E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 11:19 AM   #1
UROTrash44

My Ride: e46 Coupe
WTT: 2000 323CI 5 Speed

I have a 2000 323CI, This car has treated me very well Im just looking for something different.

Im really looking for...
e46 Sedan

Will also consider...
e30 + Cash
e36 + Cash

Here's the basic rundown...
133,000 miles and counting (mostly highway)
5 Speed Manual
Schwarz Black Exterior/ Tan Interior
I believe it is a sport package but I have not decoded the vin. You may if you wish. I will supply VIN if need be.
No motor mods.
A few appearance mods such as smoked corners, smoked side markers, and angel eyes, carbon fiber badges- on the hood, trunk and steering wheel.
Runs super strong, pulls hard, shifts smooth.
No clutch slip, no weird noises.

I purchased the car in Minnesota, and drove it here to Utah without any issues. Previous owner was an enthusiast and this car was garage kept and stored winters in Minnesota. Unfortunately I don't have any maintenance history, but car just passed emissions and safety without any issues. Since I have owned it I change the oil every 4-5k with Mobil 1, previous owner did the same. Its about due for change now and it is up to spec on the dipstick and the oil golden yet...(Must be a BMW thing). It doesn't consume or leak any fluids. Waxed on a weekly basis (sometimes even two or three times a week if it rains or gets real dirty) I also clay it once every so often. Paint is super smoooth.

This car is not perfect, it does have a few interior flaws such as wear on the armrest. Also the passenger side window is inoperable but it does stay up, I had it looked at and was told the regulator is bad, but motor is good yet. Has CSL front bumper, pictures show the Carbon Fiber splitters.. I lost them on the highway(not happy with fitment and quality of this bumper) Also, pictures show tinted front windows, I had to peel it off to pass safety and emissions. (43% is legal, I tested 27%)
A few scratches here and there on the outside, but i'm pretty positive all will buff out with the exception of 1 or 2. Has a dent on drivers side front fender flare, but it'd probably wouldn't be very much to have repaired even at a body shop. Also has 2 very minor door dings on drivers side, but paint looks so good that they go unnoticed as well.

I know I haven't covered it all, so please feel free to ask me anything about the car.

Im located near Salt Lake, so if your in Cali or anywhere in the west... Don't fear to offer what you have.

You can contact me directly at 801 995 2416 call/text. But if you call leave a voicemail because I dont often have reception in the mountains.

PM's work too.

For forum rule purpose my asking price is $7,500.

Last edited by UROTrash44; 10-05-2011 at 02:30 PM.
UROTrash44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
UROTrash44

Old 10-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #3
UROTrash44

Bump.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:42 AM   #4
UROTrash44

Bump