E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 03:13 PM   #201
Busabos77

My Ride: 04 Tiag M3 E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98bimmer View Post
Looks sickkkkk, the only thing you have left are the front seats right? Finish ASAP!! Looks amazing!!
Yup just the front seats... I'll take my time on it... The in-laws are coming to visit so I cannot work on the car while they are with us because we need to entertain them... I plan to put the grey seats in for now while they are here... Might be also a good time to drive the car to get the fluids moving and to check if everything in the dash works...

Last edited by Busabos77; 10-02-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Busabos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:24 PM   #202
ImSoFreaknWhite

My Ride: '06 M3 SMG VERT
Send a message via ICQ to ImSoFreaknWhite Send a message via AIM to ImSoFreaknWhite Send a message via Yahoo to ImSoFreaknWhite Send a message via Skype™ to ImSoFreaknWhite
Its coming along nicely bro

My Build Thread

l Status Gruppe One-Piece Lip l Anodized CCW Classics w/ Polished Lips l Black Grills/Gills & Emblems l Carbon Fiber Roundels
Status Rear Section l K&N 57 Series CA Intake l OEM JB Hardtop l TM Drilled/Slotted Rotors l D2 Coilovers w/Camber Plates l VIS CSL VERT Trunk
ImSoFreaknWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:43 PM   #203
nojoda

My Ride: 06 M3Vert 6MT JB/CIN
nothing like tiag. reminds me of my first m

I hope your right about the paint matching and the direction of the sun hehe

2006 BMW M3 VERT 6MT (CURRENT)
2007 B7 AUDI A4 2.0T CVT FWD (BRILLIANT BLACK) TRADED

2002 E46 BMW M3 SMG II (TIAG) RIP

Last edited by nojoda; 10-02-2012 at 06:44 PM.
nojoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:57 PM   #204
Busabos77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSoFreaknWhite View Post
Its coming along nicely bro
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojoda View Post
nothing like tiag. reminds me of my first m

I hope your right about the paint matching and the direction of the sun hehe
Old 10-06-2012, 02:57 PM   #205
Busabos77

Just finished cleaning my interior with Meguiars interior detailer... I took some photos but the interior cleaner made it a little shiny. Once the cleaner dries out and gets absorbed, it should go back to matte finish... I installed my grey front seats to be able to drive the car and see if there was anything else that we forgot to connect... So far so good... All the controls, dash lights and ac vents are working... Only problem I had was the sport button mode. I tried pressing it and I just did not feel the pedal sensitivity that it normally gives. The light for it turns on so its not the fuse or connection. I even texted m3freak86 (Chris) and Josh about it and also tried to contact EVOLVE... Finally I got the answer from EVOLVE... The battery of the car was disconnected for 2 weeks to avoid the airbags blowing up on me. Sal at EVOLVE told me to give the car to adapt again since the adaptations get reset if you unhook your battery for that long... So for all of you guys that have the EVOLVE Tune, if you do plan in storing your car over winter, get a trickle charger. I have a Trickle Charger but like what I said, had to disconnect the battery because of the airbag... So all is well!!! Right now, the car looks funny because of the grey seats up front but it felt good to drive the car yesterday and today and hear it! Damn I hate driving my other car!!! LOL!

DETAILED PHOTOS FOR BRANDON... (He asked me to take some to see the stitching/pipings)

REAR SEATS ( Still need to install the middle part)

HOW THE CAR SITS AS OF NOW...

Old 10-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #206
Arpee

My Ride: E30 M3/ 323ci
Super ganda Bro! I always like silver with red interior.
Arpee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:47 PM   #207
330xIce

My Ride: 2005 330xi
Send a message via AIM to 330xIce
Wait are you doing the front seats?

Follow Me On Instagram: JamesMarshall_E46

///My Progress Thread - How To Set a Signature - Black Sedans FTMFW
-James-
330xIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:42 PM   #208
Busabos77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arpee View Post
Super ganda Bro! I always like silver with red interior.
thanks pare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecold9485 View Post
Wait are you doing the front seats?
Did you read my post? I said I put the grey seats for now to be able to drive the car and check if all the dash controls are working. I have to put the project on hold since my in-laws are here for about a week.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:47 PM   #209
Press22

My Ride: 01 325ci

I want to do this
Major props! Any tips for my interior? hehehe

Last edited by Press22; 10-06-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Press22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:28 PM   #210
illestminimike

My Ride: Project Drama
Sick. Great work bro.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #211
330xIce

My Ride: 2005 330xi
Send a message via AIM to 330xIce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busabos77 View Post
thanks pare!

Did you read my post? I said I put the grey seats for now to be able to drive the car and check if all the dash controls are working. I have to put the project on hold since my in-laws are here for about a week.
Nope! Im the guy who just looks at the pictures Everything looks amazing man

Follow Me On Instagram: JamesMarshall_E46

///My Progress Thread - How To Set a Signature - Black Sedans FTMFW
-James-
330xIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:50 PM   #212
Busabos77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Press22 View Post

I want to do this
Major props! Any tips for my interior? hehehe
thanks! Do some more researching... I tried to be as detailed as possible in this thread. Hopefully that helps you out. The most important thing that I will tell you is do not rush it. Take your time doing this project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illestminimike View Post
Sick. Great work bro.
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecold9485 View Post
Nope! Im the guy who just looks at the pictures Everything looks amazing man
thanks! LOL!!!
Old 10-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #213
Busabos77

Updates: I was bothered by the A pillars having that covering at the bottom part starting to peel off so I took the covering out and tried to re-wrap them with some felt fabric that I got from Joannes fabrics. It came out good but as I was installing the A pillars back in, they would not fit right because they were thicker now compared to OEM. I got frustrated and just took them out and threw them away. LOL! I just ordered a new set of OEM A pillars and their covers in Tulley BMW and will be picking them up today. I also placed an order with COBY WHEEL for a Black Alcantara Tri-stitch Steering wheel and a shift boot that will match it. I just wanted the steering wheel to be plain black alcantara with no time attack stripe since to just make it clean and simple. I will take some photos when the pieces get here.

THIS IS COBY WHEELS' PHOTO... ( I hope Mike does not mind me posting it)
This is what I exactly ordered...
Old 10-08-2012, 11:31 AM   #214
///Mostarac

My Ride: SiennaE46 & Cbr600rr
wow! Looks amazing! What color have you died the seats exactly? Looks cinnamon in some pictures and orange in others...even red in some lol.
///Mostarac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:45 AM   #215
Busabos77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mostarac View Post
wow! Looks amazing! What color have you died the seats exactly? Looks cinnamon in some pictures and orange in others...even red in some lol.
Thanks... It's the exact Imola Red color from Leatherique. Color in the photos are sometimes cinnamin or orangy because of lighting. But in reality, its more of a deep red color..
Old 10-08-2012, 11:49 AM   #216
///Mostarac

My Ride: SiennaE46 & Cbr600rr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busabos77 View Post
Thanks... It's the exact Imola Red color from Leatherique. Color in the photos are sometimes cinnamin or orangy because of lighting. But in reality, its more of a deep red color..
great choice. Hows that spray dye holding up? Also, where did you buy that liquid dye for the rear deck?
///Mostarac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #217
Busabos77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mostarac View Post
great choice. Hows that spray dye holding up? Also, where did you buy that liquid dye for the rear deck?
Its held up pretty good. I wiped it, sat on it and tried scratching it but so far so good. The Rit Dye was purchased from WALMART.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:31 PM   #218
Barbaros

My Ride: 02 TIAG M5
So i say, the rit dye would also work on headliner and the pillars right?? Also i am not sure about DubliColor but i have heard great things about ColorBond. I was gonna do the interior color change anyway. Now that i see how yours came out.... i better f ing start it soon! ...and also mannnn your car sounds like a god damn racing car! I love your car and i appreciate a man like you who takes care of his car and does tasteful mods. Props to you man!!
Old 10-15-2012, 10:33 AM   #219
Busabos77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbaros View Post
So i say, the rit dye would also work on headliner and the pillars right?? Also i am not sure about DubliColor but i have heard great things about ColorBond. I was gonna do the interior color change anyway. Now that i see how yours came out.... i better f ing start it soon! ...and also mannnn your car sounds like a god damn racing car! I love your car and i appreciate a man like you who takes care of his car and does tasteful mods. Props to you man!!
Thanks man! If you put too much of the rit dye, it will make your headliner rough... I suggest that you look at some other dye options...
Old 10-15-2012, 10:33 AM   #220
Busabos77

Updates:

My in-laws are leaving today so most likely I will be able to start the front seats this week. I also got photos from Mike at coby wheel for the alcantara steering wheel and the shift boot that I ordered from him which are shipping out today...