E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
Bagels52

My Ride: None.
97 VF S/C'd M3 w/ Koseis, Brakes, Star Specs, Supersprint, etc - 128K (near NYC)

Ive got a clean 97 supercharged M3 for sale or trade. This car has some great work put into it and will continue to progress during the duration of the ad. Car should be putting down 300-310 rwhp, ill get it dyno'd soon when its ready gotta finish a few final touchs.

Looking to trade for an E46 M3 or E39 M5. Not looking to downgrade unless its an E30 M3.

CAR IS LOCATED NEAR NYC.

Vehicle:

Body: Coupe
Trans: 5spd
Paint Code: [Artic Silver]
Interior Color: Schwartz
Sunroof: Yes
Seats: Powered

The list...

VF engineering Supercharger Kit

Supersprint Sport Exhaust
Kosei K1 Wheels (17x8.5")
Dunlop Direzza Tires
Slotted Rotors + Track Pads
NEW Control Arms
NEW FCABs
NEW Tie Rods - 126K
NEW Fuel Filter - 126K
SSK
Powerflex RTABs
Alpine Headunit w/ Ipod Hookup
LTW Motorsport Badges
8.5lb UUC Flywheel
Aftermarket Clutch
Euro Sidemarkers
Euro Turnsignals
71 Degree Thermostat

Fluids:
Brakes: Unknown (switching to Motul RBF600 Shortly)
Power Steering: Mobil 1 Synthetic
Coolant: Prestone + Water Wetter
Trans: Unknown [soon to be changed!]
Diff: Unknown [soon to be changed!]

and more to come thats all I can think of off the top of my head...

ASKING: 17.5K

Options:

Cinnamon Vaders
Style 19s 17x8 BBS 2pc Wheels.
Stainless Steel Brake Lines

PM for pics only. This is a public board we dont do that here. Serious inquire only please!

Last edited by Bagels52; 10-24-2011 at 09:26 AM.
Bagels52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:35 AM   #2
Bagels52

This car moves and can get 35+ MPG on the highway if you ride the boost... or like -3.5 MPG!

Also interested in S4's & STI's

Last edited by Bagels52; 10-23-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:23 PM   #3
Bagels52

No one has interest in this little rocketship?
Old 10-24-2011, 03:32 AM   #4
Gotubch

My Ride: 01 LSB M3, +others
Post pics you dont even mention if its a coupe or sedan...
Old 10-24-2011, 09:27 AM   #5
Bagels52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotubch View Post
Post pics you dont even mention if its a coupe or sedan...
Fine ill post a few pics even though its against my policy. Cars in the shop until wensday getting the thermostat and tie rods installed, plus an alignment and possibly some potenza's on the koseis!
Old 10-24-2011, 09:44 AM   #6
E46_330i_Stud

My Ride: 2004 330ci ZHP 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagels52 View Post
Fine ill post a few pics even though its against my policy. Cars in the shop until wensday getting the thermostat and tie rods installed, plus an alignment and possibly some potenza's on the koseis!
Against your policy to post pics of a car your selling? Lol good luck getting this price as well. You can get much more car for the money, I'd say around $13k is a good starting price. The car has well over 100k miles and mods don't add that much money, sorry.

1995 325i 5mt ArcticGrey/Dove - SOLD
2004 330ci ZHP 6MT SilberGrau/Black - SOLD
2001 330i M-Sport 5MT StaulGrau/Grey - SOLD
1992 Accord LX Sedan 275k miles all original - DAILY
2002 Chevy Suburban LT Autoride - TOY HAULER
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT - RACE TRUCK!
E46_330i_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:09 AM   #7
xxcosmicxx
The OG Black Roof

My Ride: Long Gone
Quote:
Old 10-24-2011, 03:04 PM   #8
Richneerd

My Ride: Abarth
Quote:
Fine ill post a few pics even though its against my policy.
Sorry but
Richneerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:17 PM   #9
Bagels52

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46_330i_Stud View Post
Against your policy to post pics of a car your selling? Lol good luck getting this price as well. You can get much more car for the money, I'd say around $13k is a good starting price. The car has well over 100k miles and mods don't add that much money, sorry.
Look man its simple if you cant take two minutes out of your day to send someone a message asking for pics, your not interested enough to kick these tires. This isn't some high horse rant over here, this is a public internet forum which many people dont realize. Im not shooting for e-cool. I dont need a bunch of "enthusiasts" opinions on whether they like the cars color, or what not. We all know what these cars look like, and again the few who have PM'd me have gotten pics. I didnt say you cant see the car.

I'll take your OPINION on the value of "mods" and what you think is a fair price into consideration.

Im not looking to argue or start a debate, make a thread in OT if you want to do that NOT here. I followed the rules, posted a price, doesn't say pics are manadtory for public viewing. Please dont troll my thread, im asking nicely.

And further more what do you mean by more "car" for the money? More cup holders, more weight, newer year w/ less miles? This car will run rings around most and will last longer than some beat to **** E46 M3. If you dont think its worth it thats fine but others do. Miles dont mean **** on a car thats been built, its a different market entirely, low miles, bone stock is that market your describing atleast say things that make sense. The chassis is straight, unrusted and well cared for. The miles mean someone drove the damn car instead of letting all the rubber deterioate because it never made it to its service dates and flatspotting the tires from sitting in a garage all its life. At almost 15 years old your averaging 10K a year. Which is not a lot.

In conclusion please find another thread to troll. If you would like pictures please PM me, if not do not waste my time. There are multiple interested partys for outright sale and trade.

EDIT: just a few prices

Supercharger kit: 4500
Supersprint Exhaust: 1200
UUC Flywheel/clutch kit: 1100
Koseis w/ Tires: 1350 + shipping
ROTORS + PADS: 550
Control Arms: 440
Tie Rods: 180
RTABS: 200

All these are raw prices not included shipping or labor for install. And yes the stuff is used however there is atleast like 10-15K in the car at the moment. A bunch of stuff is not listed aswell.

Last edited by Bagels52; 10-24-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:35 PM   #10
E46_330i_Stud

My Ride: 2004 330ci ZHP 6MT
My only point was that not many people are wanting to throw down $17k on a car with 125k+ miles that has seen boost. Not that your car was neglected and not maintained by any means, just saying people don't supercharge cars to keep them under 3k rpm's. They are driven hard and no matter how well it's taken care of its pretty hard on an engine. All disagreement aside, I hope you get what you think it's worth so you feel good about the sell. Nothing like the pain of letting a car go for much less than what you feel it's worth. GLWS

1995 325i 5mt ArcticGrey/Dove - SOLD
2004 330ci ZHP 6MT SilberGrau/Black - SOLD
2001 330i M-Sport 5MT StaulGrau/Grey - SOLD
1992 Accord LX Sedan 275k miles all original - DAILY
2002 Chevy Suburban LT Autoride - TOY HAULER
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT - RACE TRUCK!
E46_330i_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:42 PM   #11
Bagels52

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46_330i_Stud View Post
My only point was that not many people are wanting to throw down $17k on a car with 125k+ miles that has seen boost. Not that your car was neglected and not maintained by any means, just saying people don't supercharge cars to keep them under 3k rpm's. They are driven hard and no matter how well it's taken care of its pretty hard on an engine. All disagreement aside, I hope you get what you think it's worth so you feel good about the sell. Nothing like the pain of letting a car go for much less than what you feel it's worth. GLWS
Thanks bro. Did not mean to go hostile.

Last edited by Bagels52; 10-24-2011 at 06:25 PM.