E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2011, 12:12 AM   #41
scott0482

My Ride: 2001 530i
Send a message via AIM to scott0482
i have a hooded wagon and i am proud of it.. there is no reason for circumcision in this day and age. i guess in the past, it made it easier for hygiene and not getting sand caught in there.. not relevant anymore.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:13 AM   #42
scott0482

My Ride: 2001 530i
Send a message via AIM to scott0482
smegma
Old 08-07-2011, 12:23 AM   #43
ThaHooch

My Ride: e46
I don't think it's ever been difficult to wash your dick; they did it to reduce masturbation.

As big a jerkoff Solly is, I think he'd benefit from a foreskin...

** Political sig removed **
ThaHooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:37 AM   #44
crovax

My Ride: 04 CB/Cinnamon M3
Send a message via AIM to crovax
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330CK View Post
Hey, thanks for positing this study up. I got a chance to read through it. Morten Frisch is the author. He's done a lot of research on sexual function in the Danish people. The problem with him is that he has conflicts of interest. He has published papers on how terrible circumcision is. Also, if you look at the data presented in that paper, there really weren't that many circumcised men in the study (125 total circumcised men in the questionare vs 2220 uncircumcised men, 83 women with circumcised partners vs 2151 uncircumcised partners). The power of this study to weed out confounding factors is pretty small with those tiny circumcised numbers. Finally, they even mention this in the study, that the results on the Danish population would be fairly different than those among the American population, because neonatal circumcision is unlawful in Denmark (circumcision after 6 months is the norm there). They end the paper saying there needs to be more research on the topic. BTW, this graph was not in the study. Someone else made it (probably circumstitions.com which is clearly an unbiased site )

All that being said, the results are significant and definitely worth exploring through future studies, hopefully in a population with a larger circumcision rate (Denmark is 5% circumcised, USA is 75%).

Last edited by crovax; 08-07-2011 at 12:46 AM.
crovax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:40 AM   #45
SK328CI

My Ride: 2006 Jeep SRT8
i thought this was funny and related to the topic, found over at bb.com
http://www.g4tv.com/videos/14177/in-your-pants/ (starts at 2:00)
Old 08-07-2011, 12:44 AM   #46
crovax

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsxstock View Post
those of you talking about health and dick cheese as an excuse to be cut have no idea...
It's a poor excuse to have it done... but it does have limited health benefits. it decreases risk of UTI's, infections of the penis, and penile cancer (even in 1st world countries). Those conditions are pretty rare anyway, but it does reduce the risk.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:45 AM   #47
B_Cyrus
Banned User

My Ride: Malfouf
the male penis just looks better with it's head showing IMO if for that reason alone.
B_Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:51 AM   #48
ThaHooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by crovax View Post
It's a poor excuse to have it done... but it does have limited health benefits. it decreases risk of UTI's, infections of the penis, and penile cancer (even in 1st world countries). Those conditions are pretty rare anyway, but it does reduce the risk.
Perhaps we should chop women's t1ts off...that would reduce the rate of cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Cyrus View Post
the male penis just looks better with it's head showing IMO if for that reason alone.

Old 08-07-2011, 01:05 AM   #49
Darkoz

My Ride: E46 325Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by E36Eric View Post
Don't want my son to deal with dick cheese. Snip!
Then teach him to wash you filthy bugger.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:16 AM   #50
Ynot

My Ride: 997
Most of the world isn't circumcised, it's a very American thing to do, isn't it more Jewish thing to do? I was going to circumcised my first boy but saw the baby before him with a horrible scream, I just couldn't do it. For those that said it's dirty, you are dirty if you don't shower. You just have to clean it. It all looks the same when erect unless you have mad foreskin. lol A few girls I've been with thought I was circumcised.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:22 AM   #51
crovax

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaHooch View Post
Perhaps we should chop women's t1ts off...that would reduce the rate of cancer
A lot of women who have BRCA mutations do actually chop them off prophylactically. Smartass.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:30 AM   #52
mujjuman

My Ride: not an E46
I do it for religious reasons.

2003 325xi 5MT
Jet Black, ZSP, ZPP, ZCW, OEM Xenon ^^RIP
sig by Solidjake
mujjuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:46 AM   #53
330CK

My Ride: > your ride
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Cyrus View Post
Gay.

Quote:
Hey, thanks for positing this study up. I got a chance to read through it. Morten Frisch is the author. He's done a lot of research on sexual function in the Danish people. The problem with him is that he has conflicts of interest. He has published papers on how terrible circumcision is. Also, if you look at the data presented in that paper, there really weren't that many circumcised men in the study (125 total circumcised men in the questionare vs 2220 uncircumcised men, 83 women with circumcised partners vs 2151 uncircumcised partners). The power of this study to weed out confounding factors is pretty small with those tiny circumcised numbers. Finally, they even mention this in the study, that the results on the Danish population would be fairly different than those among the American population, because neonatal circumcision is unlawful in Denmark (circumcision after 6 months is the norm there). They end the paper saying there needs to be more research on the topic. BTW, this graph was not in the study. Someone else made it (probably circumstitions.com which is clearly an unbiased site )

All that being said, the results are significant and definitely worth exploring through future studies, hopefully in a population with a larger circumcision rate (Denmark is 5% circumcised, USA is 75%).
If it helps, my personal studies back up the findings and I'm an uncircumcised American male. I've been with plenty of girls who were not able to orgasm with their previous circumcised partners, and I've never met a girl I couldn't make cum.

I wish I were still in high school so I could do this as a science experiment.
330CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:47 AM   #54
ThaHooch

Quote:
A lot of women who have BRCA mutations do actually chop them off prophylactically. Smartass.
you missed the point completely.

Old 08-07-2011, 06:06 AM   #55
CRSmoak

My Ride: 2000 328i
LOLs at all the insecurity

I actually have experience with both, got circumcised in my late teens, personally I prefer circumcised. Easier to clean, condoms are much easier to use and feel infinitely better than before. Raw dogging for me also feels better as there seems to be more friction, same with masturbation (even with lube). And lastly, women prefer it (at least in my experience). Don't know about it reducing the risk of cancer and all that jazz but if so, well then there's that too.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:25 AM   #56
jsantoli

My Ride: 325ci
Send a message via AIM to jsantoli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
That is totally barbaric and unnessessary, listen to the screams of the baby during that video, that poor baby is in complete agony.
My daughter made the same sounds when she gets her series of shots. That quivering sounding cry
Old 08-07-2011, 07:57 AM   #57
Goughie

My Ride: 330d Sport Touring
Why don't all you parents let your own children decide when they're old enough? The argument about reducing cancer, etc is pretty irrelevant given the low starting risks anyway.

Seems to me that cutting "because the chicks prefer it" is wholly anecdotal too and really, is a bird you're bashing going to tell you you're crap and that she prefers non-cut guys (if you yourself are cut)? How many guys have got the snip because a chick tells them she'd prefer it? And if you have,

"The protection of views purely on religious grounds cannot be justified. It is not only an irrational idea, but it is also divisive, capricious and arbitrary" - Lord Justice Laws, UK 29/04/2010
Goughie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:10 AM   #58
crovax

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaHooch View Post
you missed the point completely.
Pretty sure I got it. Problem was you didn't have a point.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:12 AM   #59
dr1v3n

My Ride: M3, F250
My kid would be snipped for sure, we live in America, there is less toleration for the uncut.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:31 AM   #60
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330CK View Post
Gay.

If it helps, my personal studies back up the findings and I'm an uncircumcised American male. I've been with plenty of girls who were not able to orgasm with their previous circumcised partners, and I've never met a girl I couldn't make cum.

I wish I were still in high school so I could do this as a science experiment.
You're retarded if you think you're uncircumcised dick is the reason
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote