E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
onefastsicilian

My Ride: 03.5 m3
Feeler: AW/IR 6speed M3 *NY*

Whats going on everyone? i've been really thinking about selling my baby, and this is going to determine whether or not i sell it..i love this car more then anything but with my commute back and forth to work and school (140miles round trip,ALL HIGHWAY!) i feel AWFUL putting all those miles on my car..

she is an 01 Alpine White with Imola red interior 6 speed manual M3. She has been well taken care of, oil always changed with 10w-60 roughly every 6000-7000 miles, diff and tranny fluid done roughly every 15k miles.

** Rod Bearing Recall HAS BEEN DONE!**

Maintence history:
65k= (just purchased car) Tranny service, diff fluid, clutch/brake fluid, oil chance, tires, alignment, coolant flush
71k= oil change, installed bmw ssk, removed CDV
76k= oil change, new a/c & powersteering belts
82k= oil change, diff fluid, tranny fluid, vanos filter changed, sub-frame inspected by 2 bmw dealerships, 1 indy shop, PF Rtabs installed with RE Fcabs
89k= oil change
92k= Valve adjusment, oil change(changed bc of valve adj), coolant flush, inspected vanos bolts
98k= oil change, tires,alignment, installed ST Coilovers, RE RMS, new strut bearings, endlinks.
104k= Oil change, diff fluid, tranny fluid.

the car currently has 104,580 miles! these are all highway. i travel from i84 to i684 EVERYDAY!!! i live in fishkill ny and travel to greenwich CT each day to work. this car is mechanically PERFECT! and runs awesome! i absolutely love this car and i'm still on the fence about letting her go :thumbsdown:

My Mods are=

-black kidney grills and gills
-csl front bumper molded w/ CF splitters
-csl trunk
-e92 led liscense plate lights
-LED interior lights
-csl rear diffuser CF
-agency power muffler
-Macht schnell intake with drop in filter
-smoked corner lights
-smoked signal lights
-smoked CSL LED tail lights
-30% tint
-Alacantara ZCP shift knob and boot
-BMW factory performance Short shift kit
-KW ST coilovers
-RE rear strut mounts
-TMS front strut supports
-Brand new oem top hats with strut bearings
-3m Di-noc CF roof vinyl
-rogue FCABS
-Powerflex RTABS
-Stop Tech Slotted rotors
-19x8.5in fronts BBS LM reps (Varrstoen) ET34 - Hankook ventus v12 245/35/19
-19x9.5in rears BBS LM reps (Varrstoen) et20 - Hankook ventus V12 275/30/19

Bad: Car does throw a SES light because there is one bad cat.. it comes and goes periodically.

i'm sure that theres more that i missed as far as mods... but here are some pics.

i'm not sure what my cars worth at this point but i have an idea of what its worth to me so please... NO LOWBALLING!

on oem 19s.

if anyone has questions please shoot me a pm! thanks!

Last edited by onefastsicilian; 10-04-2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: forget to add some minor details, whoops!
onefastsicilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:11 PM   #2
Snik
OEM ///Member

My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
interior pics, tranny type?

shes clean, looks great.
Snik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:14 PM   #3
TiAg2247

My Ride: E39 M5 | E55 AMG
^Says 6spd in thread title so I'll assume it's a 3pedal car.

Beautiful machine and I *love* that filled intake hole in the bumper.
FYI, You might want to state what year the car is (although it is in your sig, but doesn't stand out in the ad) and if rod bearing recall was done.

Imola Red M5 | Imola Red Interior
GT Exhaust, Custom BC Coilovers, 19x10 + 19x11 Rial Dayonta Race, Michelin PSS

Daily: 335i M-Sport Alpine White / Coral Red
Cobb STG1+, FMIC, H&R Sport, BMW Perf Style 313

Past:
'04 E55 AMG
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
TiAg2247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:14 PM   #4
onefastsicilian

sorry, i'll post pics asap of the itnerior but the title states 6speed...not sure if thats confusing to some but its a manual. thanks!
Old 10-04-2011, 07:16 PM   #5
onefastsicilian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
^Says 6spd in thread title so I'll assume it's a 3pedal car.

Beautiful machine and I *love* that filled intake hole in the bumper.
FYI, You might want to state what year the car is (although it is in your sig, but doesn't stand out in the ad) and if rod bearing recall was done.
i KNEW i forgot something! thanks man.. editted
Old 10-04-2011, 07:29 PM   #6
04yfz

My Ride: A car
Did you have the DME update for the emission recall? If you haven't get it done, it could be why you're getting a CEL. I have no cats(bought your JVT's ) but with the emission recall I don't even get a CEL. GLWS, clean car.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:34 PM   #7
onefastsicilian

hmm i never had the dme update.. i was always told it can be harmful... its free from the dealer right??? btw. how are those headers holding up??
Old 10-04-2011, 07:46 PM   #8
onefastsicilian

** DO NOT OFFER ME 16,000 BECAUSE I WILL NOT TAKE IT!** i know it has alot of miles but this car is MINT in and out and has been well taken care of and has very tasteful mods and is super clean! no dents, etC! clean title car also so please keep low ball comments to urself...

True enthusiast can appreciate a clean car like this one and i know what this car is worth!
Old 10-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #9
04yfz

My Ride: A car
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefastsicilian View Post
hmm i never had the dme update.. i was always told it can be harmful... its free from the dealer right??? btw. how are those headers holding up??
Yep no charge, had mine done last summer with no ill effects. Headers are awesome, I love the power gain.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:09 PM   #10
illirep

My Ride: Zhp
I'm not one to comment on price, but as an interested buyer, may I ask what you expect for this car since you didn't post an asking and are insulted at $16k? I'm sure most people on here would agree that $16k for a 2001 with over 100k miles is more on the generous side of the scale versus the low balling side
illirep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:22 PM   #11
Wickedly

My Ride: BMW 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by illirep View Post
I'm not one to comment on price, but as an interested buyer, may I ask what you expect for this car since you didn't post an asking and are insulted at $16k? I'm sure most people on here would agree that $16k for a 2001 with over 100k miles is more on the generous side of the scale versus the low balling side
I agree. Wouldn't give more than 17k.

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer
Old 10-05-2011, 12:27 PM   #12
DropTopKingM3
OG ///Member

My Ride: All German
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedly View Post
I agree. Wouldn't give more than 17k.

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer
Thats nice and Imma let both of you finish but if youre not interested in buying the car then dont respond. Its funny how the regular e46 guys always accuse M3 owners of pricing their cars too high. Meanwhile Ive seen how many non-m owners trying to ask way above average for their car.

Its becoming trendy on this site for non -m owners to ask top dollar for their cars only to lowball people on their M3s. Its getting a little out of hand now

^Don't say my car is topless, say the t!tties is out^
DropTopKingM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:35 PM   #13
onefastsicilian

Quote:
its all highway miles and the car was always maintained. so miles isnt to big of a concern. yea its over a 100k but i can promise all of you, you wont find another 01 in my condition and to top it off white on red is fairly rare these days....i appreciate everyones interested but its my car and i know what its worth to me and i will not settle for 16k...

if you do not like that i wont take 16k then dont comment on my page go on...
Old 10-05-2011, 02:53 PM   #14
fobia

My Ride: A4
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefastsicilian View Post
its all highway miles and the car was always maintained. so miles isnt to big of a concern. yea its over a 100k but i can promise all of you, you wont find another 01 in my condition and to top it off white on red is fairly rare these days....i appreciate everyones interested but its my car and i know what its worth to me and i will not settle for 16k...

if you do not like that i wont take 16k then dont comment on my page go on...
PMED very interested..
fobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:38 PM   #15
Bryan 330ci blk-01

My Ride: 2001 330ci
Its funny how m3 owners stick together and defend themselves against supposed insulting offers. Everyone has a price they want for a car, and a price they'll eventually end up selling it for, regardless of it's make and model. Let's not make this a thread on wealth and argue about it's actual value. If he really wants to sell it and is not getting offered what he wants than 16k may eventual be a reasonable offer to him...
Bryan 330ci blk-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:38 PM   #16
kk2

My Ride: e36, e46, e90
People. The market determines the price. He can be like that guy with the aw 02 vert and ask a ridiculous price and advertise everywhere if he wants. The reason his car hasn't sold, is because the price is ridiculous.

Time and demand will tell the true value of the car.

Op.. Glws
kk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:44 PM   #17
DropTopKingM3
OG ///Member

My Ride: All German
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan 330ci blk-01 View Post
Its funny how m3 owners stick together and defend themselves against supposed insulting offers. Everyone has a price they want for a car, and a price they'll eventually end up selling it for, regardless of it's make and model. Let's not make this a thread on wealth and argue about it's actual value. If he really wants to sell it and is not getting offered what he wants than 16k may eventual be a reasonable offer to him...
What do you want me to tell you? If you think the price of the car is too high then click "x" on your upper right hand screen and close the ad.

The OP has a very well maintained car. How do I know this? We both go to the same person to have our cars worked on and Ive seen first hand what maintenance issues he's addressed. Yes this car might have higher mileage than what most want, but its very well taken care of and maintained.

Have fun looking for your $12,000 M3 and let me know how that works out for you. Sometimes the cheapest price M3 can end up being the most expensive one.

^Don't say my car is topless, say the t!tties is out^

Last edited by DropTopKingM3; 10-05-2011 at 04:47 PM.
DropTopKingM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:51 PM   #18
drippabmw

My Ride: Fully Built S/C M3
I have a set of factory cats for that if interested
drippabmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:13 PM   #19
onefastsicilian

droptopking is the man!

Pm replied.... offers on the table....hmmm pretty close to my desired price
Old 10-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #20