E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 08:38 PM   #81
330i ZHP

My Ride: have 5 doors and FI
Send a message via AIM to 330i ZHP Send a message via Yahoo to 330i ZHP
whats the awareness thing?
Old 09-21-2011, 08:51 PM   #82
r0csfinest

My Ride: 04 M3
Send a message via AIM to r0csfinest
One of my favorite BMW colors. Looks good

PM me if you need maintenance or repairs completed
r0csfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:55 PM   #83
phrozen06
NA V8

My Ride: E46, E92 M3, R32 VW
Send a message via Yahoo to phrozen06
very nice love the blue

S65: 4.0 Liter, V8, 414 hp @8,300 rpm, 295 lb/ft @3900 rpm, 445 lb, DOHC, 12:1 C/R, crankshaft 44 lb, wet sump.
2 oil pumps,double vanos variable valve timing, EMS: MSS60, 8 electronically controlled individual throttle butterflies.
4 valves per cylinder, cracked trapezoidal connecting rods, brake energy regeneration. Ion-flow combustion monitoring.

phrozen06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:17 PM   #84
bwallace530

My Ride: 325
Where do you get a EUROPROJEKTZ decal they look so good?

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer
bwallace530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:19 PM   #85
330i ZHP

My Ride: have 5 doors and FI
Send a message via AIM to 330i ZHP Send a message via Yahoo to 330i ZHP
you get one being a member of EuroProjektz - which you can be if you buy my car (it is already a part of that team)
Old 09-21-2011, 09:50 PM   #86
bwallace530

My Ride: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
you get one being a member of EuroProjektz - which you can be if you buy my car (it is already a part of that team)
I no I am still waiting for the stocks to go threw its taking awhile lol.

So you have to be a member of the team? Why is that I want to put a decal on my car but don't know what to do. Really likes the euro one bit sense I can't get it Idk.

bwallace530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:54 PM   #87
BruceWonder

My Ride: 2011.5 E92 M3
looking great Navin, I fell in love with that color from IND's cars. Didnt you get a e92m3?
Old 09-21-2011, 11:23 PM   #88
So Lowww

My Ride: E36M
Wow absolutely love it
Old 09-21-2011, 11:50 PM   #89
323I00

My Ride: E46 323I
Bud do you recall this shot , As we were just about to enter the gates
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bimmerfest-East-2011-035.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	417985  

Functional justification... true. But girls dropping their panties counts for something
BBK on non-supercharged-non-m..... because chasecar
323I00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:10 AM   #90
ICONIKE46

My Ride: Horse & Buggy
I LOVE the color but i would have fully painted the hood and left the grills CF. And maybe paint the roof and take off the vinyl. Just my OPINIONS. Other than that, lovin what you do to the car. You are a TRUE enthusiast and a unique one at that. You do mods for YOUR OWN PERSONAL pleasure and don't care what others think. Takes notes people. Once again, good job!
ICONIKE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:18 AM   #91
BreakMyWallet

My Ride: B6 A4/ Mini Cooper S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottalovethexi View Post
sorry, not a fan..!

all the power to you though, navin.
gotta say the same. shouldve painted more CF. i know the reasoning behind it, but cf with a blue color really never looks good imo.

hope everything is well with ya!
Old 09-22-2011, 08:08 AM   #92
DTMdan

My Ride: E53 X5 3.0i Sport
Send a message via AIM to DTMdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwallace530 View Post

So you have to be a member of the team? Why is that I want to put a decal on my car but don't know what to do. Really likes the euro one bit sense I can't get it Idk.

Are you okay?
Old 09-22-2011, 09:02 AM   #93
Navin323i
Europrojektz East

My Ride: See Sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
Car looks awesome! Not to mention this has been a family and charitable affair! I like the door sills! Definitely unique and beats my clubsport door sills Most of all, glad your health has gotten better.

Not sure when I'll be back in the NE again but I will BE SURE to pay you a visit. Probably a good decision not to get the E92 M3...I still like my E46 better.
Thanks Jae!! I knew you'd like my door sills given that your car came BMW Individual from the factory.

Anytime you'd like to come visit, my house is your house, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW-UDM View Post
Love the color brah! All the best to you, and continued success with your heart awareness efforts!
Thanks Bro!!! I heard you were at Bimmerfest... sucks I didn't get a chance to meet you there. Towards the end of Bimmerfest my knee started to swell up badly internally with blood... couldn't walk and driving home in my manual tranny 323i was difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowmann View Post
Tas & I been trying to get him to do that before the spray aggressive color = look.
So true, Charlie. I dunno... I wish we had other sedan front bumper options... I'd rather have a front bumper with foglights, especially since I plan on giving my car someday to my eldest daughter once I'm too old to drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJZach View Post
saw your car at bimmerfest and it was sick. can't wait to see it again now. the new color is awesome and i love the cf csl trunk. its really cool that your starting this non profit, heart problems have been big in my family history. i really appreciate it.
Thanks Zach! Wish we could have spoken to one another there. If I can be of any help to you or your family in terms of heart info, etc. please feel free to PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goughie View Post
Atlantis Blue gives the carbon a softer "feel" (better imo) and the rear boot lid works really well - cleaner than the old version. I was excited when reading you were going for an E92 M3, but not surprised that you chose this one over a new model! I also like the indvidual sills and want to see a pic of you in the car, in your new shoes to see how close the colour match is!
Mad props from over the pond!
Thanks bro! Great to hear from you! You're so right about the CF having a softer feel, plus the painter did some cool things like having a "shadow effect" using black paint near the CF/blue edges on the front hood and blended ghosted where the CF and blue paint meet on the CSL trunklid. I'll post up some better pics of these a bit later after my next photoshoot hopefully this weekend.

LOL... my photographer actually took a pic of me standing next to my car in my blue shoes... haha!

Quote:
whats the awareness thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0csfinest View Post
One of my favorite BMW colors. Looks good
Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen06 View Post
very nice love the blue
Thanks Chris! We have to hang out again soon!

Quote:
I didn't know you're selling your car... sedan I assume?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwallace530 View Post

Trying to understand you here... are you asking why you can't sport the EP decal on your car? Most car teams are the same in that only their members can sport the team decals. Have you considered joining a car club or team? Many are very selective and admission is tough, but there are other clubs out there that aren't as selective... do your research, bro and good luck! Eurotuner Magazine has a section inside it that lists a lot of car clubs along with their website URLs... that would be the first place I'd recommend you look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWonder View Post
looking great Navin, I fell in love with that color from IND's cars. Didnt you get a e92m3?
Thanks Bruce! Yeah, I fell in love with that color as well after seeing Myke's E90 M3 IND car.

Came very close to purchasing the E92 M3 but in the end I couldn't get rid of my 323i... too much sentiment and history behind that car, plus I want to take my heart awareness efforts to the next level hence why I chose to repaint my 323i a new color.

Of course the other advantage to keeping my 323i is that it's been fully paid off for the past 8 years... a major plus over having to have monthly E92 M3 payments for the next several years, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Lowww View Post
Wow absolutely love it
Thanks Khalil! Hope to hang out with you again real soon! Bimmerfest was a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 323I00 View Post
Bud do you recall this shot , As we were just about to enter the gates
Haha! Yeah bro... I recall that shot. The Bimmerfest organizers took some pics as well and you, Carol, and I are in a few of those pics. Let me know if you haven't seen those pics and I'll send them to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICONIKE46 View Post
I LOVE the color but i would have fully painted the hood and left the grills CF. And maybe paint the roof and take off the vinyl. Just my OPINIONS. Other than that, lovin what you do to the car. You are a TRUE enthusiast and a unique one at that. You do mods for YOUR OWN PERSONAL pleasure and don't care what others think. Takes notes people. Once again, good job!
Thanks bro! All good points you brought up. Funny thing is that I STRONGLY considered painting my entire front hood blue and leaving maybe just the grills in CF, but my wife and daughters asked me not to do that... consider the CF hood scheme as my "heart awareness trademark"... it's who I am.

You're absolutely right bro... I do my mods according to what makes me happy. The key to being happy with your modding is to take everyone's comments (both good and bad) positively. In the end we all have our own styles and not everyone will like our choices, but it's all good... it's what makes us unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
gotta say the same. shouldve painted more CF. i know the reasoning behind it, but cf with a blue color really never looks good imo.

hope everything is well with ya!

All is well, bro. Hopefully if you see my car in person you'll change your mind about the blue with CF... it actually looks GOOD, plus my color isn't a pure blue... it's a metallic color that has green in it too.

In regards to painting more CF, as I told the guy above, I STRONGLY considered painting my entire front hood blue and leaving maybe just the grills in CF, but my wife and daughters asked me not to do that... they love my car with the amount of exposed CF on my hood so I obeyed my women.

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 2000 323i

SPONSORED BY: BBS | Modbargains | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts.com | Race Apeel

Last edited by Navin323i; 09-22-2011 at 09:16 AM.
Navin323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:16 AM   #94
Icaro

My Ride: BMW E46 PACKMII
can you confirm me the color code???

/// ITīS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT ITīS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE ///
Icaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:17 AM   #95
Navin323i
Europrojektz East

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icaro View Post
can you confirm me the color code???
Sure... 399

BASF, who supplies the paint to BMW, fortunately was able to supply my bodyshop with the paint, so the color is precise.

SPONSORED BY: BBS | Modbargains | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts.com | Race Apeel

Last edited by Navin323i; 09-22-2011 at 09:19 AM.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:22 AM   #96
Icaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin323i View Post
Sure... 399

BASF, who supplies the paint to BMW, fortunately was able to supply my bodyshop with the paint, so the color is precise.
399 Atlantis Atlantis Metallic Green 51 91 1 052 552???....Green???

Old 09-22-2011, 09:32 AM   #97
323I00

My Ride: E46 323I
Nav Ive yet to see those pics , And Miss Carol has never sent me the pics as well , We kinda ..well I kinda put the relationship on hold ,so shes some what bitter twards me If you know what I mean.

Functional justification... true. But girls dropping their panties counts for something
BBK on non-supercharged-non-m..... because chasecar
323I00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:43 AM   #98
Navin323i
Europrojektz East

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icaro View Post
399 Atlantis Atlantis Metallic Green 51 91 1 052 552???....Green???
Correct, my friend. I know it sounds crazy but TRUST me when I say I did my research before obtaining the correct color. Here's why:

1) There is another BMW paint color called "Atlantis Blue" which is paint code 207 but that is NOT THE SAME. The difference between 207 and 399 is that 399 is a metallic color whereas 207 is not.

2) Myke, who got his Atlantis Blue E90 M3 sedan from the BMW factory confirmed that the paint code is 399

3) My friend who works at IND (Nate) confirmed over on m3post.com, where I frequent as well, that the correct paint code is 399 and is the same paint they used on their IND E92 M3 project car.

So yes... the correct paint code is 399.

Last edited by Navin323i; 09-22-2011 at 09:49 AM.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:49 AM   #99
Navin323i
Europrojektz East

Quote:
Originally Posted by 323I00 View Post
Nav Ive yet to see those pics , And Miss Carol has never sent me the pics as well , We kinda ..well I kinda put the relationship on hold ,so shes some what bitter twards me If you know what I mean.
Very sorry to hear that. Feel free to PM me. You both, to me, made the perfect couple.

Here is the link to the official Bimmerfest East pics...

http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-photos...est-East-2011/

Old 09-22-2011, 09:49 AM   #100
Icaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin323i View Post
Correct, my friend. I know it sounds crazy but TRUST me when I say I did my research before obtaining the correct color. Here's why:

1) There is another BMW paint color called "Atlantis Blue" which is paint code 207 but that is NOT THE SAME. The difference between 207 and 399 is that 399 is a metallic color whereas 207 is not.

2) Myke, who got his Atlantis Blue E90 M3 sedan from the BMW factory confirmed that the paint code is 399

3) My friend who work at IND (Nate) confirmed over on m3post.com, where I frequent as well, that the correct paint code is 399 and is the same paint they used on their IND E92 M3 project car.

So yes... the correct paint code is 399.
ok.... thank you very much!!!!!