unionjack View Post
Dude, you are massively gay for Capoeira. Yes I know this has been well established for quite some time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unionjack View Post
While not big, I bet it's firm and can grind the sh1t out of a crank.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:24 PM   #508
CJPatel

My Ride: E92 335, F430 Spider
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJPatel View Post
Anyone else think Debs gonna fall in love with Dexter?
Quote:
I definitely think someone is going to die, my first pick is Hannah, seems as if she will get killed off by the Isaac. Also, anyone else think Isaac was that dudes secret gay lover? Why did he cry in his apt that one time -- werid.

Finally, I think Deb will tell Dex how she feels about him, saying she will love him for whatever he is too, not just Hannah.
Predicting this show one piece at a time....

DD -
2009 E92 335i M-Sport 6spd - JB4, ZCPs, M3 Lip Spoiler
Weekend -
Ferrari F430 Spider - F1

Gone: 2008 Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Stratus White/Bitter Chocolate, coupe w/ Aston Martin Powerpack and Quicksilver exhaust
Gone: 2003.5 Mystic Blue M3 6spd :(
CJPatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #509
zuckuss00

Quote:
Predicting this show one piece at a time....
lol Nice!

Did you write this...?

UUC Motorwerks | Vörsteiner | JLeviSW | VMR | DTM-Spec | Euro Dyne | ModBargains | EAS
Old 11-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #510
Skazzy

My Ride: 111i
^FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I shouldn't have read that!
Old 11-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #511
TArse

My Ride: 03 330xi, 87 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuckuss00 View Post
lol Nice!

Did you write this...?

I knew it! I thought all of this was going to happen. Except I thought doakes was actually alive
TArse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:25 PM   #512
Skazzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuckuss00 View Post
lol Nice!

Did you write this...?

Quote:
dexter kills isaak in episode 10, the way he outsmarts isaak is one of the most humongous asspulls in the shows history but the show redeems itself with a table scene that rivals trinity's. ONE OF THE BEST dexter scenes ever
I dont remember seeing this?
Old 11-26-2012, 10:30 PM   #513
jlaroc1990

My Ride: 13 WRX Hatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skazzy View Post
I dont remember seeing this?
I'm thinking that post is bs man. The 4chan one anyway
Old 11-26-2012, 10:43 PM   #514
zuckuss00

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaroc1990 View Post
I'm thinking that post is bs man. The 4chan one anyway
Yeah, it is. Close though.

Isaak died in E09, and it wasn't exactly climatic by any sort. I also don't see Dexter trying to kill Hannah again. Plus this also fails to mention anything about the fire arsonist. Also, Dexter didn't kill Isaak, George did.

Old 11-26-2012, 10:51 PM   #515
Skazzy

I certainly hope its a fake, because it would be stupid for Hannah to get preggers. Need a better ending than that.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:57 PM   #516
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Decided to rewatch the last episode again as it seemed so much happened. Sad to see Isaak go as I felt he was a good balance for Dexter, almost as an opposite guiding voice as compared to Harry...was a good exit however and it seems Dexter may set out on some revenge.

I loved Hannah's "oh-sh!t" face when Dex opened up to her, was odd seeing him like that. While watching I figured that arson inspector seemed a bit off...interesting they've decided to make that more than a one episode piece.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:51 PM   #517
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Sometimes the show leaves you with a feeling than the next episode it is like it never happened.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:09 PM   #518
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
I'm very curious about Doakes possibly returning in some form during this season. IMDB has him listed as a character through 2012, of course not relying on that as a fact but the show did it previously w/ Brian returning in Dexter's subconscious I can see it happening again.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #519
bgsmith

My Ride: No longer an e46
Send a message via AIM to bgsmith
Aimee Garcia in a bikini again
Old 12-03-2012, 01:46 AM   #520
zuckuss00

^

The season finale should just be Aimee Garcia, Yvonne Strahovski and Jennifer Carpenter just chillin at the beach in bikinis and I'd be cool with that. lol

Anyways, great episode, lots of progression for Dexter. Realizing he's in control and taking responsibly for what he is. 2 episodes left. It's going to be awesome to see what happens with LaGurta closing in and Deb going after Hannah. I'm also glade Quinn finally put a bullet through George.