E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2011, 09:23 PM   #21
Darkoz

My Ride: E46 325Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
...........And as the previous poster stated, decreased incidence of squamous cell carcinoma of the penis, as well as better hygiene.
Better hygiene is all to do with the individual, if you have poor hygiene habits uncircumcised then you'll still have poor hygiene habits circumcised, nothing a bar of soap can't fix.
Besides, using the better hygiene argument, then why not circumcise all female baby's vaginas since they have a lot more skin flaps than any penis has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
I've also has to perform circumcisions on adults because their foreskin became fibrotic (for whatever reason) and was causing discomfort/pain to them. The fibrotic foreskin can also get trapped around the head of the penis cutting off blood supply.
Having to perform a circumcision for medical reasons is a whole different ball game, nothing to do with cutting a baby for no reason apart from aesthetic or religiuos preference.

Last edited by Darkoz; 08-06-2011 at 09:33 PM.
Darkoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:23 PM   #22
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Im super atheist around these parts and im planning on snipping my kid. I don't want some dumb broad laughing at his ant eater when she's about to blow him. Real talk. Drunk talk. Uhh love you op
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:24 PM   #23
mvrk10256

My Ride: E30 325i
Send a message via AIM to mvrk10256
no way. and for the guys who are like "most women prefer it" I call bullshit right now....
Old 08-06-2011, 09:25 PM   #24
rsxstock

My Ride: 2001 325ci
im not cut and am against having it done. in terms of hygiene and looks, you guys know that the foreskin can be pulled back right? i can't really think of any other difference except that the head is extremely sensitive for someone who's uncut which makes sex even better
Old 08-06-2011, 09:29 PM   #25
Darkoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Im super atheist around these parts and im planning on snipping my kid. I don't want some dumb broad laughing at his ant eater when she's about to blow him. Real talk. Drunk talk. Uhh love you op
Mate, if an uncircumcised hard on still has loose skin over it's knob then I'm afraid the problem lies with a small weener.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:35 PM   #26
enter

My Ride: 330 ci
how do i know if i am circumsized?.....when im soft its kind of like a ant eater (half my tip)...when im hard i see all my head plus alittle more.......am i half circumsized?
Old 08-06-2011, 09:39 PM   #27
B_Cyrus
Banned User

My Ride: Malfouf
have you seen an uncircumsized penis? It looks like a shriveled up version of Squidward's nose.

my son is getting the snip
B_Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:42 PM   #28
BruceWonder

My Ride: 2011.5 E92 M3
yes
Old 08-06-2011, 09:43 PM   #29
Darkoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Cyrus View Post
have you seen an uncircumsized penis? It looks like a shriveled up version of Squidward's nose.
Yep, see one everyday and it's a thing of beauty as opposed to a scarred knob.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:57 PM   #30
Bimmer^Hue

My Ride: 330i
Send a message via ICQ to Bimmer^Hue Send a message via AIM to Bimmer^Hue Send a message via MSN to Bimmer^Hue Send a message via Yahoo to Bimmer^Hue Send a message via Skype™ to Bimmer^Hue
lol its not a big deal. I never knew i was. (i have a huge Dick, not being c0cky) until i asked my mom and she told me. its really normal. and most of the people here that are like WTF never! go ask ur mom. your probably are LOL

2002 BMW 330i Titanium Silver Metallic | Gray Dakota Leather | 5-Speed | /// Sport, Winter and Premium Package
Bimmer^Hue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:08 PM   #31
ramtin325i

My Ride: 2002 325i
Im not against it and that's not because my race accepts it, I personally think its healthier for the shlong.

Edit: I tried looking at that video and that was just terrible! Im not an expert but it shouldn't take that fvcking long to rip the skin off, more like 10 secs.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:14 PM   #32
Kwando

My Ride: rolls Volks TE-37SL
I'm not. My dad is crazy cheap. The gf seems to like playing with it.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:14 PM   #33
Bemwe_03i

My Ride: 2003.5 E46 M3 smg IR

yea.
i think you would know if u are dont have to ask ur mom!
Bemwe_03i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:44 PM   #34
E36Eric

My Ride: E36
Send a message via AIM to E36Eric
Don't want my son to deal with dick cheese. Snip!
Old 08-06-2011, 10:48 PM   #35
ThaHooch

My Ride: e46
My son is 10 weeks old, and my wife and I decided to leave him intact. Circumcision rates have dropped from over 50% to about 33% in recent years, because there is no medical reason to do it, so insurance companies are starting to not cover the procedure.

** Political sig removed **
ThaHooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:55 PM   #36
330CK

My Ride: > your ride
Quote:
The movement of the foreskin is unique. On the in-stroke of intercourse, considered from the point of view of its stationary outer layer, the inner layer rolls outward and applies itself to the vagina. The ridged band engages with the internal ridges of the vagina. On the out-stroke, that movement reverses. Depending on the various dimensions and techniques used, there is considerable variation from that basic pattern and the two sets of ridges may then rub over each other like clothes on an old-fashioned washboard. That might be painful for women if the foreskin were dry like the circumcised penis. Instead, the effect is pleasurable.
Quote:
BACKGROUND:
One-third of the world's men are circumcised, but little is known about possible sexual consequences of male circumcision. In Denmark (~5% circumcised), we examined associations of male circumcision with a range of sexual measures in both sexes.
METHODS:
Participants in a national health survey (n = 5552) provided information about their own (men) or their spouse's (women) circumcision status and details about their sex lives. Logistic regression-derived odds ratios (ORs) measured associations of circumcision status with sexual experiences and current difficulties with sexual desire, sexual needs fulfilment and sexual functio ning.
RESULTS:
Age at first intercourse, perceived importance of a good sex life and current sexual activity differed little between circumcised and uncircumcised men or between women with circumcised and uncircumcised spouses. However, circumcised men reported more partners and were more likely to report frequent orgasm difficulties after adjustment for potential confounding factors [11 vs 4%, OR(adj) = 3.26; 95% confidence interval (CI) 1.42-7.47], and women with circumcised spouses more often reported incomplete sexual needs fulfilment (38 vs 28%, OR(adj) = 2.09; 95% CI 1.05-4.16) and frequent sexual function difficulties overall (31 vs 22%, OR(adj) = 3.26; 95% CI 1.15-9.27), notably orgasm difficulties (19 vs 14%, OR(adj) = 2.66; 95% CI 1.07-6.66) and dyspareunia [painful intercourse] (12 vs 3%, OR(adj) = 8.45; 95% CI 3.01-23.74). Findings were stable in several robustness analyses, including one restricted to non-Jews and non-Moslems.

Last edited by 330CK; 08-06-2011 at 10:59 PM.
330CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:59 PM   #37
crovax

My Ride: 04 CB/Cinnamon M3
Send a message via AIM to crovax
Quote:
Originally Posted by edicWHUN View Post
I'll add that I think it's ridiculous that people have decided what is and isn't necessary to have on the human body. Our pinky toes aren't relevent anymore, why not chop those off? You don't see doctors removing the appendix at birth although it doesn't seem to serve a usefull purpose. Male nipples? What's the point? This is your body, it's what you were born with and the way you are. People have been conditioned to think that a circumsized penis is the way it "should" be.

I will state that I'm not circumsized and will not ever do that to my future son because I'm not going to f**k with something that has been naturally there for thousands and thousands of years. And I'm not religious so that's not an issue either.
Couple points.
1) Pinky toes do have a purpose (contribute to balance).
2) Appendectomy is a far more invasive surgery and carries tons of risks for virtually no benefit, thats the reason they don't do it at birth. If the appendix was on the end of a finger, had no purpose, and had good potential for later acute infection, I suspect they would remove it as prophylaxis. Also, if someone is going in for abdominal surgery, many times they do remove it while they're in there since they're already taking the risk of opening you up. 3) male nipples are a function of evolution. Basically nipples provided a survival advantage to our ancestors. The species developed them as a mutation of an apocrine sweat gland. It provides no survival advantage to phase them out in men, we simply don't develop them because we don't make as much estrogen (guys can lactate BTW). They're there because women need them, and the mutation developed on a chromosome other than X.
4) "This is your body, it's what you were born with and the way you are."

We as people improve upon our body all the time. I'm pretty happy there's plastic surgery to remove birthmarks or tattoo parlers to provide ink or razors and scissors to cut/trim hair. Circumcision is kinda along the same lines. Really no disadvantage to having it done. I don't think anyone thinks it "should" be done (except crazy jewish people or something), it's just a choice by parents.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:04 PM   #38
rsxstock

My Ride: 2001 325ci
those of you talking about health and dick cheese as an excuse to be cut have no idea...
Old 08-06-2011, 11:09 PM   #39
ryanwhite74115

My Ride: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Snipped...

7/10 Women that I have asked that have encountered both variants much prefer circumcised. Based off of that I find that it is justified.
ryanwhite74115 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:11 PM   #40
VillanovaGrad

My Ride: M3 M5 X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330CK View Post