E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2011, 08:19 AM   #121
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
It has to be a new person on his conscience, no way he's alive. I'll be mad if he is.
there's no way. They showed him in a room with other people in the preview. It's gotta be just something subconscious triggered by his little evil outbreak.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:27 AM   #122
lexpression
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 496
My Ride: '11 e92 M3
Send a message via AIM to lexpression
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
It has to be a new person on his conscience, no way he's alive. I'll be mad if he is.
I think you're right, it's more of a 'dark passenger' themed person than his dad. I'm glad he killed Nick, but thought it was a little stupid he did it in plain view on the beach.

I noticed they touched a little bit more on the new intern asking more questions about Dexter, not sure if that will develop into anything. I tried watching to see if any of the extras in the scene at the market made eye contact will Dr. Gellar, but didn't see anyone looking at him, guess the imagination theory is still possible.
__________________
New: 2011.5 e92 M3 | DCT | Mineral White/Novillo | ZCP | ZCV | ZCW | ZP2 | Carbon Leather | BMW Performance Black Kidney Grills | BMW Performance Exhaust | BMW Performance Carbon Splitters | BMW Performance Carbon Mirror Caps

Old: 2011 Audi S4 | Prestige | Hypershift | AWE | HyperFlow | Escort | APR | KW | OSIR | Rotiform
lexpression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:55 AM   #123
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexpression View Post
I think you're right, it's more of a 'dark passenger' themed person than his dad. I'm glad he killed Nick, but thought it was a little stupid he did it in plain view on the beach.

I noticed they touched a little bit more on the new intern asking more questions about Dexter, not sure if that will develop into anything. I tried watching to see if any of the extras in the scene at the market made eye contact will Dr. Gellar, but didn't see anyone looking at him, guess the imagination theory is still possible.
Him killing Nick was indicative to him changing I think. When Dexter is on his game he doesn't fuuck up. He snapped because he genuinely liked Brother Sam and his emotions got the best of him. He subconsciously realized it and up pops his bro.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:17 AM   #124
Dan99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Omaha-Nebraska
Posts: 3,051
My Ride: 2001 330xi
you think deb is starting to get suspicious of dexter?
__________________
Dan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:19 AM   #125
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan99 View Post
you think deb is starting to get suspicious of dexter?
I don't think there's been any real indication of it yet. Maybe I missed something though
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:32 AM   #126
Dan99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Omaha-Nebraska
Posts: 3,051
My Ride: 2001 330xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
I don't think there's been any real indication of it yet. Maybe I missed something though
deb is giving dexter's weird looks when he did that blood analyze on sam's shooting.

-also when dexter didn't show up to her party...
__________________
Dan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:38 AM   #127
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan99 View Post
deb is giving dexter's weird looks when he did that blood analyze on sam's shooting.

-also when dexter didn't show up to her party...
yeah you're right I guess. It could be the beginnings of her wondering what's going on.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:48 AM   #128
k2pilot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sonoma County, CA
Posts: 340
My Ride: Z4MC & B8 S4
Mos def was Dexter's new best friend, you really think deb will be suspicious if Dexter missed her party to stay at his friends death bed?
__________________
Quote:
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go past." Douglas Adams
k2pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:55 AM   #129
lexpression
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 496
My Ride: '11 e92 M3
Send a message via AIM to lexpression
The only two people that I think are a little suspicious of Dexter are the new detective from Chicago and Masuka's new intern.
__________________
New: 2011.5 e92 M3 | DCT | Mineral White/Novillo | ZCP | ZCV | ZCW | ZP2 | Carbon Leather | BMW Performance Black Kidney Grills | BMW Performance Exhaust | BMW Performance Carbon Splitters | BMW Performance Carbon Mirror Caps

Old: 2011 Audi S4 | Prestige | Hypershift | AWE | HyperFlow | Escort | APR | KW | OSIR | Rotiform
lexpression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #130
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexpression View Post
The only two people that I think are a little suspicious of Dexter are the new detective from Chicago and Masuka's new intern.
Another jacked black detective suspicious of Dex... Doakes anyone?


Next week looks interesting... pretty cool they brought Brian back as Dexter's dark passenger... and whatever they are going to do with Trinity's son.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:27 AM   #131
CollinsE90
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The bar
Posts: 340
My Ride: 330i
I have a feeling Dexter is about to go on a rampage, and get as close to getting caught as he ever has/if not actually getting caught.
__________________
CollinsE90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:08 AM   #132
Dan99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Omaha-Nebraska
Posts: 3,051
My Ride: 2001 330xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
I have a feeling Dexter is about to go on a rampage, and get as close to getting caught as he ever has/if not actually getting caught.
c/s, i think this will be the last season that dexter will get caught.
__________________
Dan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #133
KeegMac5621
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Warwick, NY
Posts: 335
My Ride: is rollin on BBS's
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Do you think it's split personality or just all in his head like dexters dad?
Its don't think the professor is in the Doomsday Killer's head. When Dexter did the medical exam on the bodies cut up on the horses, some were very precise and other were shoddy. I think the precise work was done the younger Doomsday Killer and the professor sloppily cut the bodies.

Dexters brother just signifies the dark passenger(evil) overcoming his dad(good) in the battle for Dexter's mentality. Brian is definitely not alive, just a strong connection with his equally as up brother.

I have to agree that it seems like the new detective is slowly becoming suspicious of Dex. The intern appears to be innocently interested in Dex but I'm sure he will eventually witnesses something with Dexter's darkness. Deb is just overwhelmed and blind to anything Dexter does since he was a kid....she even slept with his pyscho brother the Ice Truck Killer.

IMO
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnekkon View Post
This site is full of douchebags. Go to e46getalife.com

Last edited by KeegMac5621; 11-08-2011 at 06:56 PM.
KeegMac5621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:43 PM   #134
IdahoToyo
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: A Sunny Town in Idaho
Posts: 375
My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Here is the crazy mindfvck of a plot line that I knew was eventually coming for this season! Was just going to smoothly!

Think that with Brian coming back we are going to really see the "dark passenger" inside Dexter take over. As Mos Def said before dying he knew there was darkness in Dexter but he also saw the light, here is the good vs evil that I feel Brian and Harry will both embody and represent . He said it was up to Dexter to control which side influenced him, however he definitely lost it when seeing the guy who killed Mos Def show no remorse...it tipped the scales and that's why his subconscious now has Brian instead of Harry.

I also think it appears that Dexter and Travis have switched roles for the next episode, as Travis wants to get away from the darkness while on the other side Dexter is really embracing the it.
__________________
-- Kyle --

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:14 PM   #135
CollinsE90
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The bar
Posts: 340
My Ride: 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeegMac5621 View Post
Its don't think the professor is in the Doomsday Killer's head. When Dexter did the medical exam on the bodies cut up on the horses, some were very precise and other were shoddy. I think the precise work was done the younger Doomsday Killer and the professor sloppily cut the bodies.

Dexters brother just signifies the dark passenger(evil) overcoming his dad(good) in the battle for Dexter's mentality. Brian is definitely not alive, just a strong connection with his equally as up brother.

I have to agree that it seems like the new detective is slowly becoming suspicious of Dex. The intern appears to be innocently interested in Dex but I'm sure he will eventually witnesses something with Dexter's darkness. Deb is just overwhelmed and blind to anything Dexter does since he was a kid....she even slept with his pyscho brother the Ice Truck Killer.

IMO
Split personality disorder would make him do things the other won't remember, like completely different cutting patterns.
__________________
CollinsE90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:08 AM   #136
KeegMac5621
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Warwick, NY
Posts: 335
My Ride: is rollin on BBS's
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Split personality disorder would make him do things the other won't remember, like completely different cutting patterns.
True, I wouldn't be surprised if your prediction is correct because it is a common them with psychos but nothing leads me to believe that Travis the Doomsday Killer (Tom Hanks' son) has a dark side. I think hes just a historian/artist with a weak mind which was influenced by this professor which manipulated him. His sister was a preschool teacher and he felt guilt when she said "the kids have a whole future in head of them."

If Travis is just psycho....Dexter will probably get him on "The Table" but then have a 2nd thoughts and start to see the light

Guess we will just have to wait and see
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnekkon View Post
This site is full of douchebags. Go to e46getalife.com

Last edited by KeegMac5621; 11-09-2011 at 12:11 AM.
KeegMac5621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:13 AM   #137
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Dexter said Darkness always prevails.

Brian was legit though, one of the best serial killers in the series.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:08 PM   #138
CollinsE90
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The bar
Posts: 340
My Ride: 330i
Just watched the preview for this weeks episode, Trinity killer's son looks to have taken over the thrown, sh1t gets better and better.
__________________
CollinsE90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:35 PM   #139
lexpression
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 496
My Ride: '11 e92 M3
Send a message via AIM to lexpression
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Just watched the preview for this weeks episode, Trinity killer's son looks to have taken over the thrown, sh1t gets better and better.
Was thinking the same thing, kind of a give-a-way though when they said Trinity's wife and daughter were dead, I got all excited for next weeks episode when he said "Hello Dexter."
__________________
New: 2011.5 e92 M3 | DCT | Mineral White/Novillo | ZCP | ZCV | ZCW | ZP2 | Carbon Leather | BMW Performance Black Kidney Grills | BMW Performance Exhaust | BMW Performance Carbon Splitters | BMW Performance Carbon Mirror Caps

Old: 2011 Audi S4 | Prestige | Hypershift | AWE | HyperFlow | Escort | APR | KW | OSIR | Rotiform
lexpression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:47 PM   #140
CollinsE90
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The bar
Posts: 340
My Ride: 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexpression View Post
Was thinking the same thing, kind of a give-a-way though when they said Trinity's wife and daughter were dead, I got all excited for next weeks episode when he said "Hello Dexter."
No I got excited when he said "Hello Dexter Morgan," saying he knew his real identity compared to who he acted like around the family, which insinuates he knows he killed his dad.
__________________

Last edited by CollinsE90; 11-10-2011 at 02:49 PM.
CollinsE90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use