E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2011, 02:46 AM   #61
Five_seveN

My Ride: rover james
Send a message via AIM to Five_seveN
Quote:
Originally Posted by goyongj View Post
you guys are making worthless arguments. you can say whatever you want but the judge will decide not based on public's opinions.

Imagine, you did something like that and confront the judge by saying 'oh btw e46fanatics.com members support my argument' LOL WTF?
thanks for telling us how it works

Perhaps you should stop responding. It's a no-win for you here. :dunno:
Five_seveN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 02:51 AM   #62
cjrivera

My Ride: 2008 e93 M3 Cab
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsonicTT View Post
Old 10-15-2011, 04:03 AM   #63
Mr.Jack

My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckDaddy View Post
All that you say is true. But, like I said, there's a difference between defending yourself and crackin' skulls. I would have done the same (the slap, even using the weapon) up until he started going ape $hit with the club. After the third swing they were both down and co-workers were coming in to help regulate. That was self-defense. After they get back up, dude just sees red and swings away every time they try and stand. That's assault.

I'm not saying what he did was wrong. I'm saying what he did at the end was wrong. People can't be shocked when the guy gets more severe punishment than the two scumbags. Sure, they started/escalated a situation but, if he would of handled the situation instead of "finishing them", guy would be out of jail and sleeping at home tonight and going to work tomorrow.
I find this logic quite troubling. I do not give a flying **** what the judicial system says, this man should not be in the wrong for anything. Troubled past or not, I don't care. She hits him first, he defends himself, they jump counter, he very successfully defends himself and makes sure they won't get up.

I guess that means I'll be going to jail for quite a while if presented with this situation. I can honestly say I would have beat them until they didn't have the ability/strength to get up and run away or reach for a gun if they had one.

If 2 people run up on you and you are by yourself (solo defending yourself in this case), then you better do everything you can to be the one that lives and comes out on top. You don't know the other 2 individual's intentions so you must assume they want to kill you. We don't if know one of them was reach for something in their pants while on the ground.. we have no clue. But whether or not it was blood rage or defense at that point, I don't think it matters. They got what they deserve and tax dollars shouldn't have been even wasted on an ambulance.

ITT you learned Mr. Jack doesn't have a heart

Last edited by Mr.Jack; 10-15-2011 at 04:04 AM.
Mr.Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 06:03 AM   #64
goyongj

My Ride: 02 325ci
I just hate to see people making arguments that will last forever eg: death penalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five_seveN View Post
thanks for telling us how it works

NY->Salt Lake City within 48 hours
goyongj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 06:44 AM   #65
JRos

My Ride: SL500
It's kind of sad how this probably isn't going to end well for him because of his record. I personally felt like he let them off easy, he could've easily beat them non stop. At least he waited for them to get up each time lol.

The fact that the 'victims' were female isn't going to help his case either. Friend had a slightly similar incident last month. Long story short, he cut a black woman at Chipotle because she was on her phone and continued holding up the line even after we and 10+ other customers told her to get off. She grabs him by his shoulder, some words were exchanged, and she grabs his throat and pushes his chin up. Friend promptly grabs her throat and slams her against the wall. Not wanting to risk charges or anything, we just leave even though we had the support of everyone in line.

A removed top comment on the video:

"He did what needed to be done. They jumped the counter and threatened him. If it were two men that jumped over at him it'd be a completely different story. Women are supposed to be completely equal to men, but as soon as they; **** up and a dude whips an ass, it seems like they want special treatment; or some ****. You **** up, expect to get hit, no matter who you are. That's what it comes down to. I think the pipe was extreme... but you have to defend yourself."

Lol at some of the comments..

They thought the Cashier was a; McChicken, until he pulled a metal rod and began a Mcflurry of swings, which left them with some nice size Mcnuggets on their skulls. They begged for him to stop but he wanted to break; their McRibs.

Last edited by JRos; 10-15-2011 at 07:24 AM.
JRos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:32 AM   #66
palindrome

My Ride: ...
i wish we could combine reality so this guy with the metal bar was swinging and hitting the dude that spit on the mental woman.

Last edited by Palindrome; December 4, 1986.
palindrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:55 AM   #67
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ngie View Post
i wasn't expecting to see you here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidjake View Post
Russo, let's go to that mcdonalds and make out
you read my mind, i'll meet you stat
Old 10-15-2011, 09:32 AM   #68
sd76

My Ride: RangeRoverSport
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
Can't stop watching it. Everytime he swings it, my smile gets bigger and bigger
Quote:
Reality. Something their father should have done when they were growing up if he wasn't locked up in jail and absent
Quote:
Promote that man!!!!!!

Lmao I love my cousin lol
Old 10-15-2011, 09:52 AM   #69
dniper71

My Ride: A car
Quote:
I think the guy did right, until he went for the weapon and started swinging homers. A simple take down would have been enough. There's self-defense and theres being the aggressor. This guy went way over the line at the end.

Quote:
Well... In his defense... He is a convicted killer
With the way the Phillies went out this year, I would strongly encourage their managment to look into this guy if he ends up avoiding jail
Old 10-15-2011, 10:14 AM   #70
Act of God

My Ride: Beach Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
The minute you are outnumbered, all bets are off. He did nothing wrong, and people need to learn a lesson sometimes. Why do all these videos involve black women? Before I even clicked on the thread I knew what it was going to be.

"You don’t burn books because they’re irrelevant. You burn books because you’re terrified that they’re not. You don’t muzzle people who have no audience. You muzzle people only when their voices are amplified far beyond your liking."
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 10:25 AM   #71
darksideracer69

My Ride: 01 325ci
Man that's crazy lol

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer

IMAG02051
darksideracer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 11:17 AM   #72
TruckDaddy

My Ride: 1991 Kenworth T600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Jack View Post
. I guess that means I'll be going to jail for quite a while if presented with this situation. I can honestly say I would have beat them until they didn't have the ability/strength to get up and run away or reach for a gun if they had one.
Then at that point, you're no different than them. They bring you down to their level and you end up paying more. There are other, more efficient ways to keep some one down than with repeated blows with a club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
The minute you are outnumbered, all bets are off. He did nothing wrong, and people need to learn a lesson sometimes. Why do all these videos involve black women? Before I even clicked on the thread I knew what it was going to be.
Yes and no. You can't beat people to half to death just because you're outnumbered. And it's not up to the public to teach lessons. That, again, is the line between self defense and battery.

Say what again. Say What AGAIN! I DARE YA, I DOUBLE DARE YA MOTHAFCUKA! SAY WHAT ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by enter
It's a social thing guys get over it. My mom said in Chinese culture the longer your hair down there is the higher class you are, and my mom is one of the classiest ladies i know.
TruckDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 12:09 PM   #73
Act of God

My Ride: Beach Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Yes and no. You can't beat people to half to death just because you're outnumbered. And it's not up to the public to teach lessons. That, again, is the line between self defense and battery.
Actually it is, ever hear of juries?

"You don’t burn books because they’re irrelevant. You burn books because you’re terrified that they’re not. You don’t muzzle people who have no audience. You muzzle people only when their voices are amplified far beyond your liking."
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 12:42 PM   #74
BeRzErKaS

My Ride: 330ciC; Boosted E36
Send a message via ICQ to BeRzErKaS
Quote:
Originally Posted by r2d2 View Post

And this is why you don't pick fights with strangers.

BMW 3 Series - "Welcome to the club."

Supercharged E-dIrTy-6 325is 5sp
Drop Top E-sPorTy-6 330cic Step
BeRzErKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:05 PM   #75
Hobbes
Nonsense Generator

My Ride: 2006 X5 4.8is
Send a message via AIM to Hobbes
Quote:
Reality. Something their father should have done when they were growing up if he wasn't locked up in jail and absent
Oh man I was having a shitty morning 'till I saw this
Old 10-15-2011, 01:10 PM   #76
SW222
Banned User

My Ride: is silver and slow.
Quote:
Then at that point, you're no different than them. They bring you down to their level and you end up paying more. There are other, more efficient ways to keep some one down than with repeated blows with a club.

Im sorry to say that you sir have never been in a life threaten situation, you are just talking out of your a55. Only people who have never defended themselves in a dangerous situation would agree with you. Didnt mean to be rude but when shts hit the fan fight or flight kicks in with tunnel vision. All logic goes out the window unless you are well trained to handle these kind of encounters.
SW222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:17 PM   #77
Clean_3

My Ride: E46
I want a Big Mac with some fries

Try snooping through her things and finding out where she stashed your ballz...
Clean_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:23 PM   #78
TruckDaddy

My Ride: 1991 Kenworth T600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Actually it is, ever hear of juries?
Yea, but thats justice. You're talking about being a one man judicial system with weapons. If we still did that, we'd be in the wild west.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW222 View Post
Im sorry to say that you sir have never been in a life threaten situation, you are just talking out of your a55. Only people who have never defended themselves in a dangerous situation would agree with you. Didnt mean to be rude but when shts hit the fan fight or flight kicks in with tunnel vision. All logic goes out the window unless you are well trained to handle these kind of encounters.
That's probably the reason I see this situation the way I do. Don't mean to sounds like Billy Bad Ass here, but I talk because I have been in life threating situatuons. Instead of having to resort to weilding weapons and facing what guy from video faces legally, I trained tohandle these situations.

Say what again. Say What AGAIN! I DARE YA, I DOUBLE DARE YA MOTHAFCUKA! SAY WHAT ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by enter
It's a social thing guys get over it. My mom said in Chinese culture the longer your hair down there is the higher class you are, and my mom is one of the classiest ladies i know.
TruckDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:42 PM   #79
Elvin123

My Ride: 328i
That was a well earned beating.
Old 10-15-2011, 02:39 PM   #80
Amoeba

My Ride: his: zhp hers: 325ci
Send a message via Yahoo to Amoeba
Picked the wrong guy to slap.