E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
New members check-in, introduce yourselves, and post a picture of your BMW here!

Old 07-18-2011, 06:26 PM   #1
Chazcou05

My Ride: E46 m3
New Memeber from FL couldnt be happier with my new M3

Hey whats up guys im Chaz ive always loved the look of the e46 M3 but never actually drove one untill about 8 months back, my dads buddy bought one and let me test drive it I fell in love with the car immedietly. Right after I drove the car I told myself thats going to be my next car and from then on I picked up every shift at work and sometimes even going 3 weeks without a day off. Everyone kept telling me from my friend to my family that theres no way I can get one but that just added fuel to my fire to prove everyone wrong.So i found the perfect one down here in florida exactly what I wanted stick and a coupe so i put my car up for sale and sold within 4 days. I called the guy asap only to find out he just sold it earlier in the day so then it was playing the waiting game till another one i liked and in my price range popped up so about 2 months later I found one owned by and old guy with low miles only thingis it was an 01 but I decided to go through with it since the guy was in his 60s and only used it while he was here for the season (him and wife were snowbirds).I talked to the guy a couple times on the phone and was ready to go see it and told him i wouldgive him a call in the morning to get directions to come see the car and purchase as long as everything checks out.So I take off work the next day wake up really early (guy lived 3 hours away) and told him i was about to leave to come check out the car and his response was sorryafter i got off the phone with you last night I signed with a guy in NC saying I would sell him the car and im just waiting for the money to enter into my account.
I was super bumped cause the nightbefore I was so excited to get the car and couldnt sleep at all the night before. Sure enough once again I heardit from everyone saying its just not ment to be and what about this car and that car but I had my heart set. About another month goes by and still havent found anything else everything as either beat up or high miles on the older years then finally my dads friend calls me to tell me that hes getting rid of the M3 and figured he would call me first I was so relieved and he was asking right in my price range with a bunch of mods I wanted already on his car meanwhile all the other ones i was looking at were bone stock and 01-02 this was an 04.Hes a mechanic as well that works on mainly Mercedes but also works on bimmer so i know the car was taken care off and told me he woldnt charge me labor if i ever needed any work.So sometimes things dont happen for a reason because theres better things in store for you, I was extremly extatic and made all the haters eat their words lol as of today ive had the car for 2 weeks and I love it more everyday ive already washed it about 6 times. Sorry for my long story but here are some pics my new to me M3 let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Chazcou05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:29 PM   #2
stevenluczynski

My Ride: Is Steel Blue<3
welcome!
If you need anything coded i'm in Florida!
Old 07-18-2011, 07:12 PM   #3
Silvertail

My Ride: 2003 M3
looking good and welcome
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:01 AM   #4
Bullitt544

My Ride: '05 M3 and '02 325Ci
Welcome, car looks great and congrats man
Old 07-21-2011, 02:59 PM   #5
Milla

My Ride: Too many to list
Congrats on the purchase!! Love the wheels

Sometimes things don't work out because something better is on the horizon!! I got so upset when two guys flaked on me when I was looking for my M5. However, I had the last laugh. Just *had to* drive 1000 miles back SO TOUGH TO DO!!!

[ 1997 TECHNO VIOLET M3/4/5 VF SUPERCHARGED | 2000 IMOLA RED M5 DINAN S | 2001 PHOENIX YELLOW M3 | 2002 JET BLACK M5 | 2003 ESTORIL BLUE X5 4.6is ]

I support FelloRacing, MillaVipe & Performance Race Solutions!!!

Want to meet other enthusiasts in the area? Central Florida BMW Owners is for you!

TWITTER/millakins & INSTAGRAM/millakins
Milla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:26 PM   #6
Gomez_andres

My Ride: 2003 330i ZSP
Atleast you found the car you wanted. It looks very ean, good buy and the best of luck
Gomez_andres is offline   Reply With Quote