E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 08:07 PM   #21
Snik
OEM ///Member

My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
It's gonna be a tough sell OP. Mint it is. But it's still an 01 getting up there in miles.
Check out the others for sale and consider what theyre going for. Glws tho.
Snik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #22
STiwhip

My Ride: Steel Grey M3
trade + cash? tons of miles left till its even on par with average!

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=866518
STiwhip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:37 AM   #23
Bryan 330ci blk-01

My Ride: 2001 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2 View Post
People. The market determines the price. He can be like that guy with the aw 02 vert and ask a ridiculous price and advertise everywhere if he wants. The reason his car hasn't sold, is because the price is ridiculous.

Time and demand will tell the true value of the car.

Op.. Glws
Very true. We could get into the details with supply and demand but Im not an economist.
Bryan 330ci blk-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:53 AM   #24
Bryan 330ci blk-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
What do you want me to tell you? If you think the price of the car is too high then click "x" on your upper right hand screen and close the ad.

The OP has a very well maintained car. How do I know this? We both go to the same person to have our cars worked on and Ive seen first hand what maintenance issues he's addressed. Yes this car might have higher mileage than what most want, but its very well taken care of and maintained.

Have fun looking for your $12,000 M3 and let me know how that works out for you. Sometimes the cheapest price M3 can end up being the most expensive one.
I never once denied the fact that his car is in immaculate condition or that his maintenance hasnt been up to date. I never even said his denying 16,000 for the car was stupid. In fact, If I were him I would be denying 16,000 as well for now.

Assuming that im looking for a "12,000 dollar M3" is absurd and arrogant. All i meant previously is that everyone is entitled to place an offer, and if the they're lucky the seller might eventually take it if he has no other offers. So sorry if i offended the seller, or his friend with the "25,000 dollar AW/Cin M3" because personally I think all of our cars are pretty priceless and unfortunately the length of time that the late model BMW's have been out has been depreciating ours more than wed like to admit.

On an end note with this, I am in the market for an M3 but it sure as hell isnt going to be 12,000 and though i could afford to buy HIS right now, id rather wait until I sell my car first (which is probably worth almost 12k) or find a trade deal which I may actually be a candidate for negotiating now if i different deal didnt fall through. So dont assume that because someone doesnt own an M3 or is offering lower than what someone wants for theirs that they cant afford one and should "click the X button at the top right"
so... honestly GLWS and if I were able to sell my car then I probably would make reasonable offers. But Id never be dumb enough to spend 25,000 on a car thats 10 years old unless It were truly worth it.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:09 AM   #25
onefastsicilian

My Ride: 03.5 m3
Im not asking 25,000 idk where u got that idea from....19,500 takes it!
Old 10-06-2011, 09:29 AM   #26
Dcha

My Ride: Mkodama's sister
Send a message via AIM to Dcha
I love people that use that quote. "Sometimes the cheapest M3 is the most expensive one."

Nobody with 100k miles on there car is allowed to say this no matter how many miles were "highway miles". OP, you're delusional.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:31 AM   #27
Bryan 330ci blk-01

sorry i was quoting a different member's post with a similar car. should clarified. GLWS
Old 10-06-2011, 09:40 AM   #28
DropTopKingM3
OEM ///Member

My Ride: All German
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan 330ci blk-01 View Post
I never once denied the fact that his car is in immaculate condition or that his maintenance hasnt been up to date. I never even said his denying 16,000 for the car was stupid. In fact, If I were him I would be denying 16,000 as well for now.

Assuming that im looking for a "12,000 dollar M3" is absurd and arrogant. All i meant previously is that everyone is entitled to place an offer, and if the they're lucky the seller might eventually take it if he has no other offers. So sorry if i offended the seller, or his friend with the "25,000 dollar AW/Cin M3" because personally I think all of our cars are pretty priceless and unfortunately the length of time that the late model BMW's have been out has been depreciating ours more than wed like to admit.

On an end note with this, I am in the market for an M3 but it sure as hell isnt going to be 12,000 and though i could afford to buy HIS right now, id rather wait until I sell my car first (which is probably worth almost 12k) or find a trade deal which I may actually be a candidate for negotiating now if i different deal didnt fall through. So dont assume that because someone doesnt own an M3 or is offering lower than what someone wants for theirs that they cant afford one and should "click the X button at the top right"
so... honestly GLWS and if I were able to sell my car then I probably would make reasonable offers. But Id never be dumb enough to spend 25,000 on a car thats 10 years old unless It were truly worth it.
Im happy for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefastsicilian View Post
Im not asking 25,000 idk where u got that idea from....19,500 takes it!
Frankie if you want to reduce the price of the car for any potential buyer let them know that Ill take a part or two

^Don't say my car is topless, say the t!tties is out^
DropTopKingM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:59 AM   #29
onefastsicilian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcha View Post
I love people that use that quote. "Sometimes the cheapest M3 is the most expensive one."

Nobody with 100k miles on there car is allowed to say this no matter how many miles were "highway miles". OP, you're delusional.
Did anyone ask for your opinion? Its my price u don't like it? Then GTFO
Old 10-06-2011, 10:27 AM   #30
crovax

My Ride: 04 CB/Cinnamon M3
Send a message via AIM to crovax
Hey OP don't let these guys get to you. This forum has gone way downhill in the last couple years. Your car is beautiful and IMHO worth probably between 17-19k to someone who finds value in the modifications you've done. Either way they're just bumping your thread, and I would love to own your car. GLWTS
Old 10-06-2011, 11:24 AM   #31
hotmar

My Ride: 00' 323ci
interior pics?
Old 10-06-2011, 11:30 AM   #32
Gheybe

My Ride: Fiat Abart, F80 M3
I wish I could afford your car right now
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:56 PM   #33
Dcha

My Ride: Mkodama's sister
Send a message via AIM to Dcha
This does not happen in threads where the car is priced appropriately. It just doesn't. So the argument that we're a bunch of poor lowballing kids is completely old and tired. Price your car accurately and we won't sh1t all over the thread.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:08 PM   #34
Snik
OEM ///Member

My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
Thread is all jacked up. Take some advice OP. Do a new one or have this one policed or deleted.
Snik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:11 PM   #35
Jonshmoe

My Ride: (GONE)
Send a message via AIM to Jonshmoe Send a message via MSN to Jonshmoe Send a message via Skype™ to Jonshmoe
Curious to what you may be asking.

Jet Black E90
Sienna Red E46 (RIP)
Jonshmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:17 PM   #36
remshot11

My Ride: 323ci RIP
I agree on posting a price in the original post
Old 10-06-2011, 06:18 PM   #37
onefastsicilian

Pending sale!!!!
Old 10-13-2011, 08:26 PM   #38
Chase77

My Ride: 2007 BMW 335i
If car is still for sale please pm me thanks
Chase77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:39 PM   #39
onefastsicilian

car is sold.. thanks
Old 10-17-2011, 01:43 PM   #40
fobia

My Ride: A4
Good doing business with you. Very nice person to deal with and I would recommend doing business with him for any future transactions that anyone on this forum may have with him. drove it back from NY to MN.. was fun..
fobia is offline   Reply With Quote